Forum › Posts by TheDudeThatExists

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

How accurate is this?
https://imgur.com/a/gVI1oju

Pretty accurate, ngl. But I think Adachi's horny-level could be a little bit higher lol.

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Drawing is hard and I kinda quit halfway through, but Adachi is cute, so I had to try anyway.
https://twitter.com/CaptainJFaust/status/1264850124062314499?s=20
This is how I'd imagine her after the festival, all giddy, despite having to go back to school soon.

Damn, these are great drawings! I like how Adachi has her classic, adachi-like wavy/uneven mouth. She really is precious!

last edited at May 25, 2020 10:43AM

TheDudeThatExists
Matomelcium discussion 24 May 04:44
joined Feb 21, 2020

The Rage-Comic-things were kinda weird, but other than that, this was absolutely hilarious! Perfect mix of fucking funny and seriously stupid.

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Sorry for going off topic here bringing this back to adachi and shimamura what do you guys most want to see from next volume ? I mean obviously getting to see if there's a shift in how Adachi and Shimamura treat each other is what I look forward to the most, seeing them change from acting like friends to lovers, especially with Shimamura I want to see if she's gonna put in the effort to try and act like a lover.

I also want to see the friends reactions and if Adachi and Shimamura will be open to acting like lovers in public or keep it something private.

Don't want to see pointless drama .... Aka them not knowing how to act around each other all of a sudden, leading to fighting about pointless stuff, being overly self conscious and ending up hurting one another, you know the usual.

If I'm completely honest, I don't think I'd even mind some drama, because in my opinion Hitoma Iruma always handled serious and/or sad scenes pretty well and I think only seeing wholesome scenes could be a bit boring, so I hope there will at least be something with Tarumi or Adachi's mother to keep things interesting lol.
But of course, it would be fantastic if most of the stuff in the later volumes would be just Adachi and Shimamura trying to figure out how to actually go out and letting hilarity ensue (Adachi didn't just stop being chaotic, did she?), but I'm also interested, if we're going to see Adachi's old "acquaintance" again or what's up with the co-worker of Adachi and if the boomerang will ever make a comeback (You will be missed...).
And maybe, just mayyybe I'd like to see something intense, like an accident happening to one of the protagonists or something and the other one dealing with it (but if it happened, I hope that there wouldn't be too much sad stuff of course).
Ahhh, there are so many possibilities, but I think the best outcome would be that Adachi and Shimamura are just happy and vibin' :)
(Oh, and maybe give us Horny Shimamura hehehe).
Idk, either way, I will enjoy it, I mean, I enjoyed every single chapter so far and the story and writing and characters won't just suddenly get terrible, right?

last edited at May 20, 2020 5:29PM

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

"Here I was, being confessed to by someone from my own class while they spat blood at me."
That might be the best line out of this whole Light Novel so far (and there were five volumes prior to this one lol), because it just weirdly captures the essence of this LN, with Shimamura being analytical and kind of cheeky, with Adachi being, well, Adachi, doing weird things earnestly but weirdly lol, and the strange combination of serious storytelling and perfect comedic timing. Truly the climax of everything so far lol.
OK, "I'd thought it would make Adachi happy." also is a strong contender, ngl.

Oh boy, they really did it, they really both accomplished what they should have accomplished three volumes ago (Adachi confessing her love and Shimamura realizing said love for her) and I'm not even mad that it took so long, because the build-up and the payoff are just so freaking satisfying. I absolutely enjoyed every page of the two chapters as much as I enjoyed all the other chapters so far, I think it's really safe to say that this LN is the best piece of media focusing on romance I have ever read (and I've read many Yuri Manga and other Romance Manga lol). And it's still not even close to being finished, because there seem to be at least three volumes still existing or being in the making, oh boy.

Oh, and that last drawing of the volume with Adachi and Shimamura standing there (yeah, descriptive, I know lol) is so goddamn intense! The look on Adachi'a face just conveys so many emotions at once and I really like how she's portrayed in these drawings, because her emotions are always so...raw. It's almost captivating!

Both protagonists really grew on me and now both of them are equally as interesting to me (in the first four Volumes, I was kinda just rooting for Adachi, because to me she was so much more interesting lol, no offense to Shima of course^^).

Now, my most important questions are:
How much will Adachi implode at the beginning of the next chapter? How much will Shimamura get flustered thinking about it in retrospective? Will Adachi's tongue be healed by then? How often will Shimamura's mom call her a moron after finding out about her and Chaotic Gay Adachi "dating"? What could Hino and Nagafuji think about this? Will Tarumi survive all of this? And the most important question: When will Adachi and Shimamura start to get horny or rather, when will they start doing more than just "friend-stuff" and will we survive the wholesomeness and (maybe) drama that might ensue?

I am absolutely thrilled for the upcoming chapters, I can't thank the team and the author enough for making my life better with this story! Thanks!!

PS: Protect Adachi at all costs.

last edited at May 17, 2020 7:25PM

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Absolutely adorable!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

I don't know why, but the characters kind of remind me of Adachi and Shimamura from the LN "Adachi to Shimamura" lol. Maybe it's the design.
It was a cute story, nice and wholesome :)

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ViqlCjkDm58&feature=emb_title

Fellow AdaShima Fans: October.

Daaang, that look good!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Holy crap, it's her, it's THE Adachi! I really hope you'll show that dense and/or in denial Shimamura what you truly feel for her! And I don't care if that takes ten or twenty more volumes!

The one and only. I hope one day soon Shimamura will finally show that she feels the same way about me...but I still can't stop myself from wondering: just who was that other girl she was with...? Hmm...still, I won't give up on her no matter what! I'll be the one to stay by her side forever - no more running away!! Look out, Shimamura - here I come!!!
....Um...yeah...please ignore all of that...

That was a pretty good Adachi-impression, ngl.

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Great stuff. I really appreciate the time and effort that you and the rest of the team have put in to share such a quality translation for this wonderful story. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing how the relationship between Adachi and Shimamura continues to develop in the next update and beyond. Keep up the outstanding work!

Holy crap, it's her, it's THE Adachi! I really hope you'll show that dense and/or in denial Shimamura what you truly feel for her! And I don't care if that takes ten or twenty more volumes!
But seriously, I agree with everything you wrote, the translations are great and the story is wonderful!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

The gay comes at ya fast in this first chapter. I like it!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

"Are you ghostist?" and "'Dang', 'o child of mine" made me laugh like an idiot lol.

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

AHHHHHHHHH, that last page, it's too good. Now I REALLY want to keep on reading!
The comedy and drama in this manga are perfectly balanced in my opinion.
And I liked the little moment of self-awareness with the other club-members lol.

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

That last panel is very epic!
But seriously, avoid close contact, especially when you're not at home.

joined Feb 21, 2020

Now that's some great development! They're a great pair!

joined Feb 21, 2020

"Totes"-girl has the best facial expression lol.

TheDudeThatExists
Shigurein discussion 23 Apr 03:57
joined Feb 21, 2020

That was great!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Oh, the classic transfer student situation. I think the author could make this turn out in an interesting and fresh way, so I'm looking forward to how this will be implemented into the story. Also I really want to see jealous Ayaka lol.

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Now that's a very interesting premise for a story. I can practically taste the hilarity that will ensue in later chapters! Subscribed!

TheDudeThatExists
Daily Smile discussion 21 Apr 03:56
joined Feb 21, 2020

This was pretty good. I like the character designs!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Brilliant chapter, that was more a intense emotional roller-coaster than I anticipated:

Shimamura being like "lol, what if she told me she loved me" (again!), the ignored phonecall (I guess that's going to be important later), the situation with Gon, the absolute madwoman of a grandmother (I really like her character), Adachi back in Adachi-mode overdrive and the wholesome bonus chapter (with the aftermath of a phone call in the middle of the night being seen, lol classic Adachi).

I hope we get to see some more of Shimamura's insight, because the latest chapters really made me like Shimamura even more as a character, but getting to experience Adachi's chaos (probably) would be also very niiice.

All in all, it was so much fun to read, thanks to Sneikkimies and every helping hand for releasing the chapters so quickly!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Death is coming for me in the form of a smiling monster of adorableness.

And now I must go.

Now this is an amazing comment. It perfectly captures the feeling I have when reading this manga lol.

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Flustered Hino is the best Hino. That was a great lil' chapter!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

This manga is pure gold to me!

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Did she...hit the dab??