joined Dec 20, 2018

Admittedly, we've all missed the obvious explanation:

last edited at Apr 11, 2019 4:51AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Here's how I'm interpreting it:

https://i.imgur.com/d1TDD0b.png

Finally got the time to edit this myself. Here's how I'm interpreting it, with Nikaidou turning for a moment to wave and say goodbye:

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Great chapter and woah. She just let her grab her boobs to make her feel better.

Made. Made her grab her boobs. And it worked!

now there will be the crossover with "Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki"... X3

That "Boobs!" in the middle of Hime's thoughts certainly reminded me of Chiaki. :D

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

G1 refers to Grade I stakes. Which is the highest level of competition for horse racing.

You're right about this much, but what it means here is more likely making a child fit for G1.

And yeah, that rice bit was brilliant, especially after Specchan being the only one with a belly on the cover. :D

last edited at Apr 10, 2019 6:02AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Here's how I'm interpreting it:

https://i.imgur.com/d1TDD0b.png

Then, next page:

https://i.imgur.com/qegZ5sX.png

I guess that depends on whether you see her leaving depicted as looking from the wall or parallel to the wall.

Gee, guys...
Reading the previous 5 pages of messages...
I'm starting to think Kirigaya isn't very popular with the readers.

Seems so, yes. Can't quite put my finger on why...

But joking aside, I've rarely seen a chapter get this many pages of reaction this quickly indeed.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 10:13AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Eh, my mistake, switched left and right there for some reason. In any case, though, she comes from the same side she leaves to:

We have Tadokoro against the wall and Kirigaya in front of her. Seeing how when Nikaidou leaves, we see Tadokoro on the right and Kirigaya on the left, with Nikaidou in the distance, she must be to the left of them when looking towards the wall, which is also where she appears again.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 8:27AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I like how Nikaidou leaves to their left which looks to go on for awhile and then three panels later she shows up to their right implying she just did a lap around that building in a matter of seconds.

Thought so as well at first, but looking at it again, she is actually leaving to their right, considering the positions of Tadokoro and Kirigaya, and only turns back to look at them over her left side.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 7:39AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Kirigaya finally screwed up.

Although to be fair, the two of them having some similar tastes was not really a lie. ;)

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Can't the Scanlators translate the magazine stuff?

They can. But at that point they will be out of magazine stuff as well.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kasumi is life.

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 9:06AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That blush clearly shows she wouldn't mind at all. I suspect the suspicions may be true.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Surely that chance will come as well one day, if not necessarily for us to see in graphic detail.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, how different the result of the same technique can be for different people. :D

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 8:48AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Evidence of the certain kind of hand holding I was looking for found. And earlier than expected, too:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch11#8

Will edit this post if/when I find further evidence of interlocked fingers.

Weren't those interlocked enough?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Must be that harsh look she had in her eyes especially in the early chapters when they still weren't used to each other.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was more than one page, at least. :D

She certainly seems to be getting to that camouflage. In fact, one might even say she's enjoying it.

Pretty much sounds like just an excuse the way she keeps repeating it, yeah.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, everything I could have said already has been said, so let me just lie here dead from the greatness of this latest addition...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Funny enough, foreigners usually find this salad strange and too fat, because it’s meant to have really big amounts of mayonnaise and there are too many different ingredients for a salad.

Sound pretty much just like regular potato salad to me. Then again, Estonia is right next door to Russia. :D

luinthoron
Scandal discussion 04 Apr 09:52
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, damn... I mean, it was obvious what happened, sure, but it didn't hurt any less for that...

luinthoron
Image Comments 02 Apr 09:35
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Sekai

I keep wondering where Hana's other hand is, considering what we can actually see here and where there would logically be room for it. I'm assuming it's like this.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

the situation is gross, but the result was nice?... I'm puzzled

Often a possible description of Mochi's work.

luinthoron
Image Comments 02 Apr 06:18
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Sekai

I need this on my wall...

luinthoron
Image Comments 02 Apr 06:15
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
36939995_p0

I'm fine with this.