Forum › Posts by Karretch

Karretch
The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Been a bit, but I found a couple more Series that had been unsubscribed from my account.
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/my_cute_little_kitten
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/its_tough_being_neeko

Unsure if this was resolved or not, but if not maybe knowing these two can help.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

Cute update, but man, it's jarring seeing an artist forget their own composition on the same page.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch24#13
Kase has the necklace around Yamada's neck, then when she goes in for the nape kiss, her hands and the necklace are behind Yamada.

joined Jul 28, 2019

I'm also on the "Momoka is at fault" side. Rin isn't perfect, but legit if Momoka just came out and admitted it, there'd be no issue. I find it ironic that Momoka is calling Rin the tsundere when it's herself that can't just come out to the one she loves. Gotta remember that Momoka started this not as an actual confession but a "if you want me to stop going around with boys, play my little game and enter a relationship with me".

last edited at Dec 6, 2021 10:39AM

joined Jul 28, 2019

The king saying 'youre free of your duties' is him saying 'im free of paying military expenses'. What a dick. Well, either way, I hope this will be Soara travelling along with the dwarfes and making new homes. I just wish there was less 'pulling things out of your arse' and more 'constructing something well'.

I, too, felt a bit too much "this just happened" ass-pullery. Where did this 3000 year old tree come from? Why is the building round when the foundation and support structure was shown to be square?

It could be an interesting and fun story concept to follow up on, but already this has surpassed believability in just the first chapter alone.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

... Anyone else notice that it started by going to the kid's house, but then it flipped as if they went to visit the adult??

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 5:42PM

joined Jul 28, 2019

Stuco Pres is really out for blood against who he considers "bad" people huh? Probably thinking he's not as bad as them.

People who do their work based on the concept of "justice" rarely think they are the bad guy. They're the savior, making the world a better place! Why don't you guys appreciate that?! blah blah blah.

If he showed any remorse in the way he was going about this, which would be hard to convey in the story without tipping the proverbial hand, I'd cast him as "I know it's bad, but this is truly for the better, even if I'm considered the villain", but nawh, man, this boy truly thinks he's a Hero, capital H, when he's just a monster.

joined Jul 28, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_sheep_princess_in_wolfs_clothing_ch13#1
Look at the angle her head is at! Is she part owl???

it's awkward, but that's not impossible. Just only the absolute limit one can reach turning head, moving arm forward.

joined Jul 28, 2019

These two are just speedrunning romance tropes HAHA

joined Jul 28, 2019

In one day?!?

It's like the magic cold from sleeping without a blanket or your belly covered, candy causes your teeth to rot at extraordinary rates :P

joined Jul 28, 2019

Chapter 2 is missing a page at the start.

It's not missing, it's just at the end/after the credits. Seems it wasn't named properly when uploaded

joined Jul 28, 2019

I tried to do the reverse split-mirror-letter translation, can anyone make out what the message in the "twista" says?

joined Jul 28, 2019

Man, I'm loving how Ami is just a font of invertebrate knowledge. Just for some reason, this side-character is such a nerd about crawlies that she rivals Satsuki's knowledge about forensics.

Also, Satsuki's savant-ness for math is always fun when it just happens out of the blue. "Just solve the problem, duh"

As to the Prez, I see it as a "justice at any cost" situation, where the cost has no limit, including and especially killing people so they can't do wrong again. Unsure why he went after Seo, though.

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 1:23AM

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

Karretch posted:

I have a question regarding about series subscriptions. For some reason over the past few months I noticed some manga I follow and subscribe to for notifications are randomly/automatically being unsubscribed from my account. Is this a feature or a bug?

No, that's a bug. Are you able to share any further info, like what series, artists, etc. that's happening on/to? Are they the same ones repetitiously, or new ones each time? Thank you!

I can't remember if it's repeated for series, and I can't recall all of them, but it's been new and old ones (related to when I subbed), one example specifically that happened when I commented is the Elite Angel series. I can't recall the other ones, but I'll try and make a list going further.

Edit: Catching up today, Hide Your Tears, You Crybaby is another one that unsubbed for me.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 8:28PM

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

I have a question regarding about series subscriptions. For some reason over the past few months I noticed some manga I follow and subscribe to for notifications are randomly/automatically being unsubscribed from my account. Is this a feature or a bug?

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 12:26PM

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

Not the twist I was expecting, nor this soon, but lets go, I guess.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

We need a part three that the reason she was invited was for a surprise/early bday celebration. Pls, c'mon, author.

joined Jul 28, 2019

I find it hilarious she wanted the confession while being played with, idk why. Just some weird juxtaposition.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

Nanoha is pure evil. You just don't do that to someone.

joined Jul 28, 2019

As glad1983 already said, this is the grandma, not mother. The car matches with the one drawn last chapter on page 13.

joined Jul 28, 2019

For some reason I thought this series was over. Glad that we get more of these cuties.

Same. I think I've reached overload, forgetting what series are which, blending together.

joined Jul 28, 2019

@elevown My point wasn't an issue with speech issues in general, but the 'g' being turned into an 'f', two very different sounds from different regions of the mouth.

joined Jul 28, 2019

Point of contention regarding the dialogue, whether the untranslated source indicated a speech change or not, a "g" is a guttural sound, so a chipped tooth or not using lips or tongue near teeth wouldn't prevent you from making it.

Karretch
Semelparous discussion 24 Oct 22:09
joined Jul 28, 2019

Soo it's alternate world Youko right?

That's my best guess, yes.

joined Jul 28, 2019

So it's this but gay and hella condensed? Sounds like a win to me.

Similar, but not quite. On the one, you have a girl who just doesn't want to wear anything for one reason or the other, the other one has a girl who keeps losing or breaking her glasses. Only thing they both have is both cute AF.

Karretch
Semelparous discussion 24 Oct 07:04
joined Jul 28, 2019

Da fuck you mean she is alive ? She died on her way to the operation room in the facility, it's not like she died on the battlefield. She supposly get buried or something and no way two highers up wouldn't know about her being alive.Just tell meit's something else. A clone or something else. Her being dead was the reason Yorino snap and stop giving two shits about the mures.It wouldn't make sense to say she is somehow still alive.

Well, we've already established that there are at least two copies of every normal person, one on each side of the Bastion. Maybe there is actually a multiverse, and this is a third universe's Youko?

Actually, there's a simpler solution. The double on the other side only dies when their alter is inside the Wall. Youko died outside the Wall, so her alter wouldn't have died. This might be a play by the other side to get our team into disarray, or the slight possibility of a defector. The chance this is our Youko is very, very small.