Forum › Posts by Xyeed

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Interesting start with good potential. Villainess could be two faced and faking the kindness or get manipulated later. MC set herself up to fail by saying she has foresight when she will ruin her predictions later but making earlier predictions which will alter the course of the story. Hopefully she just plain with no magic imo as I think it would be a challenge for her then to keep up with everything.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Interesting that she just destroyed the Senpai's image by admitting she sniffs her regularly lol. Also, that plushie is adorable.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Yay it's back faster than I expected. Surprised that she is fine but also really interested that it is confirmed (at least again) that the story is trying to keep itself on track to the original game. I find this interesting because I am really curious as to what the male leads will be like. Also, that mysterious lady is 100% her mom purely based on her hair.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

What do you mean the chapter stops there. I don't need sleep I need continuation. Why is she looking at her like that, is she figuring it out, has she misunderstood what she meant by that face.

I love this so much.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg I am really liking how this is going as she is going freak at her first expierence and it is going to be hilarious. I can't wait for her and Asumi to bond over renting girls.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The art style of them being gremlins is great, I love she ambushed her. I am shocked the artist is in the discord and thats pretty cool that they are, I will check donating to them.

Edit: Made a donation, amazed they have exceeded the stretch goal by 150% at time of writing this. Glad that they are getting support. Also, I had already found this on Billibilli as well which I am so glad it is as I already use the app for reading other GL stories and I can comment on chapters to boost engagement.

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 9:24AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh that poor girl just saw senpai massaging the mc's ass and that crazy face at the end. I wonder if she will develop a voyeurism fetish lol.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh man, ending on the the clothes change and ride proposition. It's been a fanstastic season and can't wait for more in 3 weeks.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Feel like the author was really over pilling their workload so I can see why this needed to end and at least it ended and wasn't left on an indefinate hiatus. I feel there is still a lot more that could be done but I do like the ending and how it ended. Bit disappointed we didn't get to see the kissing and the mother finding out again and them both not caring anymore as they are in college, over the legal age and have their own place so the mother stops being in denial. Hopefully if this every gets continued or an after story chapter is done this happens. Thanks for translating and working on the series!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This has been a fun series and glad to see poly end with other girls getting girls. It has been fun, thanks for translating the sereis everyone who worked on it!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Surpirised she actually went with someone else. Also, the mother found the card, don't know what excuse could save her ass. Maybe say it's the sisters?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I feel bad for the original magical girl trio as they just keep getting wrekted. Still have no idea what the new trios goals are. Interesting that the weak one is so strong now.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh so it's only 6 chapters (judging from the credits page). I thought it was good premise but when that guy was being the ultimate wingman I was wondering why this was going so fast. Shame it's ending so soon.

The nails joke was funny.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am still absolutely lost in how these chapters line up with the other versions but I really like this chapter. I love how this was an accidental date and the Potagonist is going to put on the clothes at home. Hopefully we see it next chapter.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I had seen other people say that this new character was controversial and I am definetely curious to see how this new character develops. While that ending to the chapter does imply love triangle/ntr, I don't get the feeling that this character is romantically interested in Claire and is more trying to mess with Rei. This doesn't seem so polarizing so far so I am curious if she will do something stupid.

last edited at Jul 3, 2022 6:14PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God the Art of this series is just so good. I wonder what the new teams goal since they didn't attack them again.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God she was asked by every single girl. Won't be long until they all figure out what is going on.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God that kiss was smooth.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Sees Daughter kiss another girl, still think homosexuality is a disease. Oh boy we are in for a ride.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Forgot that chapter 5 came out before 5. Even though there is only 5 chapters the characters in this how they are all embarrassed for each other. The sensei freaking out over seeing her boobs after eveyhthing she did, the asmr incident omg lol and Karin plainly saying what she is going to do to her in the open wow. I can't wait to read more chapters.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh this is getting so good, the drama and tension I am loving and the crying face was so sad. Omg I want to read the next chapter so bad.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am loving Nanao and how she has no idea what is going on. I wonder if she will find out about the service and try it out. I am also assuming she will do a joint deal with Asumi one day.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

She figured out her feelings fast but it will still be a while until she admits it I say. So lets see the awkward tension.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The MC is a coward but I would love to see if she has the balls to say yes to this just see what happens. Doesn't even need to follow through. Would be hilarious.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I don't know if this guy is a genius or an idiot for just telling her, Elsa loves her. We shall see next chapter.

last edited at May 30, 2022 5:27PM