Forum › Posts by Ranzo

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The cuteness keeps piling onnnnn
ughhhhhhhhh

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yep, this is how I feel at those meetings
Even worse since I'm just a TA I'm like "What the fuck none of this even applies to me at all, why the hell am I here?"

last edited at Dec 14, 2018 1:02AM

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I love that this is bucking trends and doing something different. I adore yuri as a genre but man does it still have a bunch of boring, tired, stupid, tepid, illogical tropes from yuri's long ago.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'd like to know what Kase-san is studying in college. It can't be too challenging to suck up all her time as a track star. It's gotta be something easy enough to just sit through in college and get the four year degree... any guesses what that major could be?

Yamada.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

ADULTS! ADULT THINGS!
Also, I hope when the bust down that door they start singing this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iYm9PEAHg

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yes!!! Another chapter!
This keeps getting more and more interesting

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Even when they're in the wrong.....they're mutually in the wrong. And they actually like talk about it and resolve their issues.

And this is why I love this series

I bet as soon as Yamada hung up Kase started planning her Must Save My True Love Outfit.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think in this situation Yamada is in the wrong because she's going to a mixer while she's still in a relationship. Mixers are for singles and swingers only. I would have been a bit pissed if my gf suddenly announced that she was going to one with a friend that she just made and one that I've not even met.Plus, neither one of them did their homework about what sort of place this was all going down in (which is apparently the worst place ever)

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 7:18AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What I love about their relationship is that their feelings are always mutual
They mutually love each other
They are mutually jealous of each other
They mutually adore each other (though Kase seems to be more ardent in that regard)

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Coming back, coming back, like a heart attack!!!

I hope Kase San starts wrecking some shit

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Working with a class full of 17 year olds really makes this a bit of an uncomfortable read
Despite the cuteness

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 6:53PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Am I dreaming? Or maybe I'm dead, is this yuri heaven?

Ranzo
Yuri Moyou discussion 10 Dec 07:41
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, she did the right thing
Shame she forgot about it though, you really got to get those things in writing

Ranzo
Still Sick discussion 10 Dec 07:26
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The sickness continues
Oh, wah-ah-ah-ah!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Why mess with perfection?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

God, I love this author sooo much I really wish she would start putting stuff out again.
Is there any of her stories that have yet to be translated?

last edited at Dec 8, 2018 2:12AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

We were so blessed and spoiled by the translators so far. The daily updates were nice while they lasted.

I don't believe so... Licensing for publication overseas, maybe. The serious stuff like "Bloom into You", "Kase-San and...", and Canno's work (I forgot the title) all deal with emotions in relationships. This one has way more bawdy comedy, and it will be difficult to pander to the usual demographic watching anime.

Would a manga with lots of fanservice really struggle to gratify the otaku? I don't know about that.

Also, remember how Citrus and NTR were adapted into anime? How about UzaMaid and Watashi ni Tenshi? If anything, the "serious" stuff like Bloom into You getting a full season of anime and Kase-san getting an OVA are exceptions to the rule. The most important factor that matters is the manga's popularity.

Kase San really deserves a full series

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I remember it took me a embarrassingly long time to find the correct way to masturbate which was mostly because I was pretty anti social and found it embarrassing to ask anyone and I didn't have an older sibling to ask.

Ranzo
Liberty discussion 06 Dec 20:34
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Manga's called liberty
"I want you to be my slave."
Well, alright then.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Innocent World my ass, it seems like a place that's has a underbelly that is seedy and vile, you know, kinda like ours but worse.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

COLETTEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xpkRj99FH0

I love that song

Yeah, Lisa Gerrard is bae. Oh and if you like that check out Dead Can Dance

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I love this, college yuri is the best! The dynamic was also really interesting. I hope this becomes part of a longer series at some point.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Colette is the real MVP, now help me push that train into the sea

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 7:15AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Wow, people being real creepy on a oneshot about loli's....who could have guessed?