Forum › Posts by skelly85

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Runrunsmallcake-1552332075977433094-img1

nice

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I love the commitment to draw just one extra sweat drop for both Karin and Mei on the panels on pages 8-9.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 3:44PM

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

My, what slender shoulders she has. My, how talented she is. My, what kissable lips she has. Good lord Evie.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The cover is a fantastic view into the future~

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

This manga is just simply too good, so I went ahead and got the raw and that means at this stage I have finished chapter 8 (end of volume 2). Obviously I cannot write any spoilers. But I can tell you that what Rinne did in Chapter 6.5, would ended up creating an unexpected but understandable effect in chapter 7. That in turn also started the very first sign of what Ressey, who commented two posts above mine, wrote. indeed. VERY GAY and VERY PLEASED., which is very clear by chapter 8. Anyway, keep reading this manga, you will not be disappointed at all.

This convinced me to get the raws too and chapter 8 is glorious. Very gay and very pleased indeed.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

My favorite arc, Manaria is a jerk, but also smooth and hot while Claire starts getting dere.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Instant favorite. The first year magical girl trio is always very good.
This doujin is like the reverse of my favorite line in Magia Record said by Madoka:

I promise to save Homura! So Sayaka, you save me! And then someday, Homura will save you, too!

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I've heard when a suicidal person decides to commit suicide sometimes they might seem happy in the short time they have left, is this a myth or is it true? I wonder if this is what happened to Tokiko or if she was lying to herself about being happy. That final bonus chapter is gonna hurt.

I've heard this myth too, that when a suicidal person decides to, they think they will feel relief from the pain they have been experiencing. I don't know how true this myth of seeming happy is, but Tokiko's statements seem similar to this sentiment. Like she doesn't have to deal with not being accepted or understood anymore.

My own take is that Tokiko has always been quick to latch onto acting how the people she respects think she should act, which is maybe why she feels so freed. Her friend from the orphanage tells her to be happy, she tries to be "happy" at all times. Her father tells her to prioritize herself and she decides to let him die so he is no longer her priority. Tokiko's sister tells her not to blame herself and she throws herself into the serial killer case so she feels like she is not at fault. And Natsuki had been the only one successful to get her out of some of those flawed conclusions.

This curse is awful.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Sharing costumes, cuute

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I feel like that’s the point though. None of the other deaths have been special so far — it’s used to show that the curse doesn’t differentiate. Tokiko doesn’t get to choose just because it was her friend; that would diminish the power of the curse and not succeed in the manga’s goal of critiquing Tokiko’s outlook on life. Also, the abruptness only makes it more impactful IMO.

That's what I feel after sitting with it for a bit. Since there's been so many deaths you can easily get a bit desensitized to them, but fake out and abruptness helps solidify the dreadfulness of the curse. Previously Tokiko acted disconnected to deaths, but even if she tries act against the curse she is helpless to it in the end. Tokiko doesn't get to choose if its her older sister, she doesn't get to choose if its her best friend...

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Tokiko's curse strikes again...

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Yuu is able to be honest with herself now and yet the previous Miss Sunflower was not able to be completely honest in the end...

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The confidence, Hoshino said she wanted to go kya kya with some girls while stargazing and just went and did it.

Yayoi Oosawa always makes swoon worthy OLs.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I wonder if Aoya killed Tokiko's parents and tried to pull off what he did with Ai on Tokiko, but failed.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

My, Natsuki and Tokiko have kinda entered subtext territory I guess.

Dream for the Future: To work as closely with Natsuki as possible.

Definitely in subtext territory now

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The only Kurosu that told Tokiko not to apologize, I knew Miyuki's was going to be the hardest :(

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Is anyone else hoping for Miyuki to pull through?

Also same. It does seem like everyone who has died had some sort of grievance with Tokiko, mainly her lack of empathy. So I'm hoping Miyuki keeps it together, because otherwise it is going to be rough to stomach. Rina seems next on the chopping block though.

The fake out death with the detective and the car was a fun touch.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Trying to read the room is awful. There's too many possible options and not a lot of feedback, since its often considered rude to be direct. Takahashi is very good~

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Ah, the tragedy inherent to the soeur system. Do you ship A-B, or B-C? An endless chain of broken yuri hearts.

Politely proposing poly path is the proper approach to this problem.

Eventually C-D will happen since Fujiyama's own imouto will join, creating an infinite poly path? A-B-C-D-...

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Yep Evie, none of those other love interests are good enough for Elsa.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

... okay so is Matoi remixing voices and stuff the whole reason this has "voice" in the title? Lilies are obvious, now to decipher what the hell is "wear wind"

I think the "wear wind" is referencing riding the motorcycle.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Virgo's enthusiasm at winning over all the other dorm students is very cute.

Feels like there might be drama in the future over the naming rules of the dorm apart from just finding Alice.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

still sick not normal today

The girl on page 7 bottom right looks a tiny bit like an older Yoshioka from Yuri is taboo to a yuri otaku, so I'm def imagining that Watanabe is on the other line. Watanabe is totally lying about overtime so she can surprise Yoshioka in a true yuri manner.

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 3:08PM

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Like Kazuha-chan's "father" isn't a great parent by any means but holy hell it sounds like he's legitimately the only person in her family who actually cares about her even if he shows it badly by keeping her cooped up out of safety worries.

Like the adorable body guards he got for Kazuha. Yes they are very overprotective, but its clear they care about her well being and it says something that Kazuha's father got folks that are willing to help her with her every whim.

And like Nagashima really does seem to have started realizing the real core of the issue, everyone wants something with Kazuha-chan but what does she want herself. So I'm looking forward to seeing this continue to unfold.

Exactly. Looks like Kazuha will help Nagashima find out how approach the core issue too, just ask Kazuha where and whomst she wants to be with.

I do always enjoy Akashi's approach of how characters go about helping one another's development. The drama tends not to stay for that long since they just communicate with each other. So I'm looking forward to seeing how Nagashima deals with her past of being dehumanized by society and even her own mother, now that she has someone that cares about her well being as a person.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I gotta ask, how close are we to the raws?

There are currently 4 volumes out and volume 4 covers chapter 18-23 + extra.

last edited at Apr 8, 2022 6:28PM