Forum › Posts by LostGamble

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 30 Sep 21:02
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This is just a random guess but could the introduction of the prez in angry twin’s school mean that she’ll also get a love triangle like her sister?

I hope not. Prez is too good a character. She'd be wasted on the sister. Unless Prez is going for Utsugi, which just constantly annoys the sister. That'd be great.

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 9:03PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

What makes you think so? To me it looks like Subaru sees right through her and barely tolerates her.

Well, let's see: how she remembers Fuuka's ring and saw the need to fix her hair before answering (author saw the need to show us that too) ; her expression and that bg the author drew when Fuuka gave her what she likes; how Subaru clearly adored her when she was younger; how she saw the need to mention how she changed as well when Fuuka reminisces (when said to an older character, almost always a sign from a younger character to their crush to say "don't see me as just a child anymore"); her rare lash out when she talks about how hard Asahi works for her (hard to listen to your crush talk adoringly of her own crush and not noticing your feelings in the process).

I mean, c'mon. Join the Dark side.

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 12:07PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

The lil' sister must have a crush on Fukka for sure

Yeah. Looks like she's definitely crushing on Fuuka.
So, it's Hinako-><~Asahi<-Fuuka<-Subaru. Well, unless Hinako is truly just aiming for the friend route.

Fuuka pretty much just jumped to being my fav character though lol. Her character type is always so refreshing.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I seriously need more chapters of Nekoyama's sister.

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 25 Sep 14:21
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Hiiragi is insufferable. I can't stand chapters with her. Why does she hate her sister so much? Tsubaki was just being happy and giggling a bit! How am I even supposed to care about her and Utsugi when she is such a bitch? Utsugi is better off without her, poor thing.

I could do without her storyline until redemption chapters or something. As to why she hates Tsubaki, I think it's been shown it's because, despite being meek and shy, Tsubaki still functions better than her (is smarter and accomplishes more) and continues to put in effort, giving Hiiragi (who struggles and clearly has no friends) a huge complex that she takes out on her sister. I think she also dislikes that Tsubaki is doing well without her.

Tsubaki is such a cute cinnamon roll. The two whose had issues with her clearly have deep issues of their own (the sister's inferiority complex and Nakatani's jealousy, but at least Nakatani's still a good person and isn't emotionally abusive like the sister).

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This was so.....sweet?
I suggest a wholesome tag.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Ah Graduate from being a neet, only to start taking care of another neet.

LostGamble
Liberty discussion 25 Aug 12:24
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I'm piss off now Liz ex need to go

Yes, she needs to go....and she can take Liz with her. Unless Maki likes having no standards for a gf other than being a girl, Maki could find a less toxic gf. Hell, I'd ship her with a straight girl who's just nice to her and she'll eternally pine for over Liz.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 12:26PM

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I always get a kick out of reading the Imouto x Delinquent chapters.

LostGamble
Cynical Dog discussion 04 Aug 19:51
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Im pretty sure this has more chapters, but chinese or somethin like that

Is this true? Don't go giving me hope. My fragile heart can't take it.

LostGamble
Cynical Dog discussion 04 Aug 15:50
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This needs to be a series. It seems there could be a lot going on with these two. Like what's the backstory of the girl? I just imagined she had a rough childhood in a criminal family and she lives alone now cause the woman actually killed her parents and neither of them is aware of that or something.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 3:50PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Clearly someone has to investigate this adult woman pretending to be a grade schooler in order to play with little girls in the pool.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

So turns out author-san isn't the innocent one. Nice reversal. I have renewed hope for this couple. I honestly wasn't really interested in them before.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I really didn't recognize them. Had to reread it after I figured out who they were. Oh gosh, I wish there was more <3

Same. Didn't notice til I read the comments, then I still had to see the author's other works to check. Definitely a different feeling reading it again so there's that.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

That was an oddly happy ending. I was at least expecting something like her own wounds on her neck and back not disappearing or she herself started sprouting little wings from her wounds or something. Oh well.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I honestly kept reading it as 'sardine' the whole time.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

sakurako girl where did you even go in the first place ;_;

I wouldn't be surprised if she followed Tadokoro into the building, heard what the publisher said, and proceeded to scare the living daylights out of publisher-san.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 12:11AM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Damn, I freaking love these two. Too bad this one was so short.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This is much more wholesome than the final draft. I'm curious as to what happened in between drafts now for the nurse to turn out so "wicked". Did the author visit a BDSM club or something?

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Oh. Might there be a role reversal in the future? (I hope so)
Things are getting interesting....

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Dayum! Why wasn't my school nurse like this?

And this was funnier than most comedy manga I've read lately. Please tell me there's more.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Wah!? I can't believe I never noticed this on NU. Time to read up to the latest chapters.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This is pure bliss for a 'polygamist' like me o(^^o)(o^^o)(o^^o)(o^^)o

It's probably heading down the poly route, but let's just admit that at this point in the story, it's just a bunch of sex fiends cheating on each other. I mean, characters profess their undying love to their long sought after partners, wanting them to be their one and only but then goes on to sleep with previous partners (or with just anyone in proximity) behind their lovers' backs. They'll maybe get around to all agree it's okay cause they all love each other, go on to have an orgy, then sorta all live together screwing like bunnies every day though.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Never really expected any of the girls to stay monogamous since I still get Shojo Sect vibes everytime I read this (yes. I'm still bitter with that end).

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Wow. Didn't realize Dynasty allowed works like these on here. A NSFW tag should definitely be added to warn other pure minded folks like myself.