Forum › Posts by luinthoron

luinthoron
Image Comments 30 Apr 09:22
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
D5dbup3u4aayd3m-orig

@BugDevil Well, 99%, there's also Mei Fon who really loves money. ;)

luinthoron
Image Comments 29 Apr 15:29
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
D5dbup3u4aayd3m-orig

Reminds me of the people that said that Valkyrie Drive wasn't a yuri show. Seemingly women sexually pleasuring other women was something straight girls did wherever those people came from.

Dammit, you almost made me choke on my tea... How is that even possible? o_O

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Don't worry, while in reality it may be Rei, she's only just standing at the door... with a camera.

luinthoron
Image Comments 29 Apr 04:52
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
D5dbup3u4aayd3m-orig

^We all do...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I really do want to see Kana's thoughts, yes. It certainly seems suspicious that we haven't had the chance yet, although every time I think this, her completely clueless face makes me doubt myself again. Well, only one way to find out...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

At first, I read "this is the thing I gave you" as "this is the thing I gay you".

Not really wrong either. :P

luinthoron
Image Comments 28 Apr 09:58
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
73194655_p0

They're just teasing the poor girl now...

luinthoron
Image Comments 28 Apr 09:56
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Gjckclzr6bs21

So which perverted mind misspelled black hole as backhole in the tags?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Prettier than the fireworks. Yeah, Chiaki truly loves these boobs.

luinthoron
FuuKato discussion 26 Apr 16:08
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Actual bullying, yeah, she wouldn't stand for that.

But yes, it may be simply due to having re-read Tadokoro-san too many times, but that Nikaidou moment immediately came to mind, especially with Asuka on page 3 being an almost exact copy of that panel.

luinthoron
FuuKato discussion 26 Apr 14:44
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Right after posting, I did remember this being mentioned before, yes. Although it's still interesting how it goes the other way in this, as I don't remember Asuka showing quite this harsh a stance against talking about someone behind their back in the original. :D

luinthoron
FuuKato discussion 26 Apr 04:52
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Asuka suddenly reminds me of Nikaidou. :D

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The demons sure gets cute on the bottom. ^_^

luinthoron
Image Comments 25 Apr 04:50
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Nj4sywi

I really don't see her waiting much longer for the more erotic stuff after this. :D

luinthoron
FuukaTomoko discussion 25 Apr 04:38
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yandere alert.

luinthoron
1 x ½ discussion 23 Apr 05:05
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

AND NOW MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WTF BRO, if a mother abuse of her daughter like that Ill just call the cops, thats not a good relation-ship for the two of them and that's mostly rape or abusive, she's a teen and the mom didn't do her job correctly. I mean all children have the "Oedipus complex" when they are very young, but normally the parents tell clearly its not possible and the child grow up and stop loving his father/mother, but there nop. WTF BRO. that's not elfy that's why this is really creepy

Clearly you haven't read even a bit of the manga if you accuse the mother of such things, seeing how it's the daughter trying to woo her here and the mom doing her best to avoid it, even if eventually starting to fail at that to under the pressure.

luinthoron
Image Comments 23 Apr 04:52
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
60w2hlk

^ Use the Google and you will find Wikipedia. There’s a whole bunch of other flags too.

And from there:

In the early 20th century gay men in New York City's Caucasian professional world would often wear red neckties to signal their identity.

Now that's a surprise, Mr Trump... :D

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 4:53AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Probably safe to assume that as far as Nikaidou is concerned Kiri is for now "on probation" and will be kept an eye on until her bona fides have been proven beyond reasonable doubt though.

As evidenced by Nikaidou specifically telling Kirigaya that this is her last chance.

luinthoron
Image Comments 22 Apr 04:13
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
60w2hlk

No, it wouldn’t get the yuri tag because this a trans boy and a trans girl.

Both have cat ears, though, so wouldn't that make them both trans girls?

last edited at Apr 22, 2019 4:18AM

luinthoron
Image Comments 22 Apr 03:48
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
60w2hlk

Furthermore, the cat ears do actually mean something. Trans women in certain online communities apparently got kinda memetically attached to the cat girl persona, seeing how many transgirls relates to the idea of it (apparently, the transmen counterpart are dog boys).

You learn something new every day. Also, wouldn't that qualify this also for the yuri tag?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Seems to be a Japanese thing. Seen it a few times in manga and anime before, but most recently actually in Yoshi's Crafted World as a mark for collecting everything required in a level.

luinthoron
Image Comments 22 Apr 03:35
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
60w2hlk

^Well, it is still a rather rare sight. Remembered it thanks to the tag being there myself, but not sure I would have otherwise.

Too cute for words nonetheless.

luinthoron
Image Comments 22 Apr 03:32
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
74270667_p1

Adorable. ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I noticed this on page 12 of the e-book version: <"The next day, Adachi once again came to school."> I think this doesn't need quotation marks. Thank you sneikkimies & co, by the way.

Can you point out what you mean in a hyperlink? What you're mentioning sounds vaguely familiar, and offhand it's making me think it's something Shimamura said facetiously, but I can't find your example.

Found it on page 60 in the PDF version, and you're definitely right, seeing how Adachi replies to this on the next line.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As far as Nikaidou is concerned, if the person isn't causing problems for Tadokoro they're simply not worth her attention at all.

Well... That is most likely not entirely true. Sure, she's letting Kirigaya off the hook because Tadokoro decided to forgive her, but as we saw in the first chapter, even before Nikaidou really got interested in Tadokoro, she was already very much against not only active bullying, but also just bad-mouthing someone behind their back.