Forum › Posts by sia ue

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I don't know what was the phone call about, but I'm guessing her father passed away. From Seju's face, it's not good news.

If it was her calling because her father passed away, she would be in the hospital not at home. Perhaps her father's condition got worse or she couldn't avoid her marriage because of her father, I guess.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Now I know why team gaji hurt their hand,

Yes, that's why. XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Oh my nose!!!!

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 10:53AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

At this rate, they are going to have their first kiss in their 50s. XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

In real life, if two people experienced what happened in the chapter 63 and 64, could the two of them possibly act like Seola and Norae did in chapter 65?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Is it really chapter 65? It more likes chapter 30s. Sorry, but I really didn't feel fluttered seeing them holding hands anymore.

I wonder if Ssamba always thought that if Seola and Norae became all lovey-dovey, the reader would drop the series or something. It must be that, She must have thought like that. That's why, that's why.

Hope the same thing won't happen to WDTFS. If in the next chapter Sumin and Sungji's relationship goes back to just being co-workers, I will die from disappointment. I can't accept that even, of course, I'm in the Pink team.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 4:44PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If there was a suspicion and we easily let it go, we would never find out anything. The would is full of secrets. Every single person sure has one. I will keep in mind that Team Gaji and Ssamba can be the same person. Team Gaji, you are caught. :D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What the week. Two shots right in the heart. I can no longer recover from the damages.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I heard there's no new chapter for this week. Really?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If Sungji never asked for a break to go to her hometown, Sumin would never know how much important Sungji meant to her. And here FF for you.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

One and only possible interruption at this moment is a phone call from Seju. I believe the showing up Seju's father's condition must play something.

There's no signal remember? :)

Oh, you are right. Great. :D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

One and only possible interruption at this moment is a phone call from Seju. I believe the showing up Seju's father's condition must play something.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!! They really did it in Chapter 42. Did anyone see this coming? I should have guessed it right since it's WDTFS, not FF.

last edited at Feb 17, 2016 12:40PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If I were one of them, we would totally all lovey dovey by now.