88828939_p0_english

^^ Facts!

Kalin
Image Comments 01 Aug 05:56
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
91561797_p0

"Wait hold on Satori I can't see anything!"
"It's okay Remilia. Just leave it to me, I can guarantee you're gonna have a wonderful time ;)"

Kalin
Image Comments 01 Aug 05:49
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
84759548_p0

^^^ Great writing there!

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Is it just me or does Yukari looks sleep deprived, as though she had to solve multiple cases of incidents that are happening simultaneously.

Great story overall : D

Kalin
Image Comments 24 Jul 09:38
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
E3rscgrvgaeeiym-orig

That's just cute :D

Kalin
Nickelodeon discussion 19 Jul 11:51
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Just started reading this and man... I only got one thing to say about chapt 9: Bruh Kuramae, you'd probably not gonna be able to understand how a girl's heart works anytime soon with people like this being the ones interested in you.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

That's probably why this site is not allowded in my country. And I am here not for that kind of stuff...

Apart from the obvious questionable molding that Chloe tried to do to Aria, this was honestly quite tamed since it didn't go into a more gut-wrenching scene that would be more common for stories like this. Though it is indeed a messed up concept to have to see put into a story.

Still though Aria's I AM SPEED [https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forever_in_that_form#2], is still gonna get me every time. XD

Kalin
Image Comments 19 Jul 07:26
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
Kawayabug_1393189168977571846

very smooth, Meiling

Smooth as silk

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Why is she assuming the manga reflects actual events? I mean, even if she wholeheartedly believed that Yurina is a magical girl, if you find a manga about you featuring events you don't recall, the natural assumption is that it's fictional.

Honestly, the obvious answer in any remotely sane world would be that Yurina is actually an artist and a magical girl fan who is writing a manga based on her fantasies. Even if that's supposed to be blood on her arm, that would be the first indication she's had that any of the manga events actually happened.

That would actually be a pretty cool way of how the story would progress. Just to add Yurina probably has more of an obsession towards the MC then the cheerful girl that she is presented, maybe also a chuunibyou to boot since she makes those manga.

The series going forward can explore her mental state and also the dangerous ways that she tries to recreate the scenes that she is drawing about. Also her crush on the MC may be able to lead to some Yandere shenanigans if that the above is true ^. Would be an unexpected great read if that is the case.

Hopefully more updates would come soon, although I have my suspicions that this would only be 2 chapters and that is all since this hasn't been labelled as a series itself. That would be sad...

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Please don't have sex in front of the mascot character. Again.

What are you talking about that was the best part XD

Kalin
Image Comments 18 Jul 04:04
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
E57-dg9viambyqa-orig

Pekora just got dragged into Marine's drift

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Now, seriously, does any know if there is a sequel? The afterward kind of left me wondering. I would like to see if the Akyuu soul that Komachi separated from the Maire one actually reincarnates. That would be ideal, wouldn't it?

Highly unlikely though since most of the works from this artist are all meant to be left to your imagination as to the ending. It really would do better if that is the case since then there is no need to try to recycle the same core idea that had made the story great. At least that's what I think :p

Kalin
Kami Yasumi discussion 17 Jul 12:20
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly this story can be dubbed as the prequel of Yakumi Sarai previous work "https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dodo", about why Suwako is as pissed at humanity that she would likely burn the whole thing to hell if she could.

Kalin
RAIN FALL discussion 17 Jul 11:36
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Never seem to end any incident without the sweet taste of alcohol
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rain_fall#69

Kalin
Canni-Chan discussion 16 Jul 12:37
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

hehe the child has priorities

He's a man of culture

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Another great find for the collection! :D

Kalin
Image Comments 15 Jul 07:58
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

^ Yeah, there's just something about that gap between the lips... it just feels off

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

To add on to it would indeed be better to not dig into Kanon's side of the story as that can be rather difficult, or even near impossible to truly portray the mentality of the abuser (Kanon) to the audience, without alienating us from the story. Mainly due to how she thinks on a fundamentally different way (in terms of how she would treat her partner) from us. Well that is if the author is someone who has had experience being the abuser and is made self-aware about it, which let's hope that is never the case.

Though I must say that I have yet to find a story that has been able to accurately portray the mind of an abuser in a relationship, so if anyone knows any kind of story that does well at that can help respond to this comment. It would be greatly appreciated.

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

While there's no real way to make the concept of going back to an abusive girlfriend work, it might have been a little more palatable if the story had taken the time to show that Serina did, in fact, miss Kanon (apart from the crying after running away, which could be interpreted any number of ways), such as by showing her talking with "Aoi" about Kanon and actually talking about happier times. As it stands now, Kanon's just the woman who threw the remote control at her girlfriend for no reason, and nothing in the story helps with that extremely negative first impression.

I don't think this story was supposed to be palatable. We are supposed to have a negative impression of Kanon, she's a terrible person, an abuser who won't stop until Serina escapes or one of them dies.

To add on to it would indeed be better to not dig into Kanon's side of the story as that can be rather difficult, or even near impossible to truly portray the mentality of the abuser (Kanon) to the audience, without alienating us from the story. Mainly due to how she thinks on a fundamentally different way (in terms of how she would treat her partner) from us. Well that is if the author is someone who has had experience being the abuser and is made self-aware about it, which let's hope that is never the case.

Also it is important to note that we are looking at it from the perspective of Serina, where she is the main focus, not Kanon. Thus everything we are looking at is all the interpretations that Serina has towards Kanon, not Kanon herself.

Kalin
Image Comments 14 Jul 10:02
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Relationship goals

Gamers' Relationship Goals

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

look at dem legs

Truly Beautiful legs to have our eyes feast upon

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I love how reimu just casually beat them up and they share some of the meat with her

Just another day in Gensokyo

Also love the author's work, I'll be checking out the rest now!

Kalin
DODO discussion 12 Jul 11:59
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021