Forum › Posts by Selene

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Really good. This is how you do a short story.

With one of the characters upside down, butt in the air, showing off her panties to the other girl for the majority of the one shot?

I could dig that, yeah. uwu

"My New Girlfriend Constantly Talks Out Of Her Ass, But I Still want To Marry Her!!"
New yuri light novel with illustrations from Kimino Sakurako, coming this fall!
Don't you dare miss it!

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks

Selene
Blue Friend discussion 03 Aug 22:07
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Wow. I've had this so long that I swear I thought I had gotten it from Dynasty... When it popped up here I figured it was just a reupload/error correction thing, but it wasn't actually here?

Anyway, one of my favorites.

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I've noticed when reading serialized stories like this it skews your perspective a bit. Overreactions to every individual chapter. Sometimes it's hard to put it all together. But even now, after the climax of the confession. There's more chapters, and it's just as interesting as before (and not just for the will they/won't they have sex).

Watching Yuu's evolving thoughts and actions. "My girlfriend is so cool." The blushing and getting all embarrassed when asking to stay over. Completely different from her personality in the beginning. I think once this is done I will need to read it through in one sitting again, just to see how it all goes together. But I think this story is one of the best written yuri I've read in quite some time. I love it.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Reversal ?

Also, on the second page where Ritsu is hugging that pillow to her chest and blushing and angry and nervous all at once, is the most adorable part.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 6:24PM

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

What does she mean, "what Kazuki folder?" Doesn't everyone have a Kazuki folder?

Selene
Image Comments 02 Feb 20:29
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015
Di35hzru0aa-cqu-orig

The comment by Fellofalot as well as the comments on this pic https://dynasty-scans.com/images/8632 are what convinced me to pic up the manga after finishing the anime. I want to say thank you so much for this. Well worth it.

On topic of this pic, Asuka's face in the final panel just reminds me of Sakura Trick - generic beaming, smiling fact. And yet its so adorable. I actually only just got the volume with this chapter in it, and I'm so loving it. The pics here make me look forward to much more Asuka.

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

More of my Best Girls <3

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Tachi! You knew there'd be at least one kiss!

Selene
Image Comments 30 Dec 19:33
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015
Scl086ug

Ha! Aki's awesome

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

4 part sleepover arc? We gonna die.

But it'll be worth it.

Every new chapter just confirms and builds on the fact that this is the best currently working series and quickly heading for one of my greatest of all time. So. Fucking. Adorable.

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Head pats are the best

We need a head pats tag.

Lots of patting
uw0 lewd

Lots of Ruffling tag makes is third appearance!

last edited at Nov 15, 2018 8:12PM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

That page nine.. For some reason I find it very sweet..

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I’m pretty sure they got sticky afterwards

Is no one going to mention the credits page? That's a totally NSFW picture of the two of them becoming one.

Selene
Their Story discussion 17 Sep 15:38
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Now that they're together they're so awkward!

...I love it.

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

The face in the last panel..

"Hah?! Oh, right!"

Sempai's adorable.

Selene
Lily Marble discussion 01 Sep 19:18
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

You all say Virgin's empire but I'm getting Shunita vibes from the characters XP

yesshhhhh <3

^^^

^^^^

Miyu x Nozomi is best.

Although Moe x Hikari could be interesting depending on how it plays out. Their personalities could make it potentially funny/cute.

Want nothing to do with Risa, though I'm hoping Aya finds a happy end!

Overall, I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

The teacher reminds me of Brock from Pokemon. I feel somewhat uncomfortable with characters that have their eyes closed most of the time, because I feel as if they're impossible to see through and that they're cunning..... everyone except for Brock I guess. Brock is a harmless entity.

Actually, to me Sensei seems about as desperate as Brock.. That's a little disturbing in itself.

Selene
Saida Nika discussion 14 Jul 01:09
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

The pacing is often quick, and the stories aren't very long, but despite that they are so charming. Cirque Arachne especially, is one of my favorites. Somehow, this author can always pack so much emotion into the story and so much life into the characters.

Selene
Tremolo discussion 02 Mar 18:17
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

The recent hate on this site for trans people, “tomboys”, and anything else not “pure yuri” is... upsetting. I may have to avoid the forums for a while. Nezchan, I don't think I've said this yet but I appreciate everything you (and the other staff members) do for the community here. And thank you to everyone else who stood up for these things as well.

As far as the story itself, I got the feeling it was a bit of teasing. Either way, they both seem to have reached an understanding of themselves and each other, and that's enough of a happy ending for me.

last edited at Mar 2, 2018 6:18PM

Selene
Image Comments 16 Feb 17:41
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015
28434123_p0e

Ha! I knew that's what she was planning. Smart girl.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

It'll depend on how the main character's personality is ultimately portrayed but.. Delinquent, Reversal, possibly Bullying...

This is a great combination of tags <.<

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I didn't feel all hot and bothered by the sex scene, like I do with many other works with pointless sex. It was tasteful, and those little awkward, just the right amount of not-perfect moments were sweet. Making love huh? For real.

This.

Like a previous poster I've never been much into Touhou but with all the recommendations I've been very happy. Thank you for all of it!

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Really liked this one by Mira; usually I have mixed feelings on her works. Love the big sis, and having two passive partners together is refreshing and cute.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

YESSSSS~ One of my favorites. I would love more little snapshots of their lives like this.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hmm, not sure I'd even say there's subtext.

Adorable though. I think I'd prefer this to a "typical" catgirl.