Forum › Posts by Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Hahaha! Hide and save for later!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

That's one soft ass watermelon if she was able to break it with her head!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

The title of this one shot does not relate to the story of a threesome. She's looking at two people actually.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Sigh Besides the dad part, I really wish that Ga-Rei zero was really like that. Damn anime made me cry. Did the manga at least have a happy ending with these two characters? At least in a sister-sister way?

A bit late of a response but the anime is actually a prequel to the manga. So that should answer your question.

I know the anime is a prequel. I didn't read the manga, so that's why I was asking if they ever got a happy ending in the manga.

it did in the manga it took me gazillion of chapters to see yomi and kagura finally settled..although yomi is T^T

So does that mean they did get at least a somewhat happy ending? And Yomi is what???

last edited at Aug 19, 2014 10:51PM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This is my fav story in this anthology lol

last edited at Jul 29, 2014 11:12PM

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

screw going home. i'd love to stay on that planet.

She does stay. The one that leaves is a clone. There are leaves sticking out the back of the suit around the collar. And the one still in the orgy has the dog tags.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Salyune discussion 27 Jul 21:31
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Well that was abrupt.

last edited at Jul 27, 2014 9:31PM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

It's based on a true story. It's possible they never got back together.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Thumbs up. These 90s stories are pretty good.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Where's Flips when you need them? Or Nezchan? They usually understand these "hidden meanings" stories. Because this one missed me. Maybe she didn't think her feelings were love because when you truly love someone, you want them to be happy, no matter who with. And she didn't want sempai's love to come true. Though she didn't realize that she herself is sempai's love. I dunno.

Well since you asked...

I don't think Maki was ever aware that she was Hirasaka's love. She was, of course, and continues to be the one Hirasaka looks at, and that's why Hirasaka puts the ring on her wrist.

However, when she sees that Maki has a ring with her (that was forced on her by her friend) she assumes Maki is in love with someone else. So she's heartbroken of course, but keeps looking at Maki. Maki misses all of this, and assumes that Hirasawa is in love with some guy or something. Later, she tries to symbolically break Hirasawa's love for this mystery person by cutting the ring, but realizes it's meaningless to do so. However, she cuts her own because she thinks that relying on the ring is coercive (but doesn't think it through that then Hirasawa's ring would be too) rather than honestly being in love.

It seems like Hirasawa somehow realizes that Maki removed her own ring at the end, rather than letting it break and thus having her love be realized, and thus she still has hope.

That's my take. It's definitely bittersweet, but at least it leaves a slender thread of possibility at the end.

Lol, I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Thanks for the breakdown.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Locker Room discussion 27 Jul 02:15
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

...How old is everyone in this? I feel like the author should be on some sort of government watch list.

Hahaha, I think that about all loli

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

She is the biggest pervert ever!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Their mom probably gave them the nympho gene herself lol

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I thought very hard on how I wanted to comment on this. I feel I can deal with age gaps when the minor is 16 or older. Younger than that, and you are surely dealing with a kid. Haruka doesn't have feelings for the older lady. She is merely flattered that someone older is interested in her and she is exploring her curiosity. It's worse that the adult knows this and is still willing to exploit her. Hmm.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I'm a little confused as to why she locked herself I'm the room. Because sempai got sick? Eh.

More importantly, lol, I noticed a little deslexia on this page. Not really important, I just thought it was funny.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_paper_piano#7

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Simple and satisfying.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

talk about tsundere

Yes, soooo cute too!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I agree, I had to re read a few pages to get it. And though I've never read the original, I really like this doujin. (I try not to read doujinshi's if I haven't read the original yet).

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

One day, Matsuri will get it!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I think the ending was supposed to be comedic, but really I sorta feel bad for all the other pets...

If others are buying them for their intednded purposes, thy are getting pounded.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

"What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" ... More like who?

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist.

last edited at Jul 25, 2014 6:28PM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

God dam this is freaking cute, short continuation http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/meow_meow

Thanks! I love when we can get a two-shot

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Meow Meow discussion 25 Jul 18:12
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Just say "No" to cats... it could save your relationship!

Lol, agreed

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Girls Study discussion 25 Jul 17:47
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I love how the shy looking glasses girl was the top!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Tease!