Forum › Posts by g2s

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Out of the 3 oneshots translated so far this is by far my favorite.

last edited at May 5, 2021 1:04PM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Lmao, started reading this today and while I do find Yori and Hima incredibly cute, Aki for me is like the soul of this manga and definitely my favorite character so I'm super happy that she's getting her own arc right now. Most other series would've let her rot in a corner as the losing girl so it's refreshing to see her getting proper character development.
Also loving Shiho and the dynamics in her band too, hope we'll see more of them because it seems to me that Momoka and Hajime are kinda the same as Aki and Yori, can't wait to read more!

last edited at May 3, 2021 11:11PM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

ahah well done

15 days later

W-we'll get the real chapter soon, right...?

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 11:45PM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I love Sal Jiang. And at least Nanami opened her eyes at the end, so she'll be fine, she's a good girl.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

The question is, are they still fucking or was only a one-night stand?

I feel like it's safe to assume they're still seeing each other. Like I wrote in my previous post the real question is whether Mirei suspects something or not in my opinion.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

So Kyouko and Ataru are definitely fucking, that’s what the comment about the shampoo says to me. Still not sure if they’ll end up together or if it really will be the voice actor couple.

How do you get definitely fucking? Just shows one of them is close enough to notice a smell change, that doesn't take sex, and the other is flustered by being sniffed.

Ataru's or a hotel's shampoo.

Definitely Ataru's: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch43#6
Also I'm pretty sure Mirei knows Kyouko is seeing someone. EDIT: Maybe saying she knows is a bit pretentious on my part, let's just say I think she suspects something.

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 11:10AM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

"See, now that's some bullshit" - Nick Fury

I laughed, thanks.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Damn, this was pretty bad not gonna lie.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I don't even give a damn about Wanko and Elly right now, Nemori x Ataru needs to legitimately become a thing because they're great together.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I'm not reading it right now so I ask you: was this axed or did it come to a proper conclusion at 2 volumes?

Yes to both.

Alright, thanks.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I'm not reading it right now so I ask you: was this axed or did it come to a proper conclusion at 2 volumes?

g2s
Misaki discussion 18 Jan 07:53
0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Fuck, I didn't need to read this today

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I am confused. I feel like the whole time the manga has been nagisa x nakano vibes. She's made the most moves want sakurako finds out and is like hey! But the neighbor's saying sakurako x Nakano.

Am I the only one who's been getting "Nagisa is in love with Sakurako but doesn't think it's mutual" vibes from this last chapters and their back story?? Sakurako seems to have genuine feelings for Nakano so the story will probably go that way

I think Nagisa deep down is just scared of being left behind. But I'll agree that Sakurako is indeed genuinely infatuated with the dork.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Hello darkness my old friend

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Oh no...I think I like Mari’s sister more than her..

I like her too.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Yuu no solo le tendra miedo al virus.

Hablando en serio, esto hizo que tuviera miedo de Ayumu ahora

what

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Hi all, tl here. Sorry i fell off this for a year, covid did a number on my pipeline and motivation. I've just grabbed the second volume and will restart putting out stuff in a bit. Thanks for your patience.

Yay, more Suzuki Paisen! Thank you so much for translating this again. Is Vol.2 the last one?

g2s
Shoujo Sect discussion 02 Jan 02:34
0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Started the new year by re-reading this. Love Kurogane Kenn.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

More like it's after 1 year, 1 year and a half.

Tsu and Daidou broke up during college summer break, but before Obon (mid August).
They dated in college and in "MMSoaDS" it seems that Daidou is already working.
Sisters meet around New Year's, marry on Christmas, so assuming it's the same year, the argument chapter is at the very least 18ish months after the breakup, possibly +1-2y longer. IMHO Tsu looks way older, but it may just be winter clothes.

Makes sense.
In this page (https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/019/419/Ch4.5_01.png) do you think it's Tsu after coming back to the city from the inn and she's trying to call Daidou to try to get back together? There's a black border and that usually means a flashback...

Well, that was a lot of research for something completely unnecessary, yet the timeline seems consistent. +1 for Mochi.

Lol.

I think in the chapter Tsu is just bitter that she was right after all and she was just a sister replacement, despite genuinely caring for Daidou. She cut herself off from those old feelings, that cannot be returned anymore.

She was also kinda startled by Daidou suddenly coming closer to her face in defense of her sister. Yet she never showed that "determination" while dating Tsu...

And she may also be making herself look bad on purpose, so lil sister doesn't feel threatened by "the ex", but that might be stretching it.

Could also be that those words are actually genuine concern for them.
But wait, was it ever stated if Tsu knows about her sisters and mom+aunt relationships?

Isn't this the deepest lore holy shit (I'm probably reading way too much into this but it's not like I've got anything better to do)

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

What if it's Shiori the one that will end up eaten? Isn't there a Japanese folk belief that eating mermaid flesh would grant you immortality or some other divine benefit like that?

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Honestly what I want most from Tsubomi is a reconciliation with Daidou. Since Tsubomi showed up in the sister dating site manga, I want to see what happens after that fight

Based on https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch02_2#1 if it's the same continuity, they never met again until the fight, which seems to be years ahead of events from this one.

Now I feel kinda sad, since it seems that even years later Tsubomi is still hung up on Daidou :/

Just speculating here:

I don't think the chapter where they meet again in "Met My Sister on a Dating Site" is set that many years later actually. More like it's after 1 year, 1 year and a half. Also, it's interesting to note that in that chapter, despite the situations in her family, she doesn't speak positively about sister x sister relationships (lol, I know no one speaks positively about that in real life but in the context of the Mochiverse it is strange), so imo it's probable she'll have a fight with her sisters too.

I genuinely feel like Yashiko could be a good girlfriend to her, she seems to care a lot for Tsubomi, but like you said she does seem to still have feelings for Daidou.

All I know for sure is that I want a happy ending for Tsubomi but as of now I don't really see that happening.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Kawauchi is actually one of my favorites.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Man, the latest development of the WN really make you see this early parts of the story in a new light. Not an entirelly pleasant one either, although that is just my subjective opinion.

What do you mean? I don't read the novel version.

Warning! Serious spoilers here!
The MC is not actually Oohashi Rei, she only thinks she is. The original Rei is basically a god that administers humanity, but she is going to try and kill everyone very soon, because her love for Claire is wearing off. Because of that, an AI that Claire created in the first Timeloop made a bunch of copies of Rei in an attempt to ceate a replacement administrator. The MC is the best of this copies and as such was put in this place at the star of the timeloop. This is also why some Rei look-a-likes will appear in the future. They are failed copies of the OG Rei that were given a place in the world.

Whoa, okay, that sounds pretty cool to be honest but also not in line with I was expecting from this.

Then answer me this too because is basically the main reason I'm reading it: is there any yuri/romantic element still going in the WN? A simple yes/no will suffice.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 8:08PM

g2s
Null Hug discussion 29 Dec 02:27
0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Fucking love this, good job everyone.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I hope Ai doesn't end up raping Chika too thinking she's the one doing it with Ryou. Also, who do you think Miu was supposed to meet with originally? Would be funny if it's revealed it was one of the main characters.