Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excellent! ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that happened. And it was brilliant, and very Mochi. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No downloads on Mangadex, so no reason to use it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Chapter 2 was brilliant! :D

Well, up to 3 now, rest when I can download more again...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute. ^_^

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I was wondering where else there would be room for a mark on her face. Looks like it was right in the center. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Anyway I take it as "while is not yuri, it doesn't mean they can't be together that way eventually" after all, they're not your average "friends"

Very much so, yes. Especially with the way she's saying that while she's not seeing it as yuri, there readers are free to consider it one.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As long as they don't cross the hands line, their friendship will remain intact

This line?

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

lmao Kirigaya has appeared for all of, what, two chapters now and being her is already suffering

Can't say she doesn't deserve it, though, especially after resuming her bullying the moment she meets Tadokoro again.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I very much suspect this will be quickly resolved without any drama at all in the next chapter, especially if Yamada gets to actually visit Kase in her room.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, I can only imagine Kirigaya's reaction once she finds out what else they've been doing... :D

The ending reminds me a lot of this, though. :D

last edited at Mar 28, 2019 5:52AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's not a chapter of 'Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!' if Harumi doesn't get to say at least one tsukkomi line.

Harumi Hana: born to be the straight man.

Which is a boke line in itself, and in dire need of a tsukkomi reply, because Harumi is actually a queer woman.

Congratulations, you have reached the Momose level of tsukkomi.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

why does lewd lines sound so sweet here? xD holy mother of boobies boobs

That’s this manga in a nutshell lmao. Half of these lines would get a normal person arrested but they’re so adorable in this context.

A work of genius, clearly.

luinthoron
Image Comments 27 Mar 11:01
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
65357786_p0

^Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kana knew what's up with a single glance.
I'm now convinced she can't possibly be oblivious about Momose.

That is certainly a possibility, especially seeing how forceful she was in dragging her away. Although it may also be just jealousy, or instead of Momose, she may have remembered what Chiaki is like instead. Would certainly like to see Kana's side of things as well, we're already aware of what the other three think, after all.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 8:43AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yukata boobs!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The tension was palpable and absolutely hilarious. :D

And then, Kana-chan to the rescue!

"I haven't been looking at anything besides your boobs, Harumi-san."

Well, that's a big part of the problem, really. Although the jealousy this time may have made Chiaki realize that she needs to learn more about Hana herself, so meeting like this may have been a good thing in the end.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Americans are big at keeping the government out of our personal lives even if It's for our own good. (Just ask the anti-vaxxers). So putting the government in charge would not work at least not here.

Good thing this takes place in Japan, then.

"Something I did"... something like, kissing another girl maybe?

Very much assuming something like this, yes. If not outright kissing, then at the very least showing interest in a girl in some way.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Well, things escalate much faster in the one-shot and the series and one-shot do have slight differences, so it's understandable if they're not being seen as quite the same. At the very least, it's still an indication of the eventual direction of the series, though.

And rereading on, we really should have just listened to Hinako instead of wondering this long.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah, while Sakurako tends to be more vocal and over the top with her affection, Kasumi is often the one taking initiative instead. I did point a few instances out earlier, and continuing my rereading, I've also noted how it's Kasumi who suggests quite early on that they could live together after graduating high school. And then there's the chocolate banana incident. And suggesting going to the same college, surprising even Sakurako who was sure she would be against it, which even we readers would likely have expected this directly after her usual vocal outburst. And, of course, the legendary meeting with Sakurako's mom.

I honestly feel like I should note down whenever one or other of the two is initiating physical contact the next time I go through the series. It very much feels like it's actually more Kasumi than Sakurako, especially early on, but I'd need to actually check the numbers to be sure. :D

last edited at Mar 24, 2019 12:14PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The health cost alone would be prohibitive.

You must be American.

luinthoron
Image Comments 23 Mar 06:51
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Caefja0t0kn21

Brilliant move!

luinthoron
Image Comments 23 Mar 06:50
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Drxm_lwv4aexvk4-orig

Beautiful. ^_^

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Not really a joke in this case, but rather an indication of Kazuki's previous relationships where her girlfriends were treating her like a guy. Mizuki initially expected Hime to be like that as well, while Hime's reaction showed her that she did indeed see Kazuki as a girl like herself, leading to Mizuki's later approving comment to Kazuki.