joined Dec 3, 2016
74494267_p18

Akane x Rikka is a great ship.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 10 Jun 22:25
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Q3diqvb

You need to remove the "previous" button. It doesn't belong on this picture.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 10 Jun 22:25
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Tcfdvau

This needs to have a "next" button on it pointing here: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/12583

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 10 Jun 22:24
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Zidn7oq

Someone's put the next and previous buttons on the wrong pictures.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 10 Jun 22:23
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Diuyazzv4aeaqbm-orig

I'll ship it.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

AAAAARRRGGGGG! You can't make me wait a month and then not get to the meat of what we're all waiting for! Damn it, author!

Come on, Hino-san, you know you want it, just go straight in and do it!

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 08 Jun 07:36
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
55245327_p26%20(1)

How curious to see multiple pieces of yuri art for a distinctly straight game. That's over a decade old. And was never super-popular, although it had a decentish fanbase.

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 7:36AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Just have sex already you useless lesbians.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Otherwise... can someone please explain to me what word is the uncensored version of "s●licking"?

I'm surprised someone who reads yuri doesn't know this one. "Schlicking" is a slang term for a girl masturbating.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

https://imgur.com/a/gEc4QTo

Raws of the new manga are out. The new art looks fantastic. Hope this gets TL'd.

I like this one better :c Not only that, but how are we getting a new manga if this one isn't finished yet?

This one IS finished, apparently. It got cancelled. And now a new adaptation is being made (with, in my opinion, worse art and weaker writing).

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 04 Jun 22:46
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
D7c5je-ucaam0ge-orig

I prefer Negom pairing Lala and Madoka to her making up nonexistant characters to pair up with the girls. Gimme proper yuri between cures, not author-inserts.

last edited at Jun 5, 2019 6:29AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I'm all for yuri developments but I do NOT approve of purposefully failing your tests just so you can indulge in extra makeout time. School comes first! You have to think of your future, kids!

Their future... where they live with each other having lots of magic yuri babies together?

Random Wanderer
Slow Start discussion 03 Jun 21:03
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Lol. Between Kamu's cuteness and Eiko's ladykiller talents, they completely bypassed any anger the clubs might have felt.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I guess the concept of knocking on the door doesn't exist in manga.

I mean, that's not just a Japan thing. Parents be like that.

Exactly. I can't count the number of times my parents just barged right into my room when I was younger.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 31 May 21:00
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Dbzlzkfvaaaimxv-orig

JUST KISS ALREADY YOU TWO!

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 31 May 20:59
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
D30u06-vuaeoab7-orig

Actually it's not. This is Tadokoro-san.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 28 May 01:02
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
D4mn-9rucaakhjx-orig

@Krayos13: the names aren't supposed to evoke race horses, they ARE the names of racehoarses. Each of them has the name a specific Japanese racehorse, and even mimicked that horse's racing career.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 27 May 21:25
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
D4mn-9rucaakhjx-orig

Ah, more horse girls for the win.

Random Wanderer
Slow Start discussion 27 May 21:23
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Breathe, Eiko!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Come on, Hino, this is finally your real chance. Don't chicken out.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Looks like it's time for Oguri to stop hiding in the background and join the fun.

I like how basically nobody (save maybe ever-timid Yuki) takes Anna's posturing even remotely seriously and how Koko clearly feels strong kinship with Yuki as a fellow Long-Suffering One Sane Woman.

I am amazed you can remember the new girls' names.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 24 May 22:06
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Tumblr_pnho8patcn1qal7m2o1_r1_1280

This VN is really good. Play it, if you haven't already.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

;A;

EDIT: Damn near gave me a heart attack when I read this, but now that I think about it, it's probably just a joke.

I'm so confused about this. The manga is still tagged as ongoing so I hope there are still more chapters.

...Isn't it obvious it was a joke tied to Hino's "well, I'll never pass"? It's the author going "Wellp, Hino will never pass, so it's all over, guys! Guess the manga's done! ;) "

I don't get the joke.

Author (paraphrased by me): "Geeze, I had this whole series planned out for Hino to keep teasing Koguma in increasingly yuri ways, but Hino ruined it all because she's too stupid to pass her tests. Man, I was really looking forward to it, too. Oh well, I guess this series is over. Hino ruined it for all of you. See you in my next manga!"

Does that make it any clearer?

last edited at May 20, 2019 7:14AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

;A;

EDIT: Damn near gave me a heart attack when I read this, but now that I think about it, it's probably just a joke.

I'm so confused about this. The manga is still tagged as ongoing so I hope there are still more chapters.

...Isn't it obvious it was a joke tied to Hino's "well, I'll never pass"? It's the author going "Wellp, Hino will never pass, so it's all over, guys! Guess the manga's done! ;) "

Random Wanderer
ZLS Manga discussion 19 May 21:16
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...Did she just bite a chunk out of Sakura's neck? O_o