Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This is peak SumiKeke. Top tier stuff.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 05 Jan 00:49
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Pockypenetration

Blue Reflection art!!! Everyone here needs to drop what they're doing and go play Blue Reflection Second Light right now. After you've watched the Blue Reflection Ray anime that is. If you're a fan of yuri, you do not want to miss it.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Nosferatu!

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

A great read. I love the down-to-earth feel it has. I always like when there's some sort of educational aspect to something I read or watch, and this manga blends that aspect with the story perfectly.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Beautiful story. I love Kanoko's ^v^ face.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 24 Dec 13:49
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Pito_sh-1471889183283511300-img1

^To each their own, but I love this show, yuri or no yuri.

Megumiaki
Slow Start discussion 22 Dec 01:01
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I love Kamuri talking in IPA lol, props

Megumiaki
Citrus + discussion 20 Dec 12:32
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Based on Harumi's behavior this chapter and last chapter, I feel like her next arc is going to be about her figuring out how she feels about both Yuzu and Matsuri, as well as maybe figuring out what she wants to do for her career.
When Yuzu announced that she wanted to be a teacher last chapter, Matsuri asked Harumi what her plans were (and Harumi avoided the question). In this chapter, she looked almost disappointed when Maruta said she'd already figured out what she wanted to do, which to me indicates that it's a question Harumi has been struggling with. I think she envies Maruta's position and wishes she had someone like Maruta has Mitsuko to give her that sense of direction she lacks.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This is such a good manga! The concept is really interesting. It's basically a murder mystery, except they have to solve the murders before they take place! I don't care if it ends up being explicit yuri or not, I can't wait for more.

My thoughts on some things:
I think Komachi's issue is that she desperately wants to conform to what other people want from her. It's why she trusts Satsuki (because Satsuki wants her to trust her), why she acts like she doesn't mind being bullied by Shiina, and why she's so agreeable in general. When Satsuki asks why she trusts her, she says that Satsuki's feelings are what matter to her.

I called it before they more or less revealed it, but Satsuki definitely let her mother die somehow. She can't forgive herself, and she believes her dad can't forgive her, unless she saves everyone she sees. Now that she has friends, though, she's having to learn how to balance her desire to save people and her own safety.

As for the Stuco Pres, he's definitely the person on the phone with Miss Yandere, and he's probably behind all of the murder attempts so far. I feel like he and maybe the Vice Pres have a sort of "time police" role, where they're trying to stop the future from destabilizing due to Satsuki's meddling. He could be trying to kill everyone who should've died to restore balance or something, although that doesn't explain why he would go after Seo or why he hasn't tried to kill Komachi. Alternatively, he could just have an incredibly twisted sense of justice and be trying to punish Shiina for her bullying. He did say that spraying Komachi was her third offence, and shortly after, Shiina's third premonitory corpse appeared.

Also, this needs to get an anime adaptation! It would work so well!!

last edited at Nov 29, 2021 4:18PM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 11 Nov 02:05
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
93754493_p0

Tachi's an absolute legend

Megumiaki
Image Comments 11 Nov 01:57
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
93802161_p1

That's such an adorable expression!

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I got to the final chapter and said, "Man, this is a really good manga. But is it really yuri? It feels like it should fit soundly into the Subtext category...unless there's like, a kiss at the end of this chapter or something."

O.O

Seriously, what a joy to read. I love manga and games that take a deep dive into a profession/industry like this, and this manga does it in such an entertaining and enjoyable way.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This chapter was adorable! Once again, thank you. I also didn't know about the sequel, so I will go ahead and check that out too!

You're very welcome! It makes me so happy to see more people finding out about and checking out these games.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I just caught up on the anime special novels, and...wow.

Special 3 was absolutely amazing. I just couldn't get enough of Adachi being a complete and total mess and Shimamura thinking lots of gay thoughts (plus the ping pong callback!).

Special 4, on the other hand...man. That was some heavy stuff. It was almost hard to read, but in a good way. It's actually nice to know that Adachi and Shimamura get to spend almost 70 years together, but it's also a really strange and sad feeling getting to see how all these characters' stories ultimately end. I mean, of course every person gets old and dies eventually, but it's a fairly unusual and unique choice on Iruma-sensei's part to actually show that and give his characters a definitive end rather than an open-ended future. Although, as Shimamura might say, I can't say I dislike it. This series is a masterpiece.

Anyway, my copy of Volume 10 arrived last week, and now I'm finally ready to start reading! I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 20 Sep 23:48
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
E-m5j96wqaa_vvn-orig

You can really ship Kanon with everyone

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Hm, so is she going to lose the ability to see love when she falls in love herself?

Megumiaki
Citrus + discussion 19 Sep 11:25
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

You know, as much as I want the scenes we all want; it's really nice to see Mei loving Yuzu in her own way. She may not show it much, but she does very much love Yuzu and I think that's pretty nice.

I agree. I think one moment in this chapter that's easy to overlook is when Mei is working in her room. She leaves the room and is about to open the door to where Yuzu is, but she stops herself. She would much rather be spending her time with Yuzu, but she can't afford not to do this work.

However, I also agree that Mei could stand to show her affection more (though let's not forget that she spent several days looking for a good birthday present for Yuzu, which according to this chapter, clearly made Yuzu incredibly happy). Hopefully that'll be a part of her character that will develop more in the future.

Megumiaki
Citrus + discussion 19 Sep 10:42
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Mei may still not act affectionate, but not once in this chapter does Yuzu look or act sad or disappointed. Even when Mei pushes her off in bed, in the very next panel, Yuzu has a smile of pure adoration on her face. Yuzu knows how Mei works, and she doesn't expect to receive the same amount of outwardly expressed affection that she gives Mei. She knows that Mei loves her, and just knowing that and spending time with her is enough to make her the happiest girl in the world.

That said...Mei better learn to pick up those hints, or we'll never get to the scene we're all waiting for.

Megumiaki
Citrus + discussion 19 Sep 10:16
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

It is an absolute honor to be the translator for this series.

Like many, Citrus was one of the things that first pulled me into the world of yuri, back when I didn't know a word of Japanese. Citrus is very special to me, and being able to help bring this story to my fellow English-speaking yuri lovers makes me happier than I can say. I'm so greatful to Chaosteam for bringing me on board! よろしくね!

(I can't believe Yuzu did the "dinner, bath, or me" thing and they still didn't smash... Actually, wait, yes I can.)

Megumiaki
Image Comments 09 Sep 00:42
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
E82masnuuambnk2-orig

It'll be interesting to see if/how Ren integrates into the shipping arena of Liella...

Megumiaki
Image Comments 05 Sep 02:17
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Wageslave

Avoid paying your employees with the power of yuri!

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Also, neither of these girls seems to be particularly promiscuous. Each of them only sleeps with one person in the entire story.

The word used in the title is 不純 (fujun), which can mean: impure, adulterated, foul, mixed, and dishonest. I think the "impure" meaning was more what the author was going for, basically "the opposite of innocent", aka highly sexual. I feel like that's probably what the translator meant to convey with "promiscuous", but they just misunderstood what the word really meant.

Megumiaki
Inversion discussion 01 Sep 00:04
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Absolutely gorgeous.

Also, just fyi, there's a small typo/error in Ch1 pg24, "drunk" (past participle) should be "drank" (past tense).

Megumiaki
Image Comments 29 Aug 02:31
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
E9bj0lqvoaeaeow_tl

Smash Bros but the Bros is silent

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Hey girl, are you an 大家? Because your やs are 多い
finger guns