joined Oct 16, 2013

Mmmm gimme more of this side pair

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was fun

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

. (Speaking of... development... does Hanayo look really... uh... stacked, at the end of this? Or is it just me thinking that.)

Hanayo has always been stacked. Surprisingly 3rd biggest bewbs in muse behind Nozomi and Eli.

Chikaon
Image Comments 10 Jun 16:32
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Tumblr_poz60xsaxk1u4eke2o1_1280

Scandy

Chikaon
Image Comments 10 Jun 16:27
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
D8omfzduyaa9vff-orig

Damn fuckin hot. Love the 2nd shot

Chikaon
Image Comments 09 Jun 16:34
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
73850066_p1

BEAUTIFUL AYACHISA

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm so happy and sad at the same time, Happy cuz new translated chapter, sad cuz it was axed and we are near the end of this good series.

Stole the words outta my mouth.

I'm gonna miss you swap swap. Let's all enjoy the final shebang together ;_;

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I’d like to read more back story. Maybe a few chapters out it will cover how they ended up meeting in first chapter... seems high school girl has some challenges/difficulties at home.

Is this a case of “Sugar Mama?”—OL took her away from her job, so how’s the student going to pay the bills?

Are we reading the same manga???

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Cute! Love the adult life. It was nice to show that even though they have issues with their work life interfering with their relationship, they've worked it out and understand how to show each other their love with little acts of affection in between their busy life.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

(bc tbh there's hardly anything to feel too happy about convenience store food).

I dunno about you, but when I was visiting Japan, I always looked forward to making a trip into a convenience store and having a feast. It was like one of my favorite parts of Japan hah.

Liking this so far. It feels more of a natural sort of age gap. No creepy power dynamics like boss or teacher (although I happily read those too) and it's the school girl who initiates the relationship. Akemi also behaves like a responsible adult so that's refreshing to see too.

Chikaon
Koineko discussion 06 Jun 22:13
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Um well i guess that was a thing

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Super cute even though Yukari didnt show up at all haha.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This gives me "After Hours" vibes with the sudden hook up, super comfy chemistry, and cheating. I love "After Hours" so I have a feeling I'll like this too. Just gotta see how it all plays out.

Wait, there's cheating in After Hours?

Wish I had known that before I bought the first three volumes...

Oops i think i misremembered another series. I double checked and didn't see cheating. I'll edit my original comment lol.

AH does technically have cheating, but the literal point is 'things are going bad enough with Emi's boyfriend that she's only staying together with him because she'd be homeless otherwise (and then Kei gives her a way out)' so

Oh god thanks so i didnt misremember. I thought i was going crazy hahaha

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This gives me "After Hours" vibes with the sudden hook up, super comfy chemistry, and cheating. I love "After Hours" so I have a feeling I'll like this too. Just gotta see how it all plays out.

Wait, there's cheating in After Hours?

Wish I had known that before I bought the first three volumes...

Oops i think i misremembered another series. I double checked and didn't see cheating. I'll edit my original comment lol.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

last edited at Jun 5, 2019 11:09AM

Chikaon
Yuri Moyou discussion 03 Jun 18:46
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The 2nd sister's is the slowest burn, but the pay off will be the greatest

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Loool wtf this chapter was a rollercoaster

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

AHHHHGGGH ANOTHER CLIFFY

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This manga is just a meta gacha manga posing as a siscon manga

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmao "Instead of being hasty, let's take our time to draw our love"

Wished it could practice what it preached. Ending was rushed af

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh really loving this so far. So far the tone of the story is really nice. Each chapter makes me feel really sad, but really touched in a way. Like you can really feel the loneliness of the characters, but it ends very hopeful. The start to a beautiful relationship. I hope they talk more about Tsugumi and whatever happened to her during those 14 years.

Precious bb Haru

last edited at May 23, 2019 3:44AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lily is too cute

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Time to add the yandere tag

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Loving the premise so far. This kinda gave me "Living with my Brother's Wife" feels. If this author properly explores the characters and their relationship with each other like Kuzushiro does, we'll have another winner whether or not it becomes platonic or age gap yuri.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm guessing she passed and now the reality of what she said she would do is starting to hit her. Hence the head on the desk, probably hiding a blush.

Or she fucking bombed and is depressed. Who knows.

My predictions are she failed 1 test, but Koguma is gonna give her a half reward like fondling (or has Hino already groped her breasts? I dont remember anymore)