Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

A wild Jerkface appears!
Jerkface uses Charm!
It's not very effective...

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Already at meeting the parents, things are moving mile a minute now!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh was that how Manaria looked like? I guess it has been a while since I saw a picture of her so I forgot. Well as someone who has read the LN I know this arc can be pretty dumb in several ways, but at least it will lead to good things so eh.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

A relatable chapter indeed. I miss winter.

(and by winter I miss summer, but that's for future me to worry about!)

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

does any one know how many more chapters to come ?

I believe someone said it's 13 total volumes? And even though this isn't broken up and they're all under volume 9 this section is now into volume 10. So if it's 13 total then 3 volumes wroth of chapters left so roughly 30ish chapters total would be left I think. I think it might be a few less would depend most volumes look to be 8 or 9 chapters.

We are deep into volume 11 already, it started on chapter 82.

Anywho part-timer-kun is pretty cool actually, I support him.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I'm happy to see her former idol colleagues are all nice people and there is no animosity to draw drama from.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ah nothing like some electric fingering to get you started in the morning. I imagine it's along the lines of starting a car, you really have to get the engine going.

If it's along the lines of a car start motor, that's quite the jolt to wake up to!

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That hands-on-cheeks moment was adorable.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Needs more tengu noses.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I just wanted to say, my eyes saw the word "bakery" and my brain immediately read it as "bookery", so I can only conclude this as some kind of occupational disease type of thing of reading Miss Sunflower.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Seems like every time someone tries to enforce their will on Tokiko, they end up dead. Will to kill her? Dead. Will to see her happy? Dead. Will to understand or accept her? Dead. It's fitting that she only dies when she finally feels that she's the one in control of her life.

But what did the poor pigeon try to force on her??

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I am a bit surprised the prez is seemingly not secretly member #001 of the fan club.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

My goodness even the pigeons are not safe!

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

This has been the most elaborate setup to warn us against the perils of gacha.

That page 100 sure hit in the feels, a genuine connection, the first and most likely last time in this manga that two characters share such a thing. The subsequent death though, yeah that kinda does evoke the Final Destination level of comedy so it is somewhat hard to feel much when it happens. It basically just boils down to... "...oh".

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Kokeshi is in the current trend of scummy MCs.

The Kokeshi meta.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

salam*nko

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So he saw young Tokiko, decided she was a monster, decided to postpone offing himself just to kill her? Humu humu. Gotta agree though that there is no way he could have pulled off all those deaths so far, so obviously there is more to this.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Isn't it supposed to be Kazuki-san, instead of Kaduki?

The truth is somewhere in the middle, pronunciation-wise. Both romanizations are viable, though personally I prefer "Kazuki" as well.

Gotta say, it has been so long since I read 2DK that I had completely forgotten about that character before being reminded here in the comments. Maybe if the previous translation opted for French too I would have remembered hehe.

last edited at Jun 2, 2022 7:50AM

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I definitely think the previous version was more natural sounding in places where this one might be a bit more literal, but they both have their charm. Always nice to read this one again at any rate.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Having someone who greets you with the delighted face Miss Sunflower greets Matsuri are some life goals, huh

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Aoya dragging his little sister everywhere is the most suspicious element of this manga.

Ahaha I guess it was more obvious than expected...

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Aoya dragging his little sister everywhere is the most suspicious element of this manga.

last edited at May 30, 2022 1:44PM

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well someone better call an ambulance, I think Okju is going in shock.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh good a new hit list

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The panel of her sister hanging actually surprised me.

Same, well done author you did get me. I am got.