Forum › Posts by voidox

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

Nice

joined Feb 21, 2019

I think this is just a joke twitter comic guys. I know y'all are hoping for some age gap raccoon girl maid yuri, but I don't think it's gonna happen lol.

;___;

joined Feb 21, 2019

credit page got me xD

joined Feb 21, 2019

she's interested in entering the world of l-lewd yuri doujin!

joined Feb 21, 2019

Nikaido has discovered sex, her yuri power is leveling up!

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

see, this is why this should have been a plot point throughout the series, not rushed through in a few chapters at the end with seriously overly dramatic drama... it's just not a satisfying arc as a result

also the crying faces, constant shouting and just crazy drama faces really just comes off as too much and forced :/

last edited at Jul 11, 2021 8:15AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

phew, the dreaded zoop was avoided

also she full gay now

joined Feb 21, 2019

hahaha, sorry but the credits page is too good xD

joined Feb 21, 2019

LOL that credit page xD

with raws for chapter 98 and 99 out since a while, and early chapter 100 in korean already looks like in chapter 100 the yuri path gonna finally open lol

Uhh you got some of them links? I wanna practice my lip-reading.

well for chapter 99 https://lovehug.net/661/54835/
and for chapter 100 go to http://spotv25.com/ and search 오빠의 아내와 함께 살고 있습니다, not gonna post the whole link since it end way too long

c-could it be!? actual not yuri bait?

last edited at Jun 26, 2021 8:29AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

harem ending shall solve all the problems :)

joined Feb 21, 2019

probably was her father/brother or something, but hopefully this pushes the side couple into some form of actual progress of at least talking. Whether they end up together or not, it's kind of dragging on now

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 6:11PM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

I'm starting to feel really bad for them that they're missing out on all this romantic times together...I get they're being considerate or worried about their friends but at some point in becomes too much and I just want them to say "fuck it...we're dating ok?"

same, like we're nearing chapter 100 and I'd think that would at least mean them telling some of their friends that they are dating :/

the manga could've focused on that instead of wasting chapters on that terrible childhood friend character.. man that arc really was so bad with the whole childhood friend secretly in love and all that.

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 4:31AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

negom will love this xD this is some top tier Qanqing fluff

joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, "door has opened for Natsume", time to ship her xD

and SMOL heath art is cute as usual from Neji

glad to see this on dynasty, been missing this manga

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 2:44AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

"roommates"

joined Feb 21, 2019

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

joined Feb 21, 2019

yup, disinterest in this volume continues... and we all already know how this arc is going to end, it's so cliché.

Hima will obviously find some way to get them to make up and be friends again. Probably end with the "oh I'll become pro before you but we're friends again" rivalry type thing. The expected pointless drama will happen during that of course (probably Shiho being in love with Yori), but this is just the whole trope of "everyone is friends", since not being friends is an unheard of concept

this is the rare type of manga where the main couple are actually together long before the ending, so why is there no focus on their relationship or development of them as a couple? why are chapters being wasted on this uninteresting side character? :/

last edited at May 23, 2021 5:04PM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, we were all expecting the drama but wtf is with this insane level of overly dramatic angst? and drawing their eyes like that xD

also, Kurokawa needs some real therapy cause this level of inferiority complex is just something else.

Also, it kinda makes no sense that there was basically no effect on her with being friends for a while now. You'd think that even with the stupid amounts of inferiority that she has, being friends with Nanaki would have at least toned that down a bit, as they spent time together and all that.

In the end, this drama should have been handled throughout the story as a continuous plot point, not all at once at the end... poor writing and just way too overly dramatic :/

last edited at May 19, 2021 12:07PM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

"subtext"

xD

joined Feb 21, 2019

I mean, this entire "alpha beta omega" concept is just a mess xD but w.e, story was fluffy enough and it's Takemiya Jin art

joined Feb 21, 2019

pair up the crazy kouhai and princess

joined Feb 21, 2019

geez, this arc is so incredibly predictable -_-

joined Feb 21, 2019

jesus, such a GREAT chapter of some progress and feelings/blushing annnnd the fcking stalking creep ruins it at the end -_-

@TurboTime huh, I see... bit disappointing to hear that, would've been nice to see them get together maybe once their careers go on a bit. Well, maybe it will progress into that later on, I do see the seiyuu career as the main focus of this manga after all, yuri as more a side plot type thing :o

last edited at May 7, 2021 3:47AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

meh, the tired trope of "old friend secretly always in love with an MC" who only confesses when it's so clear she'll never be accepted.

I mean, it's not necessarily a bad trope per say, but it's just so damn overused in yuri manga that it's just get over with this dumb point we all know will lead no where, and progress the main couple pls

last edited at Apr 28, 2021 9:59PM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

BOOM

best ship with yet another best chapter <3