Forum › Posts by The YuriWitch

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

My theory on what will happen.
Senpai will end up in a threesome with both Nanasawas at the same time.
Something (a kiss between the two Nanasawas, or both of them having an orgasm at the same time) will trigger the "spell" and the older one will be "absorbed" by the younger one. She and senpai will wonder what just happened and eventually continue their lives as a couple.
Meanwhile the older one will come back to her own time but in that timeline she and Senpai will be a couple, Senpai never got married and she is a kinda successful actress.
what do you think?

A risky idea...but if done right, it would lead to the ending quite nicely. Because Seto isn't comfortable with the idea of a threesome yet, it may be awhile before we see something like that, though.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Something about this art style seems...coarse. Is anybody else getting that vibe?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

THIS EPILOGUE!! The last three chapters made all of the craziness of the entire story totally worth it!

I do hope we see more of these girls in the future, spin-offs or no.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

So, on that last page...is the mushroom supposed to resemble...uhhh...a phallus?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly. How much do you want to bet the "Wholesome" tag will be replaced with "Ecchi" before long?

Not that it's a bad thing at this point....

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

This feels ridiculously rushed. While I'm all for happy endings, it felt like it skipped too many questions. The red herring with the three teachers was already suspicious, but this...this feels wrong somehow.

I'm happy she finally realized her feelings, don't get me wrong. But calling this a "speedrun" is putting it mildly. Almost like Rinna was just axed right in front of us.

To put it bluntly... what the fxxk just happened?

last edited at Jan 13, 2022 1:11AM

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE! GO CHIAKI! GO HANA! THE GOAL IS IN SIGHT!!

Ow, my throat...

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

The name immediately made me think of A Kiss For The Petals - and regardless of whether or not the ladies of St. Michael's influenced this series, it's keeping me here. I hope we see more soon!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I may be a writer, but even I was impressed by LiLa's essay. If I was your teacher I'd have given that an A+!

That being said, one thing that still surprises me is how patient Sakurako has been this whole time. With how slow Kasumi is taking those steps, I was prepared - maybe as early as Chapter 20 - for Sakurako to push a bit harder to make their relationship more solid. But, as you said, her fears of losing Kasumi to even the smallest perceived things made her hold her ground, and that is what helped keep Kasumi by her side this whole time. If their relationship was a gas in the beginning, it's almost a solid by now - "almost" - and I do hope they make it official at some point.

In all honesty, a series like this is precisely what the yuri genre has always needed. It's truly a platinum-ringed diamond in a sea of fluff.

Might have missed a few crucial points myself, as I wrote this with a massive headache, but I still root for these girls to reach that beautiful wedding day!

last edited at Jan 6, 2022 6:36PM

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Is there any possibility of a translator picking this back up? And where can I read the light novel?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

At this point, I just want to see all three of them get their happy ending. I feel like the ending will eventually - eventually - be tied to how she traveled back in time in the first place, though.

But I'll be derned if we don't see at least a little poly-lovin' before that happens! Selfcest too, for Seto's sake.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Knew it. :p be nice if future seto time slips now.

In all honesty, I thought the most logical thing to happen would be F!MC confessed to both P!MC and Seto, gets them together, and returns to her timeline only to find herself at the hospital and future Seto-chan her caring, doting lover.

But THIS is even better!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I don't have a goddamn clue what just happened, but YES. YES! GO FOR IT, SETO-CHAAAAAAAN!!!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wow, but isnt 40 low in japanese exams? They can pass with low score?

To my knowledge, 40 is pretty much the lowest passing grade I've seen in any test, regardless of country. It was mostly 50% in college in Germany, but some tests were 40%, while others were even 60%. Since University education tries to have at least some global standard and comparability, I'd say 40% to pass does sometimes happen.

In my country we need to hit 70% to be able to pass!

This is true where I live as well. Anything lower than a 70% is considered a failing grade.

But man...this girl's parents are just too tough. Not just them - it feels like a huge majority of the adults in this series are just hard-nosed, "results-now-humanity-later" types. Even if the MC is scummy - and it looks like her scum is slowly getting scrubbed clean - I can't blame her when she has to deal with people like that on a daily basis. Especially her own parents!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I was wondering about that myself. This was picking up steam quite rapidly, so I'm surprised we went this long without an update.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I'm just wondering....where is the epilogue? I heard someone translated it already but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

THIS IS TOO SWEET AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Also, PLEASE don't get fixated on asphyxiation. That's a very dangerous thing...

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 09 Dec 12:19
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
Eromame_1221806862368038913

Sonia used Attract!

Nessa fell in love!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I'm...sorry, what? Why do a throwback now? And isn't this too short to be an actual chapter? Or am I missing something here?

The YuriWitch
Pink Ribbon discussion 06 Dec 17:27
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oho? You weren't wearing that dress for him...then, who were you wearing it for, hmmm? >:3

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I am SO confused. I thought she was still suffering from the age regression curse! Did I miss something between the last chapter and this one?

It appears that in chapter 14, Lan Sha sacrifices her life to lift the princess' curse, so she goes on to break up with the prince in chapter 15, then weird timeline stuff happens (implied to be a fever dream of Lan Sha's player), and the whole story is reset, with the princess and the prince engaged again, and Lan Sha reveals herself as a witch to kill the guards sent to capture the princess, then giving her life to reset the timeline once more (then the player wakes up, meaning this "route" is just involuntary fanfiction).

EDIT: This story is a mess, like it's written by someone who has neither read enough good novels to learn story structure and pacing from example, nor ever looked up the most fundamental basics of outlining.

Agreed. The overall story is solid, and the characters memorable, but the pacing is more splintered than someone with three casts in the hospital. This needs a SERIOUS revision for better flow...

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I am SO confused. I thought she was still suffering from the age regression curse! Did I miss something between the last chapter and this one?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

YES, there's a step beyond that, Sakurako! Have you....ugh, why even ask at this point? This wholesome UL is just too lovedrunk for Kasumi.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Yeah, light BDSM is fine-ish for me, but that girl's got some SERIOUS issues. Not sure if I want to stick around or not.

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 23 Nov 00:02
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
E3g-oqsxeaaz0n3-orig

Er, shouldn't this have the selfcest tag?