Forum › Posts by sirflimflam

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Jeez, I'm rooting for you Nika. Prez always seems to come in at the right/wrong time depending on how you look at it, I'd be totally unsurprised if she was doing it on purpose.

last edited at May 5, 2021 4:01AM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Not gonna lie, the whole "I only love people who don't love me" thing is so stupid. If someone declaring they love you can shut off your love for them, then it wasn't really love in the first place. You liked one trait about them.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

God I really love Azurite and Ruby together.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Honestly the art is the only redeeming part of this story. It's a shame.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Just bang already

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I'm mad af with every single person who wrote in this thread to insult Yukako.

Yes yes every lesbian in the world who ever caved in to heteronormative patriarchal social coercion is an evil rotten bitch and deserves lots bad things to happen to her. /s

Wanna me to tell you where you all can shove your victim-blaming?

She is a bitch though. Victim of societal pressure or not she is making all the wrong decisions. She doesn't want to tell them she didn't want to get married (it's a pain having to repeat yourself so often but it's not going to be the end of the world to do so), so she gets married to someone she has never once loved and effectively involves others in her lie. Divorce is a pretty big black mark over there, too. Then she finds the person she snubbed earlier in life that she actually liked, and tries to rekindle things with her, effectively cheating on the husband, not realizing the bed she's getting in is not as nice and clean as she was hoping for.

I do NOT want this yuri couple to get together, but I do want her to get divorced and live her own damn life. Live the way you want, but don't drag people down with you because you're afraid to tell your parents "no"

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Why do i think that Asaka is Ruri. But still would like to know more about Asaka I think she has some kind of health problems

She isn't Ruri. She is probably very likely connected to Ruri though. Ruri's whole issue was missing tons of class due to presumably health issues, and Asaka has demonstrated on a number of occasions now that she may not be the healthiest person, but hides it. It's definitely not being spelled out for us yet, but it's present. She has probably either come across Ruri through routine hospital visits, or god forbid something morbid like having known Ruri in the past, her being dead now, and Asaka's "you can still writer her a note" being akin to leaving a letter at the grave site. That would probably be a bit too dramatic though, but I can see it becoming the start to an ending where Asaka also dies and she keeps "writing" for her after letting go of her drama with Ruri.

...I always seem to dig deep into depressing endings.

That's what it means to feel sorry for oneself. She's self-absorbed. She's focusing on her guilt, her issues, and because of that she doesn't realize Ruri was the one who was suffering the most. Rather than looking inwards and feeling sorry for herself, she should try to do something for Ruri who was the real victim here.

Even now, she just wants to apologize just to feel better about herself, to feel less guilty. She shoud be wondering what happened to Ruri all those years instead. What if her shitty attitude ended traumatizing the poor girl? She doesn't even think about that.

This girl is literally just a teenager bombarded by emotions so strong that they're driving her to the literal point of suicide. If it were as easy as "stop feeling sorry for herself" I think we could cure all the world's mental health problems with just a few words from brilliant educated people like yourself. Your way of thinking about mental health is actually dangerous.

last edited at Mar 27, 2021 1:52AM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Hoh boy.

I see you there, little girl...

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

This is so sad..! This guy is such a dirtbag, even though he's pretty much the same as any ol' average joe. Yukako deserves so much better- this is why we shouldn't marry too soon...! Someone -Not saying the current partner isn't "great" or compatible- but, someone else may be even better out there. You just don't know!
...until you go to your homecoming party and realize your mistakes :(

...does she deserve better? She's totally taking advantage of the lingering feelings Chinami has for her, and is even seen briefly relishing in the internal torment she's forced Chinami to expose at the end of the chapter. She seems like a real dirt bag to me, regardless of the circumstances surrounding her marriage. So the husband acts like a stupid bro sometimes. She's basically using him as pure camouflage in the first place, so it bounces off her pretty easily. The crap his mom told her hurt more than anything he seems to say or do because it makes apparent the fact she married to fit in instead of love and is being pressured to manifest that non-existent love in child form. He's small peanuts compared to the deep seated pain she's causing Chinami, and seems to feel no remorse for the actual betrayal she's committing towards both of them.

Chinami dodged a bullet. Hopefully she continues to dodge that bullet and finds someone who doesn't readily considering throwing those she is supposed to love under a bus if it means getting something she wants in the moment.

last edited at Jan 27, 2021 5:03PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Haha, get wrecked, bitch. I really hope Chinami sticks to her guns for at least a while later. I'm gonna be buttmad if she changes gears next chapter or something. This bitch needs to feel bad for what she's doing to everyone involved. Even that part about "feeling loved" at the end there just shows how distorted her view of the situation is.

last edited at Jan 27, 2021 3:58PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Lol. Come on Itou. This time I honestly think it harms the story a bit. There was no need to make her a child in the end. The Itou Hachi Age Gap Yuri Couple(tm) existed in the first half. Making her a child seemed a bit unnecessary and contrary to "bringing her back"

Also, did she murder her mother in cold blood at some point? Cause I dunno. I'd be at or about that point. Asks what I'm doing as I move sinisterly closer? "I'm having you scrapped."

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Oh god this is going to go so bad.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I would have, if he hadn't immediately let his power go to his head and start thinking about erasing everything that would get in his way. That way lies madness and tyranny.

I mean they rip him out of his world, cast him on the streets as worthless to basically die on his own. I think I'd be pretty hell bent on fucking up some people too. It's not like he said he was going to go massacre people willy nilly. The icing on the cake was this all being a ploy to use him as a decoy in the first place, though he wasn't aware of that.

They deserve some payback.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

She is irredeemable.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Seran and Suoh are “androids” so they have micromachine cells. Suzu is a clone, which means she is human. Sanku is just the AI, the body is likely android also.

The way you worded that had me picturing tiny little toy cars speeding by in their artificial blood vessels.

All in all, I really loved this series. Part of me wanted her to meet up with some of the others again, but I'm not disappointed.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

NO GIRL. KILL THAT BITCH.

Do not fall in love with the psychopathic bastard who killed your parents what the fuck.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Wouldn't she be more inclined to murder the boy, not the girl she's in love with?

And she could have at least been honest at the end, instead of hurting her again.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Who's cutting onions in here dammit. stop it

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I figured she'd be in some state of disarray. Now I'm curious if she was just piloting Mute from afar. My thought was that she'd abandoned her old body to travel with her, but not it seems to imply it wasn't a permanent swap.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Chinami hates herself. Yukako is still in love with her.

They're both pissed off because Japan is still very much an incredibly homophobic place and both are suffering and suffocating under Japanese expectations of normalcy and how the country views LGBTQ+ relationships

I'm not so sure about that. I don't think Chinami hates herself at all, really. I get the impression that Chinami is more angry at Yukako than the world. I think what she hates is Yukako's willingness to bend herself backwards to be "normal" even if it means hurting everyone around her, herself included.

I think deep down Chinami hates that she still has feelings for Yukako even after everything that has transpired. "why do I gotta feel this way over someone who betrayed me?"

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Lol. Why doesn't she think she's using Chinami? Cause deep down she loves her? Is she living in a fantasy world or something?

She cheats on her husband and has basically officially already mentally checked him out of her life despite still being married to him and leading him on that things are fine, and at the same time continues to rely on her old girlfriend from school as some kind of outlet for her real feelings. She might love her, but so what? What is she doing right now if not using her?

She is literal human garbage. I'm sure the story will invent some reason for people to want to hate the husband. He certainly sounds a bit insensitive right now at times but nothing is bad yet, certainly not the level of human garbage I see people throwing around at him (surprise surprise with this site). And then there's Chinami who is clearly harboring some dark emotions over the whole thing. At the moment I feel bad for both the husband and Chinami. This girl needs to get her shit together.

If you're going to marry a guy (or girl) as camouflage, I don't care if society made you think you had to, you're still hurting someone. If you grow up in a racist household and turn out racist, people will still hold you personally accountable for your actions.

last edited at Dec 9, 2020 3:27PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Nonetheless I hope Ai finds another love. Ryou is definitely getting tgt with miu

Until it becomes an inevitable threesome.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I'm always amused by tags on this site. "Het on page 19 and 20" as a tag as if some sort of trigger warning...

Feel sorry for the husband though, as blasphemous as I'm sure that's going to be to say. I'm kinda uncertain though, is that bubble at the end "I'm not doing anything wrong" the wife? Cause I have some breaking news for her regarding infidelity regardless if you actually secretly don't love your husband...

But sure, I'll bite. I'll torture myself with another cheating story. Curse my masochism.

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 12:18PM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I think nobody would want to be blue.... Blue sucks...

Shit back in the early 90s I wanted to be the blue ranger....so.....

last edited at Dec 1, 2020 11:10AM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Goddddd it's so gooooooooood