Forum › Posts by RPPuzzle

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Holy shit this manga is so good.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Wish more women in my life turned out bisexual. Sigh.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

But I don't get how just anyone could be a proof reader. Because I feel like I would have to know what they're saying in Japanese in order to fix what is being said in English?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Boo flash forward.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

How does anyone remember the personality of these women? They've barely been shown in the anime.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Yeah you go Watanabe! You confess first, you lose the power. Fight-o!

Also if being sisters means it's more than friendship but less than romantic love, then I reckon most people are going to not want Yoshioka and Watanabe to be sisters. But I do want them to be sisters because that is the vibe they have.

last edited at Apr 27, 2022 6:30PM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh no! I just realized!

THEY LEFT THE ICE CREAM JUST SITTING THERE IN HER ROOM! IT'S GOING TO GET RUINED!

I know there are girls to confess to and kiss but DAMMIT WOMAN THERE ARE PRIORITIES HERE

Lul yeah nah Liz.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Very nice. Yet again a testament to the fact that there is a thin line between love and hate.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Aww, I was hoping we’d actually get to see some of the play, darn.

This story arc (the date to watch the play) is not yet finished in the web novel, so it’s resolution will first be seen in the manhua.

Doesn’t the web novel have over 200 chapters? How could this be the case? Did they shift events around that much?

Yeah I was confused about this as well. I think I've been spoiled on some developments way down the line, so I thought there was a ton more novel content left.

Doesn’t the web novel have over 200 chapters? How could this be the case? Did they shift events around that much?

I'm seeing some confusion over the story arc's unfinished status, so please see what I wrote for chapter 23 - that's still applicable. Chise went back and inserted a couple of new chapters and a new story arc (regarding the date and the play) in between what was her chapters 18 and 19. (The newest chapter in terms of sequential number is chapter 262, so yes, there's a lot more left)

I'm still confused... Can you just tell us how long it will take to get the conclusion of the system popping up? Seems like it'll take a while because not even the light novel knows? I'm so confused.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

BUT ACTUALLY WHAT'S THE ANSWER TO THE TITLE? I really need to know :'(

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The original with her stuffing it in her mouth was definitely better. Good catch.

RPPuzzle
Her Trap discussion 23 Apr 15:46
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm glad that didn't get too weird. Very nice.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

If you like this series, go support the author: https://may7523.fanbox.cc/
Only $3 to get access to exclusive goodies, very easy to sign up (and cancel) on Fanbox.

^^^ if everyone reading this subscribed just one month, think of how much it would bless this author's life. They need money to buy food, pay rent etc. so they can think of how to draw/write the next chapter. This manga is such a blessing in my life, so I definitely subscribed at least one month. Should probably do it again.

Please consider it <3

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Anyway the author's afterword was super cute as usual. Brightens my month every month. i love them.

Maybe the real waifu was the author all along

Lmao, so true

Apparently literally a waifu. So it makes sense.

last edited at Apr 18, 2022 12:48PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Y'know I wish sexuality was listed under people's profile names on this site. I truly think there's a lot of straight men reading these stories that get dismissive, saying "toxic this, toxic that, she's not convincingly genuine, just move on to someone else." Basically lots of people commenting who truly do not understand the angst of actually being lesbian or LGBTQIA+.

Like I still like reading comments regardless of sexuality or gender, but it would just help me frame it to a general life experience context. Which would help me get the right meaning more I think.

For example, being raised as a woman, and being told your worth is your physical appearance and nothing more, can lend a lot to interpreting a story as well. Not that that has anything to do with this story since both women are cute and sociable enough, but it's a perspective that perhaps is not understood as much if you're not female identifying.

Anyway, there's a lot unsaid in this manga, but there's so much meaning when you've been through this vague, unsaid, muddy feelings shit yourself.

Beyond this point, I'm basically talking to myself to collect my thoughts, so feel free to stop reading.

As a lesbian woman, (who doesn't know how to articulate her feelings clearly and coherently anymore because they're constantly invalidated, so why retain the ability to explain it when 95% of people around me don't get it) I can say...that both sides probably don't have the best mental health, but the fact of the matter remains that there's that special feeling. Like Momoka said, "why did I have to fall in love with you?" No matter the context, that is all you need to make trying worth it. So I gotta try in my real life, and hope I get the kindness of "stop trying" like Tachibana said.

Also it's just really nice to see someone else get frustrated how one-sided efforts to be with the other person can get. Thanks for validating that for me Momoka.

Good manga overall. Thanks for translating it.

last edited at Apr 18, 2022 5:59AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I relate with scummy gap student so much... :') As such, I feel scammed not being shown any heavy petting/kissing. If it's anything lap dancers do though, hahi yesh indeed.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Truly a joy. Definitely made me actually laugh more often than not.

Reading it was a dream come true of how I could have acted with my best friend in high school if I knew I was lesbian, and wasn't raised religious. Sophistry is all we unlikeable lesbians have in this heterosexual world.

Any links to where I can buy this series for $15 digitally?

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 4:28AM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Kogu-san no baka!!!!! We could've had feeling confirmation! Mou

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This series is dang good.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Btw, guys, this is licensed on Renta! so buy the thing there if you wanna support the author

I'm glad this is releasing slowly to encourage people to rent it and support it. Link in quote above.

I just rented the rest of the series for $4. Was interesting to see it play out. Wish it was 12 chapters instead of 6, but I'm satisfied.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Why not tell us how to support the creator on the credits page?

Also surely all of us can throw at least $2 their way for how much joy they've given us, even though they deserve more than $2 each of us. But if I can even buy only just one volume I try to.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The beginning description of being 33, and single because of a laid-back slightly crude personality just feels like a personal attack, lol.
... It's been way longer than 3 years since I last dated someone though...

Same >_< despair...

Wait is this not completed with 6 chapters? Says completed on Renta.

last edited at Apr 4, 2022 3:28PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Jeez complainers gonna complain. Let the translators have some fun damn it.

I enjoyed it I liked seeing behind the scenes. And it was a great story.

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 10:08PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'd bet my shoelaces that Shiho is acting out because she felt like her buddy was picking Yori over her. It would explain why she got SO MUCH MORE UGLY realizing Yori and Hima were together and that the love she let divide them had totally not manifested into anything.

I have the theory, and I'm sure many others here as well, that Shiho had a crush on Aki when they were in the band together, and the reason she quit was because she found out her love was unrequited, and because of this Shiho has always resented Yori.

I mean, Shiho clearly has a fixation on her that is not normal. Every time she talks to her it is to say something mean or to provoke her. Of course, this could also be explained by the fact that Yori is the new singer of her old band and nothing more. But I think that's unlikely.

The cherry on top is Shiho becoming friends with Hima only to learn after that she’s also connected to Yori. I read someone here describing the situation as "Shiho considers Yori the one who's taken everyone away and her bet involving Hima is her way of taking someone away from Yori and hurt her."
I think this would explain why, right after hearing that Hime was Yori's girfriend, Shiho decided to accept Aki's bet but with the condition of making Hime her band's manager.

Dang now that you put it that way, pretty easy to see what's coming, so now I'm bored lol.

The kiss was nice. Now go take a shower with hima :).