Forum › Posts by SaxonSun

SaxonSun
Raubritter discussion 30 Mar 22:33
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

One thing I really liked about this is the relationship between Neneko and Yokana. It seemed very natural and it wasn't pushing the pairing on me from chapter one. It didn't need to become this main plot point to be good and most importantly, as it was a relationship between the protagonist (Neneko) and another main character (Yokano), it didn't push out the other main character (Shinobu). When a series plays a romance this way, I almost always instantly like it.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 10:36PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I thought it was best to leave it all forgotten...

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Itou Hachi pulling quite the age-gap... but the cuteness levels are too overwhelming for it to bother me.

Since the love is always purely romantic instead of sexual, it really helps pull the age gap together and not make it weird.

last edited at Mar 28, 2015 8:46PM

SaxonSun
Stretch discussion 27 Mar 09:30
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

It's human nature to be a lolicon guys. It has already been proven.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 27 Mar 07:44
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I still do not understand how Girlfriends is not getting an anime after all this time but others are and it seems that Citrus could get one well before GF does. I just scratch my head at that considering GF seems to be the big one in the genre. Even Sasameki Koto got an anime as well and it would be nice to see it finished. Personally, there are other yuri series that should be animated before Citrus that are completed. If they animated Citrus before its finished would end up with copious amounts of crappy filler and I've had my share of anime deviating well away from the main story because they caught up to the manga which was still ongoing.

I don't even know how filler in something like Citrus would even work. It's definitely a scary thought.

SaxonSun
Stretch discussion 26 Mar 17:27
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Maaaaan. Have to feel strongly that "Oh no" has a double meaning. The first might be obvious, the other is revealed by a hint of pink in the previous panel....

Hmm. I saw the last couple pages as more of a sign of the fact Ran brought light into Keiko's world...didn't notice that the first time 'round.

Please stop teasing, I have no idea what connection you guys are making here haha

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I don't think I could ever get tired of this. Please, more.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I am a bit confused. Was Yuri actually cheating or was it just some societal pressure thing where she forced herself with a guy so they could be "normal"? That's not much better, but the whole situation with Yuri getting married wasn't explained at all, is it possible she wasn't even with a guy and it was just a messed up way to give up on Nanako?

SaxonSun
Your Love discussion 23 Mar 06:28
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

The bottom right panel on page 6, that look of dread over what ends up to be a misunderstanding. Something similar happens in The Female Body. I love stuff like that, it's that split second of drama where your last efforts go awry and the worst is realized, then it is totally washed away by the happy ending. Really get a kick out of it.

SaxonSun
Itou Hachi discussion 23 Mar 04:42
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

This mangaka might just kill me with cuteness. Everything they have published has been one of the cutest damn things I have ever read. Not to mention the art and just the quality of the story overall, it's all awesome. Thank you for existing.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

It's starting to get bad. Whenever I come across an interesting Yuri(or at lest Shoujo-Ai since some of these labeled as Yuri are really just heavy Shoujo-Ai)...it's either

Finished but Abandoned

Good but Cancelled

Completely Scantilated but Ongoing.

If not one of these 3 things, then I've already read it from start to finish. Well...unless it's a parody doujin which I tend to avoid since the original material is ongoing...and not at all Yuri.(which is what I'm looking for at the moment, I've enjoyed plenty het, action, mystery, and or drama.)

Well, I am somewhat relieved when it says abandoned. At the very least it is not dropped or cancelled, that's how you get Carbonard Crown and Flower Flower, with very little hope of ever continuing. Abandoned gives us hope that someday a scanlator will pick it up.
This series needs to get picked back up, my favorite vampire yuri. A real waste to have it just sitting finished but not translated.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Has anyone purchased this yet?
If so, may I ask how you feel it about it? How does it play? As an app, I assume the adult nature is toned down a little bit. Would you clearly classify it as an "adult" game?
Just curious, I would be willing to get it depending on the answers.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Satisfying I think is a good word for this. I felt very full reading this story and even with the ending, it all seemed very well put together and didn't make me feel empty. Everytime I read this, same feeling, truly a great manga.

SaxonSun
Their Story discussion 18 Mar 18:00
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

This manhwa really hilarious!

Manhua**
It's Chinese, not Korean.
But I agree, it is indeed hilarious!

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 6:02PM

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 17 Mar 02:58
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

did not see any romantic options for Harumin at all in it (at least, according to my recollections) and the series in general.

My only wish is for this to be right.

Santa, I know it's a whole half a year and more early, but this is it. This is my wish.

And I'm inclined to agree that Sabu is plannin' something big for Harumin.

Then my wish is to St. Patrick, may he grant my wish on this holy day.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 16 Mar 19:50
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

did not see any romantic options for Harumin at all in it (at least, according to my recollections) and the series in general.

My only wish is for this to be right.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 15 Mar 19:14
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm actually hoping this means Yuzu'll finally forget Mei (and her dickery) and go straight to Harumin's loving bosom

I hope Harumi would confess or something sooner. She definitely should play a major role somewhere in the story.

I honestly don't want Harumin as a love interest, at all. It is difficult to find a story where the best friend is simply a best friend. They're always interested in the MC someway and it honestly causes drama that I am not interested in, which is a funny thing to say considering this is Citrus.
Harumin is great as a best friend and that's how she should stay. Though what would be even worse than Harumin x Yuzu is Harumin x Matsuri, that damn special chapter, god I would hate that and that would really hurt Citrus for me. Harumin shouldn't be a part of any romance, she is better that way, in my opinion.

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 7:14PM

SaxonSun
Kase-san discussion 15 Mar 01:18
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm still on hope that they will tell yamada's given name, kase san name is tomoka, is it maybe that yamada is somewhat like cher or somethig? (Even cher had both names at somepoint)

Her name is actually Yui. That's what MyAnimeList says and you can actually figure it out yourself by using the class chart in chapter 7 page 3, and 4 for a little extra help, and matching the kanji.

SaxonSun
Kase-san discussion 14 Mar 17:21
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Every chapter is great with Kase-san.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Anyone care to explain the end? I got kinda lost.

SaxonSun
True True discussion 13 Mar 21:06
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Reading this made me happy. Momono Moto is so great. Art, story, characters, they're always awesome. More please.

SaxonSun
Sweet Lips discussion 10 Mar 04:18
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

This was so cute and dare I say... sweet.
Cute stories are the best.

last edited at Mar 10, 2015 4:31AM

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 07 Mar 19:52
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

by the way............when is chapter 15 raw coming up..its been nearly 3 month _=?

Citrus is released every other month. This most recent chapter was released January 17th I believe, so the next chapter will be released the same time this month. I thought I read March 18th.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

People seems to be happy with the rejection but I feel a little uneasy. Her words after, "what am I saying," makes me think she feels something for him but was just scared of a relationship and was just making excuses. This makes me uncertain of the future and I don't think it's smooth sailing for No-rae x Seol-a just yet.
I tried to trim the black text so it wouldn't look like a big black box.

As long as there are people who want to read FF, I'll continue translating.

In my post I was mainly trying to play devil's advocate, I am usually wrong in my interpretations but it's fun to take the other side of things :P

And well, to me, FF is the best manwha I have ever read. Granted, I haven't read as much as I have manga, but it's still better than most manga I have read as well. I will likely never want to stop reading it and for someone to stop translating it would be a real tragedy. So, thank you for translating it, you and everyone else who is a part of it are awesome, the author included of course! You have likely heard that a lot but it's true!

SaxonSun
Their Story discussion 06 Mar 16:58
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/112884746725/03-6-2014-update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by

These two are already a couple, I swear x)

Even the store clerk knows it.