Forum › Posts by Siklaws

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

...Tournament arc?

I like that elf-frog pair.

ME TOO!
Dont they look cute!? I hope we see them again.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

What a good little read. Was not felling it very much at the first two chapters, but by the last 2 i was crying (tought i have to confess that making me cry is not that hard). I would have loved to have more characters interacting with the couple, maybe another one with the parents and Takebe old gang, maybe im just being greedy.
Big thanks for everyone involved in scalantion and hosting. One these days i have to try and buy some of these, wonder if they deliver here in Brazil.

last edited at Aug 18, 2022 12:36PM

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Just remember kids: Brush your teeth yo!

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Ohh nice to see this one here again, will re-read to commemorate!

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Oh its that good old ~ P A I N ~
You know i dont realy belive we will ever see Matsuri asking Miss Sunflower to be her girlfriend in the manga, but just seeing those two growing and supporting eachother is sunch bliss, i cant realy complain (would love to be provem wrong of course).

I have to once again give my big thanks to everyone that was involved in the scalantions of this series over the years, it's special and deserves the attention.

last edited at Aug 17, 2022 7:42AM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Aw man, i will miss them.
My big thanks for everyone that worked on the scanlation.

Siklaws
Roid discussion 16 Aug 07:29
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Wow i liked this one way more them i expected. Good soft world building, some neat ideias, some yuri, pretty cool.

Siklaws
Matazoro. discussion 15 Aug 06:25
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

You know i realy like the teacher, Takeya, she seens to be trying to communicate well with and help the students, altought maybe its not being very effective.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Good luck Kurumada! May the childhood friend curse not get you!

The odds are against her...

oof

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Good luck Kurumada! May the childhood friend curse not get you!

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Just finished reading this one in another site and while it was a little overdramatic i liked it.
I dont think that the accident in the mountains was realy necessary for the couple to developt and everything about Touko makes me wonder if she was a human being or an alien pretending (i know there are extremely possessive and manipulating people like her, but jesus on a sitck THAT was a lot), but overall i liked the characters and what the story was trying to say.

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Aww poor Hina, i dont think she plans to ever confess, but at least made some memories.

Everyone being way to cute in this manga as always.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

This chapter just makes me miss the anko-san manga. :'(

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Just look at those two dunduns, the two dummies, two bakas, two buffoons. Sho precious.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Mostly DMing DnD these last years, but been thinking in trying savageworlds or 7th Sea with my group.

Siklaws
Boku To discussion 07 Aug 20:48
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Not gonna lie there were some goofys+laughts and some hots+botherers in here, but most of the chapters hurted realy bad. And even them, i wish for more some day.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Could only be better if there's a sequel with the reversal tag.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Now thats some strong Fluff.

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

This one is looking rad! Love the chaotic energy. And do i see a cool chubby class prince?! Nice!

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

It gets a little hard to see it as the story of a person and not a caricature when you get what is clearly a stock tragic backstory with minimum alteration.

It's not realy stock, is it? It seens she's also a gamer.

Edit: Jokes aside, the art is amazing and i will keep an eye on this one. Takes place in a near future and looks like people are more accepting of diferente relations and sexualities, thought it can be just this small friend group.

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 2:48PM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I can hear the "Please peg me ma'am".

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I dummo why i find kinda funny that the MC gets sunch a big dump of misery in a few pages. Mom died, job lost, marriage disolved, dad collapsed, jeez.

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 2:01PM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Leering, but with your nose.

Siklaws
Matazoro. discussion 14 Jul 17:19
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Nice and cute. Some pretty by the numbers slice of life 4-kome moebloblim but i think there's some spices in here. Koto has repeated a year for having no confidence, Tomoe for no motivation and Shiki no health but maybe this time they all can make it by supporting one another. Also one has to wonder who was the friend that kept waking Koto in the past and why it stoped.

And already shipping Koto x Shiki.