Forum › Posts by Polycell

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

It takes however long it takes for a moderator/uploader to review the request and make a decision. Based on personal experience, don't expect that decision to come with a note.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That longing gaze doesn't even have that much context in the anime - it's just blatant fanservice.

Polycell
Image Comments 19 Jul 01:40
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Dyibgx2x0aa1c2b-orig

Bah, title 9 says you can totally sleep with your students, it's just cautioned against

Title IX is about discrimination based on certain characteristics; as long as everybody's punished equally, the school can fire people for boinking their students(and some states have gone so far as to criminalize all teacher-student boinking before high school graduation, even if the student's 18).

Polycell
Image Comments 17 Jul 22:36
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eakbkyqvaam79hk-orig

Poor ducky's feeling left out.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I got them three slotted. My first one was after twenty rolls; the next two were after reaching pity. Unfortunately I got spooked by Kyouko when I hit pity again(after going through the tedious process of spending dozens of single roll tickets to get there). I'd have rather it have been somebody I didn't already have if I wasn't going to get that fourth slot, but I guess a third slot on a girl I actively use isn't the worst outcome.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Ending implies she didn't really, she was just trying to re-light Alice's fire. Might have worked too well.

The way I read it, Yuuka did accidentally kill Marissa during a danmaku match as Reimu claimed; she simply played it up as a cover for a flat-out murder to Alice.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Apparently it was expensive in JP as well, though they had eleven days to deal with it instead of the six we've been given. Not sure how far I'll get in the shop, but I've gotten stuffed to the brim the bonus drop memoria from rolling for the Amanes, so I'll probably be doing quite a bit of farming just to get rid of all the coral.

I do agree we need something other than double grind next, even if it's an excuse to grin my girls' episode levels.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Switching sisters isn't exactly like switching shoes. Marika-B's the one Mei's grown up with, so of course she's the one she's attached to.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Click on your username, select 'upload request' and give a link to the manga.

Polycell
Image Comments 09 Jul 01:15
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Though I absoultely refuse to level up the gremlin, the only levels she will ever get are the levels from getting her episode level to 5 for the gem rewards, not one bit else.

Even after she gets her unlock and doppel?

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

If you haven't started playing the game, I'd recommend at least watching the story on YouTube(as well as Alina's and Holy Alina's magical girl stories - she didn't get much development in the central story and her actions in chapter 10 can seem to come out of nowhere if you haven't watched them). There's a lot the anime cut out(such as the entirety of Another Story) and the characters suffer tremendously for it(especially Tsuruno).

Polycell
Image Comments 08 Jul 02:03
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eafsooqxyaamhjr-orig

The Reimu Mushroom-Stuffing Incident, a story for which the world is not yet prepared.

Polycell
Image Comments 08 Jul 01:58
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Sleepy_time_by_silent_shanin-dbjbwm8

Look at the first panel. They're right where they'd make sense for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-less situations.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I mean its fine for dumb monsters who just eat people but not an intelligent race.. she couldnt feed herself- she couldnt have dressed herself.. couldnt build or make anything.. etc etc.

I remember watching an interview with an armless woman, one part of which touched on her being able to dress herself with only a stick attached to a suction cup for assistance. She'd also managed to ride horses, which is how she died(her foot got stuck in the stirrup when she fell out of the saddle).

But you're right that harpy civilization wouldn't be building anything too precise on its own(coarse building is just fine, given that birds tend to, y'know, build nests).

Polycell
Image Comments 06 Jul 11:50
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
20275793_p0

Depending on the amount of creative freedom the Crystal team had, it's not impossible they found out about the change and liked it.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I always thought the simulation was the one town and the one town only. Its embiggening changes everything.

Polycell
Image Comments 05 Jul 01:48
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
23772498_p0

It's explained in chapter ten that what's keeping Kyubey out is Alina's barrier, whose size was maintained by Eve.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I wonder if they're ever going to do the Madogatari event though? That one has a free welfare unit in it that looks pretty good...

Apparently they never even appeared on the farther-along Taiwanese server, so we can safely assume they're not happening.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Any tips for getting the connect vs Mami in chapter 2? Even months ago my girls curb stomped her so fast I could never get the connect. Now it's basically impossible- I suppose I could use my level 1 Sayaka although does anyone have any low level character they could put up temporarily?

If you have one, use a weak accel gorilla as your girl and choose a Madoka with Madoka's Notebook as a support - if your girl doesn't get 3 disks, use Madoka's Notebook to force a redraw of accel disks.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Alina edit: I'm reading through some stuff on the MR discord, and I'm thinking now that this is another case of main story not providing enough context for people who haven't cleared the relevant event/MSS. People on the discord who've played the Holy Alina christmas event and MSS are saying this makes perfect sense. While I've seen the story for neither of those and therefore don't have enough info to say how this could make sense. Well I mean I'm glad they're keeping the characters true to every instance they show up even outside the MS. I wish they'd included more flashbacks though like they did with Kanagi. I have Kanagi actually but never played her MSS so would have been just as lost without the flashbacks.

The flashback we do see shows us that Alina has no emotional attachment to what's going on. That leaves her nothing to act on but her view of Eve as her ultimate masterpiece(though I suppose this might have been clearer had they bothered to ever actually develop her in the main story - the hints towards it could easily be discarded as just her being a one-note character).

Polycell
Image Comments 23 Jun 12:27
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
67478658_p0

I'm guessing it's just pairings the artist thought would go well together(vaguely like shipping characters from unrelated franchises).

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

In 10-4-1, I don't get why they translated Rika and Ren's lines towards Hinano differently, when they both call her "Miyako-senpai". They've also never bothered to translate honorifics before, so it's strange they suddenly use "senpai".

They've left in "-senapi" just about every time it's come up. I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've changed "Miyako-senpai", though.

Minor personal gripes aside, so much for Alina not being completely deranged.

The exact path might be overboard, but it makes sense for something like this to happen: Alina always called Eve her "best artwork" and never did express much interest in any other aspect of it.

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 12:21PM

Polycell
Image Comments 22 Jun 22:38
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Ebcnbpyu4aehlqm-orig

It's so weird seeing Rena on the attack.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

It's true we don't have any confirmed deaths at the hands of any uwasa, but the Magius have been raising witches as part of their project - and it's well established those kill people. We could excuse both as too far removed for a kid's brain to appreciate, but they were flat-out planning to murder thousands with Chelation Land. That they were stopped doesn't excuse them attempting the scheme.