Forum › Posts by Dynasty Reader

joined Sep 7, 2021

Drives me nuts when they end abruptly like this. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This is confusing. I am interested but I don't fully get who is the danger here. I wish there was more chapters.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

That tease gave me a heart attack and I fell for it spectacularly, yet again. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This doesn't feel unique to me. Just a more wholesome genuine take on the two girls in the harem that are close with eachother trope. Usually harems are just for comedic value and centred around fanservice with the MC so perhaps we don't see it often. The main character or POI, is still the centre of it but it's a different perspective I suppose, perhaps a more realistic one, if you can say that about this kinda thing..

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Basically, what I have learned from this is that: 1. the kids need to be sent to an institution and 2. the teacher should be sent to a correctional facility as well.
Everyone in this show is mentally and cognitively, deficient and I don't mean that in a bad way, I just flat out mean that in a, yo this is really unhealthy and insane way. Y'all need a prognosis or somethin, this ain't good. Not a single character in this manga has their head fully screwed on. Yikes. All of them need serious help, pronto.
I suspect if this noise is continued, what comes next will be rather tragic.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Upon reading again, I have more to add. Given the circumstances, contrary to others, I think this was the good and sensible end. She just screwed up really bad with her sister. The only logical option would be to get away. To have that kinda relationship with someone younger and more immature than you is unhealthy. She needed to get out of there and she did, she also stopped dragging her ex along, now her ex is free to find someone that will actually love her and her sister can learn to grow up and understand healthy relationships better. This was a mess but a good end from a bad situation.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021
96883898_p1

I expect a manga of this imminently. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Welp, from the look on her face, I'd say she thinks it was worth it. XD

joined Sep 7, 2021

This stated out as something a little cliché, simple and a bit funny and now it's just.. my heart, I really ship these two. XD

joined Sep 7, 2021

XD This is crazy but I like it.

joined Sep 7, 2021

From what I am reading from these comments I was kinda close with the Scums Wish esqueness of it. Still honestly what I read here, I didn't dislike, compared to Scums Wish which felt a bit more to me like a nicely dressed catastrophic event. This was angst and kinda predictable but still pleasant to read. Dunno if I can justify continuing to follow if the story doesn't go anywhere but idk, I'll stick around for now.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This one had me bouncing all over the place. I don't know if I loved or hated it, it was just a weird read. It was interesting, it did manage to hook me, I kinda liked and didn't like, that nothing was really fed to us, we had to kinda navigate and infer what was fact from fiction. I liked the way they were portrayed to be figuring things out. Perhaps what I have questions over is the fact, that the story never really goes anywhere, it remains in this weird fluctuation for me and I just don't know how to feel about it. Reading the spoilers only kinda just proves my point.
I wanna give it a 7/10 but I think given what I know overall, it's more like a 6/10

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I'll be a bit harsher than previous commenters - the translation is pretty bad, sorry about that but this is my opinion after reading it. I don't buy that the lack of a proofreader is the reason, this feels like the whole sentences would have to be rewritten so things make sense.

What about it didn't make sense? It was pretty simple and easy to understand what was being put forward. Sure the English was poor but it takes no effort at all to understand what was being translated imo.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Wow, grown ups depicted behaving in a somewhat responsible fashion. I can't believe it, I won't believe it. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

That was kinda dark.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Ah, well that kicked me right in the gut.

joined Sep 7, 2021

That felt a little Scums Wish at the end there.. I wonder if we're gonna be getting something like that here but like, if it the poly route.
I still don't really know what to feel about what I just read. It started out great and went a little left field progressively but who knows, maybe something solid will come from this, so I'll stay on board, just with low expectations.

joined Sep 7, 2021

This looks hella dope, already from reading the 1st few pages, I am excited. I'll stop there though and binge read when more come out. XD I am all giddy for this one.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

you know, I've read plenty of lame, braindead oneshot and series as long as they contain yuri, but this might just be the most braindead of them all.

Ignoring the fact that this just disregards everything about time travel logic, the series is plain dumb from the characterization. Seriously this girl went back in time and date a minor and people don't mind it? Honestly it's weird and dumb as hell.
I doubt anyone who's adult in here would feel the slightest romantic feeling for their middle school/high school crush if they went back in time in adult form.

Also the chapter which she revealed she's from the future is legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen and read. The reactions aren't even realistic!

And while I don't want to talk about this because it's clear that the logic of the story is in the negative, but how on earth did she adapt to living in the past? Did she sleep at the school, what about eating, bathing, etc? Also did people not find her identity card odd, considering that it's been 10 years and it's changed considerably since then?

The only good point for this series is the "ecchi" scenes tbh. It's art ain't even great though. Honestly the only reason people still like and tolerate this incredibly stupid story is the yuri. Imagine if the MC was a boy, yikes, this would go up in flame within the first chapter.

Also why the hell does this have a 8.48 point in Mangadex???

Everyone's getting tilted at your take but I completely agree. Like I know that it was never intended to be anything that deep but still, this manga is mind numbingly stupid lol. Like I can turn my brain off for a lot of things and I tried hard to do it for this but it wasn't enough, it was still too stupid and too bad lol. Something about it had me in a state of perpetual facepalm and eye rolling. Still, it got me sticking around for the end so it's clearly doing something right and I did get a lot of cracks from the sheer dumbfoundery of the chaos that I was reading so even if the comedy aspect intended, I still managed to find something funny. 8.8 on mangadex lol, you love to see it.

If I had to give it it's due, I'd say the art was great and the presentation was solid, solid full house 5 stars for all of that. The story gets a fat 0 and my overall enjoyment I'd give 2.5 stars, it was so bad to read that it somehow became decent. Glad it's coming to an end though, at times it was a headache to read lol.
No disrespect to anyone or the author, these are just my opinions lol. I have seen a little of the authors other works on here and although equally grotesque?/kinky? I thought those were pretty good.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 10:09AM

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021
95482694_p0

Let's face it, we all knew this one was coming. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Something like this is just not one shot material, if you structure a story like this, you have to make it a series else it just ends up feeling unfinished. This was still great work but it just felt to me like episode one. It didn't feel like a full story.

joined Sep 7, 2021

It's criminal that things just stopped after this. I dunno why but I really enjoyed reading and wanted more. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ending felt rushed. Anyone else feel this? We don't get any closure on what happens to the wider world around them. I get that it was likely always coming to this, but it just kinda happened.

joined Sep 7, 2021

How strange.

joined Sep 7, 2021

WTF is that... I love a little angst and suicide. This started out vague which honestly I don't mind, like as long as there's some mystery or build up to something. Like something to take with you from the experience, this was sorely lacking in that, it feels really unfinished. I feel emotionally blue balled and I don't like it. XD

Still, it had potential at least and the art was great.