Forum › Posts by benja

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

These Honoka x Tsuba doujins are always fucked up to some degree

yep the tsuba hono are always in a scale of drunk little rapy to fucking rape abduciton

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

thats just mere speculation the manga doesnt show anything to sugest it

No? Not like the fact that her own mother just dumped her on some strangers and wanted nothing to do with her from then on? I think that's some indication of poor home life. Of course they used a bit of speculation, but I personally think that Thousand Scars hit the nail on the head with their analysis.

im pretty sure that his mom also died in the accident not pretty sure

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Okay? Not everything in a fictional work has to be blatantly explained and obvious. Speculation and intimation is fine especially with a short story like this.

not blatantly but subtle im not saying we need a full chapter to explain it only two panel to suggest it but we dont have anything and no the scene of the funeral doesnt count if your father dies and you have to move with another family that d be normal reaction even if you use to live with an ideal family im not saying that as a story is horrible cuz im reading that has a continuation im saying that righ now the one shot dont have anything interesting to tell me maybe the next chapter will complement to be a good story i dont really know only reading the sequel i could make a comentary about it

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

... nope, not doing it for me. A cute blush is not enough to redeem the black-haired girl. She's like a three-year-old who hates their younger sibling for the sin of being born, without the excuse of age. Can't really see the blonde's chipper personality as anything but a facade; the infatuation comes off as a weird form of emotionally misdirected Stockholm syndrome instead of anything approaching love.

you just stole the words from my mouth

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I don't believe it's a facade. Actually I think she's one of the most honest characters in a while. Remember that page, when she was introduced to her new family? She was with her mother, all in bruises with dead eyes on her face? I assume her previous family was a life of physical and emotional abuse. And after that hell she was introduced to her new family. A family that wasn't all sweet and shiny, yes, but she could see that they were good people and it was a new warmth that she hasn't previously felt. It may seem weird from a normal person's perspective, but to her...she was just glad.

thats just mere speculation the manga doesnt show anything to sugest it maybe she was just sad for his fathers dead and thas why she has that dead expression youre overthinking it this one shot is pretty bad indeed maybe with a continuation that settle all that things you especulate this could pass from a 4 to a 6 max but right now the previous comment just hit the nail the black-hair girl didnt make anything to make me think she s not a worthless piece of trash she didnt apologize for ruining the dress she didnt apologize for being a bitch to her sister she didnt became a better daughter the cute blush didnt make for me either

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

forbidden love meter going to explode

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

NozoNico > NicoNozo

FITE ME M8

NicoNozo>NozoNico

let do this pussy
(throw a punch to the face)

benja
Image Comments 19 Jul 04:47
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
Cnbqskiukaa0-d1

why not 4x

benja
Image Comments 19 Jul 04:46
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
Quack

i swear to god i already see this one here in dynaty not sure if with uzu x rin or with other pair but was cute indeed

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Wow this manga is soo good, how could I miss until today? I enjoyned almost or maybe more than girfriends, and I usually don't like age gap or teacher/student plots, so it was very surprising!

ikr this was so beatifull sometimes sad the pace was amazing the 3rd volume special made me smile like dumb without noticing oohh man direct to favs in my top 5 yuri mangas

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

AND IT'S (kind of) CANON!!

ooo you sly dwg

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 2:35AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

There has been an influx of threesomes lately....

Is that a bad thing?

All we need now is Nozomi x Nico x Eli and it'll be complete

http://dynasty-scans.com/images/4856
there you have it ma nigga

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Well I have diabetes now.

Read this and you'll feel better:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bara_kuma_arashi

WTF dude that really deserves the what the fuck im reading tag now i have diabetes and cancer that doesnt help me at all

Haha that was my goal xD

simpson you diabolical

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Well I have diabetes now.

Read this and you'll feel better:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bara_kuma_arashi

WTF dude that really deserves the what the fuck im reading tag now i have diabetes and cancer that doesnt help me at all

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

So, hum.... Triangle Cheating ?

i think Aaaaaangst or drama could be better tags since never says that sharo is in a formal relationship whit rize but is pretty sad indeed

benja
Image Comments 08 Jul 02:33
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
50378838_p1

i love the art of futon blanket

benja
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Ah, the japanese cold. It seems to kill you for a day and a Tylenol-like drug is never an option. Only gruel and apple slices.

Other than that, this is cute. And master is a lolicon.

then only cure for colds on japan is the power of age gap yuri and yes Master is pretty perv but is cute indeed

benja
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

only logs on to favorite this then logs back off

same here

benja
Candy Boy discussion 07 Jul 03:05
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

plus you have this new character that dont exits in the anime

benja
Candy Boy discussion 07 Jul 02:57
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Ah I love this, it's very different from the anime, Kana's personality.... or is it just me?

indeed is almost like you were reading a completly different story instead of a manga adaptacion plus the center of the story is completely different the atmosphere changes a lot the pace the art the storytelling everything is different

benja
Image Comments 07 Jul 02:44
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
42416752_big_p0

indeed

benja
Image Comments 07 Jul 02:42
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015
Comm__mori_summer_s_love_lesson_by_suptomat-d64ytbl

they cant be canon cuz if im not wrong dekomori didnt exist in the origina sorce

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

im sick of these love live! doujin already...

dont read it

benja
RRR discussion 25 Jun 04:46
Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

meehhhh read better uzu x rin works

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

that was edgy..... kinda.... well not really ......actually was pretty cheesy ...was something weird..........funny i gues.....tha was something for sure