Forum › Posts by SushiKnight

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I don't know if it was part of the original text or if it was just a brilliant idea by the translator, but "GENTLEMAiNe COON" was absolutely hilarious, and it really made my day. Thanks very much.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 05 Apr 22:37
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Dxlhfjeumauxb9_-orig

This is... very in-character for Hinoka. The training part that is. I wouldn't be surprised if those first two panels were actually part of a support conversation.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 05 Apr 22:29
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Dkz3c-eucae5ezr-orig

Anyone else a bit weirded out by Riko's chin? I think the lips may have been drawn just a bit too high.
Also Spiderchika doujin when?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Why is Ayari a yakuza?

Pffft, get a look at this dummy. Didn't even pick up on all the hints from earlier chapters! We've known Ayari is a high ranking member of the yakuza for ages.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Yukari always has to wear camouflage underwear.

Camouflage what? I don't remember seeing any underwear at all...

SushiKnight
Image Comments 03 Apr 15:18
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
73256616_p0

I'll echo what Freya said, and say that you may as well just find a character that looks interesting, look them up on the touhou wiki, and then read about the game they're from. Assuming the character isn't Reimu or Marisa. If it's one of them I guess starting by learning about Embodiment of Scarlet Devil would probably be the place to start. It's pretty easy to get lost in the wiki once you start reading, but that's the best place for canon information. There's usually a section for fanon representations of the characters on each's page, so you should be good for finding out why, for example, people are always talking about Sakuya and pads.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 03 Apr 15:07
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
72795573_p0

I've completely lost track of what exists in the Fate universe because of Grand Order. There are so goddamn many heroic spirits now that I don't recognize half of all the fan art as being from the series.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 03 Apr 15:03
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
71604293_p36

Yeah, I love Kaede's design. It's very... Danganronpa-ish? I'm not sure how else to describe it. Her skirt is probably my favorite part though, the pattern is so low-key (no pun intended) that I didn't even notice how clever it was until I was looking at fan art much later on.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 02 Apr 02:39
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
71604293_p36

^^^i'm mostly just annoyed how little we saw of Kaede because reasons. Very dumb reasons.
what an awful bait and switch that was. but of course you gotta play as the bishonen stand-in just like always. how else can the 16 year-old boys be with their waifus? gotta please that target demo!

SushiKnight
Image Comments 31 Mar 16:06
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Bzlqxd5

^Boil 'em mash 'em put them in a stew.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Wow, what an all-star cast of authors! I can't believe Iroiro Yaru Hito managed to get Iroiro Yaru Hito, Iroiro Yaru Hito, Iroiro Yaru Hito, Iroiro Yaru Hito, Iroiro Yaru Hito and Iroiro Yaru Hito all in one place!

Also, QPWPRITBNSKCMALCHJAYCHSBOCNXANLAPCOCTHJEIFJWWGVDICHSBDOCKNDNSIDJAHHHHH!!!

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Can this even be a real love triangle? I highly doubt that Kase or Yamada will ever develop some kind of interest in Fukami.

My personal understanding is that all it takes is 2 (or more) people being attracted to the same person, meaning a scenario where A and B are a couple but C also likes B is included. I've never been entirely sure though.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I mean technically speaking we don't know for sure if Fukami is into Kase.

Even if she is, (and she probably is), we don't really know if it's gonna become a full-fledged love triangle.
The arc could be about Fukami quietly being angst-ey and pining for Kase, all while Kase continues to be an oblivious dumbass about anything other than how thirsty she is for Yamada, all coming to a head with a "getting it over with" confession that a surprised Kase obviously rejects. (There could even be multiple confessions that all go over Kase's head until Fukami finally gets tired of her shit and says it as plainly as possible, that could be fun.)

I could see it developing to where Fukami ends up telling Kase that she likes her with one of those dumb "I know it's gross because we're both girls I'm sorry please don't hate me" things and Kase being like, "Well actually the person I'm dating is Yamada so you don't need to worry, we gucci."

My ideal scenario ends with Kase and Yamada playing wingwomen for Fukami, ending up with her getting a girlfriend and then they all go on awesome double dates. Bonus points if Fukami hooks up with Inoue.

...Who am I kidding? It's time to buckle in for several chapters of pointless love triangle drama.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 25 Mar 20:38
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
38910868_p3

having never seen Gintama outside of memes and such, I honestly never knew there were women it.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

reAdiNG???? oN a mANGa weBsiTe???? RRREEEEEEEE E EEEEE EE EEEE EE E EEEE EEEE E EE

SushiKnight
Image Comments 22 Mar 16:21
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Howbeesdoit

I apologize for nothing.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 22 Mar 16:21
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Howbeesdoit

I adore this beecause it's my favorite ship. It doesn't get enough attention though, it could really use more buzz. I should watch more of this show, it wasp pretty fun. Maybee I'll return to it, but there's always so many new shows to comb through that I don't think I'll bee able to get around to it...

SushiKnight
Image Comments 22 Mar 16:02
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Dhwakznuwaaompm-orig

^^why not both?
I love that the red string has those bows like the ones on Yukari's gaps, and then a single heart-shaped loop. Great detail.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

F
F for fuck's sake, you damn useless blob

RIP in Pepperoni.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Ohhhh, in the last panel they were wearing the earring, so they've been going out for three months now!

Nice catch!

I didn't expect these two to start dating so soon and so... definitively? The fact that Ruri isn't shy about holding hands around Sakurako and Kasumi was sweet.
...Or you could look at it more pessimistically and say that it's a bad thing because she's only okay with holding hands in private, but I would prefer to focus on her trusting Sakurako and Kasumi. (Also that last panel just gives me the feeling that they become more open about it after they've been dating for a while.)

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This has already diverged from Futari Monologue (and lots of other delinquent things in my experience) by having the non-delinquent interpret a "see you tomorrow" as just a "see you tomorrow" and not a "see you tomorrow pipsqueak, you better have my fuckin money or I'm gonna kill you"

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

is there even enough content for a 12 episodes anime?

with 18 chapters, id say theres just the right amount for a 12 episode anime. at the very least, theres a good chance that the anime will actually be complete instead of ending on a cliffhanger and then never getting a season 2.

Lets be real here. Having exactly enough content to finish it in 12 episodes isn't gonna stop anyone from fucking that up anyways.

SushiKnight
Fragtime discussion 17 Mar 18:26
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Just read this for the first time after hearing it's getting an anime. I'm not sure if like it, dislike it, or just don't care about it. Lots of conflicting feelings about it that I can't figure out how to put into words. I mostly just feel like it's not a great choice for an anime. I guess it's more suited to having one than some others (like Octave, which I don't think will ever be made into an anime, much to my despair).
I guess in the end it comes down to not caring about it getting an anime adaptation because it's just not my cup of tea. Which is fine. I'm happy for everyone who's looking forward to it though, I hope it lives up to your expectations.
edit: 369th post, nice.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 6:28PM

SushiKnight
Image Comments 17 Mar 16:49
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
D1nrpi8u8aaksec-orig

I mean, everyone being the type that doesn't want to share is par for the course when it comes to harem garbage. It's what those stories rely on to keep readers interested. Reminds me of this.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 4:49PM

SushiKnight
Image Comments 17 Mar 16:43
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
51604922_p0

Godly timing? This was all according to keikaku.