Forum › Posts by Stannis

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

It's not Uta's job to fix Kaoru's messy life.

Wouldn't you go help the girl you love? uta love kaoru is an emotion that can't be fake or hidden even if kaoru rejects the idea for the moment...
And then we must not forget that kaoru helped for many years uta who was literally abandoned by her family .

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

It's finally their reunion, the turning point in history.
Each of them lived far from the other and could definitely feel their respective loneliness...
Kaoru didn't automatically fall in love with uta, but seeing her again as a flash, as her saviour will, may cause a click.
For uta, who admits that she's still in love, this will further strengthen her feeling that kaoru needs her and encourage her to try again, not immediately but after things have calmed down.
The next chapters are going to be really interesting!

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I totally agree with what is said above, mayoi ^^ by saying her first and last name to kaoru, clearly encourages kaoru to hit on her... mayoi considers kaoru as a superior person and even if she doesn't see herself as with onibi, she likes it.
Another factor to take into account is that Mayoi also knows that for once she is in a position of strength in front of Kaoru (who is madly in love) and that this must comfort her in her esteem.

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 8:39AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Could it be that the events with kaoru, "unusual" that mask observes like the light that turns green just when kaoru passes, or that only kaoru is not drenched by the passage of the car and the cats that mike gathers around make her take kaoru for a kind of "divinity" ... we know that mask gives all her respect and her name only to people she admires or who interest her and even if she knows how kaoru behaves she gives her her name and surname!
I will say that as the expression of "little girl" kaoru full of hope, it smells good for their future relationship ^^

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 8:24AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Of course Haru understands that Midori wants her to stay, but she wants to make her aware and that's why she's asking her to come to her aunt's house...
Another important element is that Haru also wants to take care of her mother's business at her aunt's house and I imagine that some things and memories will come back with Midori and Tsugumi's past. I am sensing revelations that tsugumi really loved Midori and it will come as a shock to her with regrets that she didn't hold on to him, and she will not want to do the same with haru.

Stannis
1 x ½ discussion 22 Mar 08:33
joined Jul 26, 2019

Akira practises the electroshock on ayako, we know very well that ayako will feel bad and will not feel the same thing as with her daughter... she will be able to compare the two kisses.
But by the way akira will have had a little bonus ^^

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Everything's going the way I planned!

whoa calm down Yagami

Lol but it's true ^^ read my old post there are 5 or 6 chapters!

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Everything's going the way I planned! A little wink to those who said that the author didn't master his story ^^ I think kaoru will fall asleep when she comes in contact with uta maybe on the sofa or that uta brings her back to her room and kaoru asks her to sleep with her.
Obviously something emotional is going to happen between them, uta missed kaoru terribly and it's for sure that kaoru doesn't want uta to stay away from her. And uta might have some desires that will come up.
I hope kaoru will tell uta everything because on the one hand it would be good for her and on the other hand it would allow uta to understand what her brother and risako are doing.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Well not great for a special chapter and 27 pages !?

last edited at Mar 12, 2020 3:21PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

Nagi a former yakusa who decided to do good?

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

yep it's obvious that riko avoids answering sae and kisses her out of jealousy and also to be the first to kiss her forever! good start !

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I love characters like kaoru, shizuka, mask senpai or nao because they make the story much less smooth as in reality. Not everything is love love and the author would be bored to tell the same relationship patterns...
Shizuka was madly in love with kaoru and the fact that she is still jealous doesn't mean that she doesn't love mio, it's much more complex than her... we don't forget how deep her love is, especially if this person stays around. Wanting so much to shizuka for that just shows a lack of objectivity, what does she do in front of her true feelings? She doesn't go out with anyone else for the rest of her life? no as I said before time and the moments spent with Mio will do their job.

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 1:46AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Mask chan with a long or half-long haircut would be one of the most beautiful ^^
It's really fun to see kaoru chasing after her and trying to understand her, to coax her while knowing that Bouchan is not (yet) interested ...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Even if in the worst case shizuka wants to go back to kaoru, it will not be possible because kaoru is not the kind of person who wants to go back. Despite her exuberant style, kaoru is perfectly honest with others and says what she thinks.
And I think shizuka is sincere when she says she only wants to love mio except that people have to realize that drawing a line on a hyper passionate and fusional love is very difficult. She'll get there, time and Mio do the rest.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I like the principle that mask and kaoru is a relationship in the end and it could work. Because kaoru has always been the dominant and seductive one in these couples.
The mask would be the one who made herself wanted, who doesn't have the same view on love as kaoru and the others. She would be the "leader" of the couple and kaoru the follower.
It could be very funny in the future!

For onibi it is clearly towards nao that her story is taking shape.

Stannis
Liberty discussion 13 Feb 20:10
joined Jul 26, 2019

As for the blame game, why hasn't anyone noted the power dynamic of the situation? Not only did Sumire continue to sexually assault a drunk woman after being told to stop, but she is also paying sponsorship money to that woman, putting her in a position of power over her. Liz's manager failed to be there to protect her client for the day, which put Sumire in the position to be the person in charge of everything, from the make-over to where they went to eat, and the sexual harassment started during the makeover.

Yes, Liz fucked up, big time! She should have asked to be taken home right after the shoot, regardless of how impolite that is and how against standard practices in the industry it is. But if she didn't already know that Sumire was trying to get her in bed, she's an idiot. The fact that Liz was drunk, and knew she was too drunk, believe it or not, actually DOES (scientifically) make a difference. A person who is drunk is not able to give consent and decision making is impacted in ways that can lead people to do things they never would do sober. People who say that being drunk makes you your more honest self are just wrong. The fact that she said no and they somehow ended up in bed anyway and she was drunk, and Sumire is in a power position over her, places this in the rape category in my opinion. I doubt that Liz will feel that way after the fact, and, actually, that is accurate for the situation as well. Many women in a similar situation would feel guilt as opposed to feeling victimized. When you consider that Liz clearly didn't figured out that Sumire is a manipulator back when they were in school, it's not surprising that she's slow to figure it out now.

Already during the makeover when Sumire "warmed" her up she didn't even push her away and her reaction afterwards was to say she was supercool...
Moreover, living is quick, Sumire seems to have drunk the same thing and we could say that she was also drunk too...

This naive side of Liz should not hide a deep desire to find her sensei, if Liz hated this one as she should, she would have already pushed her away in the morning... and screamed when Sumire started to kiss her, no she didn't.
And then getting undressed and putting on a mask and getting into bed, all of which wasn't done in five minutes... Several times Sumire asks her "you like it, don't you?" and never once does Liz contradict her and even takes a lot of pleasure in doing so!
And to say "how come there's no one left" is so ridiculous...
She knows very well what sumire had in mind, because liz herself was doing the same thing with maki...

The only positive thing is that normally she realizes that her senpai only thought of one thing: to take advantage of her sexually, to consider her only as a doll...
Quite the opposite of maki, who motivates and supports her above all, hence her remorse afterwards.
I know it's disappointing, but Liz really behaved like a fan girl towards Sumire!

last edited at Feb 13, 2020 8:17PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

In any case everyone can say, I have never seen or experienced such a deep friendship ... one feels lonely as soon as the other moves away just a little, they think day and night to each other, are anxious about each other, ect.
We're on the borderline between love and friendship at this level. If both of them had known love before, their feelings would be much clearer today, but they are totally new at this level.

Stannis
Liberty discussion 11 Feb 12:46
joined Jul 26, 2019

I hope we don't get into some sort of pseudo delusion of love between senpai and liz and toxic submission...
Let her continue to cheat and try to reject maki by being haughty and aloof...
Given her past mistakes, it would be the worst thing to continue on this destructive path!

Stannis
Stretch discussion 10 Feb 17:07
joined Jul 26, 2019

In any case the end is completely missed. Too bad there were some good moments but the author did not assume and therefore is criticized harshly.

Stannis
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 13:54
joined Jul 26, 2019

The problem is that it seems that this cheating was inevitable given liz's reactions to the advances of her senpai...
So it happened, but it had to happen no matter what the height.
Liz still saw her senpai as an idol as attractive and cool as ever, but her perception of her changed after that act... it doesn't excuse anything but it may be the shock that will allow her to cut emotional ties with her.
Now what will be the next step? evolution of liz who will want to turn the page and live her relationship with maki without any more ulterior motives and flashback or aggravation of the problem?

Stannis
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 22:52
joined Jul 26, 2019

Liz sees clearly that she made a mistake and that her true feelings towards senpai have changed, too bad she had to go through this cheating to understand.

Stannis
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 21:26
joined Jul 26, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liberty_ch06#9 And again after a search ^^ the last sentence that liz remembers comes from her senpai, so I guess she decides at that moment that it's all over and that this sexual act didn't make any sense after all...
So I'm sticking to the fact that she leave her senpai in the night and leave her a little letter...
But it's really easy but at the same time reading the old chapters liz is still far from being an angel.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:27PM

Stannis
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 21:16
joined Jul 26, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liberty_ch02#20 It's exactly the copied pasted from chapter 12 except that unlike maki who licks her ear and gets pushed back directly, liz doesn't do it with senpai ...

Stannis
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 21:06
joined Jul 26, 2019

It is still different, it is a cheating with sex, it goes much further still and I think that maki will have had trouble passing the sponge as easily as in the past ... it is still necessary that liz admit that if maki learns from the senpai her will be worse.

Stannis
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 20:42
joined Jul 26, 2019

That looks uncomfortably like rape to me tbqh

That's jus blurry consent. She is too drunk to have a clear mind but it's still clear enough to consent. I can't really call that a rape. That's way too much for someone who don't seem to be against it to begin with.

If you don't have a clear mind because you're too drunk... it's not consensual. That's how consent fucking works. Beyond that, she fucking says no and to get off her and tries to push her off. What do you need her to do to show she doesn't actually want this, pull out a knife and stab her or something?

why the fuck are you people blaming her for that?

Cause Senpai already dump her and use the "we're 2 girls, we have just playing around" card before plus earlier she said she have forgot her and wanted to change. But as soon as Senpai start sweet talking, it's "she is so cool" and metaphorically get wet.

Wow manipulators are manipulative and abusive relationships get their hooks into you and fuck you up for a long time, and it's really easy to fall back into them after you got out, especially if your abuser finds you again and stations herself in a position of power over you again. More at 10.

It's really, really, really gross to me that people think this chapter at least is her fault at all.

Is your conclusion a little too easy to base yourself on rape? she is consenting and not raped, she started drinking it was a big mistake, she let her senpai in the morning lick her ear then say that she was cool ...
Then she agreed to put on a mask and have fun, at the end she realizes that she has fucked up badly, and only at the end starts reading the maki's message ... however when she is with her senpai she no longer thinks of maki, it was enough for her to say that she was with a girlfriend and to insist on her, on the contrary she quickly avoided the subject ...
So no her senpai is certainly very provocative but in no case did she use force to convince liz ... She could push her away or escape or shout, or moderate her lips but no ...
It is quite simply a cheating which it made towards maki neither more nor less!

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 8:44PM