Forum › Posts by norahash

joined Jun 11, 2021

that was so sweet. every new chapter further cements this as one of my all time favorites.

joined Jun 11, 2021

fucking insane concept but it was kind of cute tbh

joined Jun 11, 2021

i gotta say that was extra satisfying with how long the buildup was, i hope we get to see them go further. its sooo nice seeing them finally be so affectionate with each other so hopefully there's plenty more to come

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

why was it literally like 6 pages lmao
the next chapter better be a good one to make up for this it felt like nothing

joined Jun 11, 2021

all the cutesy fluff and silly expressions couldnt hide how miserable of a relationship this is lmfao

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

with this chapter im starting to feel like this isnt written very well lol... feels like very cheap drama to me. if ritsu came home that plastered she wouldn't be up and sober and yelling at kyouko 5 minutes later, and she has no right to be mad at kyouko after breaking her promise and showing up in another woman's arms. and then ritsu just lets her kiss her with no resistance? girl what are you doing i thought you loved kyouko since middle school

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

this is so cute. i love the way they drew suletta's hair when she was on the bed

joined Jun 11, 2021

i hope ruri and shizuku can make up and be friends so they at least have each other after kaori goes.
god this one is really gonna leave me in shambles by the end i dont know if i can handle it

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

if this had gotten like 2 or 3 more volumes it couldve been really special. sick of the manga industry stifling good art because it needs to sell to the lowest common denominator to make a profit. sick of capitalism lol.
i want good adult poly stories for christs sake u_u

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
_keekis-1593609646488559619-img2

people say they love monster girls and cant even handle misa x rem smh. amazing art honestly this shouldve been canon

joined Jun 11, 2021

how long can this be kept up before everything implodes and they all fight each other to the death.
im not rooting for anybody i want them all to be in a big polycule or at least a consensual harem

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
103579678_p0

Pokemon games always prompt some great yuri

joined Jun 11, 2021

the art style got so exaggerated that it went right around to just being kinda gross, the way their stomachs and bones stuck out like that was inhuman. and some of the extreme perspective shots just looked silly with their giant heads and tiny bodies. im pretty mixed on this because i liked a lot of things about it and the ending was honestly kind of cute, but god they looked like aliens.
regardless, fantastic job on the translating and editing so thank you!

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

dont think ive ever seen a character in yuri sincerely talk about having a piss fetish and being self conscious of it so honestly this is kinda nice lol

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

i feel like age gap stories get way too predictable when one of them is in high school. like oh you're going away for a few years to college and then it'll time skip to when you're a legal adult and you'll both embrace and it'll end on a teary "welcome home..!" i'm just getting tired of this lol.
thanks so much for translating though, i've been enjoying this one otherwise.

joined Jun 11, 2021

betting my entire future that the next chapter will be a completely different situation that either doesnt address what was said or focuses on side characters. i will never understand why some authors set up a cliffhanger just to blueball everyone the next chapter. i feel like it happens weirdly often, especially in this manga.

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

is this really gonna try to wrap up in one chapter? i'm assuming it got axed :/ god forbid someone writes a story that's actually different from most other yuri. love you manga industry thank you soooo much

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

wasnt expecting something so incredibly beautiful from virgins' empire of all things lol. this chapter is seriously top tier yuri, the pacing and expressions and quietness of it all was just. mmwah.

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

obligatory "i'm a furry" so i'm really looking forward to more of this. thanks so much for picking it up!

joined Jun 11, 2021

Yes one of my favorite series is back!! I love these two so much. Thanks so much for translating :)

joined Jun 11, 2021

ohh... i'm in pain. i desperately need the next chapter

joined Jun 11, 2021

these two are gonna need the Idiot Couple tag soon

joined Jun 11, 2021

We all knew it would go perfectly fine with telling their friends but, after all the build up about it part of me was hoping it wouldn't be that easy. Even just like, a chapter or so where one of them doesn't understand same-sex relationships or is upset they kept it secret for so long. It doesn't matter much I still love everything about this series, just a little spice would've been nice I think

joined Jun 11, 2021

Oh god that last page really choked me up. I can't deal with this I just want them to be gay and happy!!!

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
101259382_p0

wow this is really good