Forum › Posts by Astraea Hill

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I pushed myself to finish this one quick cause I'm going on vacation soon, for a few weeks. I'll keep trying to work on the translation while I'm there but they wont be as quickly put out as these two chapters were

Have a great vacation. Your work is really appreciated, thank you.

last edited at Jun 28, 2023 5:36PM

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

The light novels are really worth reading, and not just to get more details on the ghost stories. The first seven have been translated to English at this time.

Fully agree with that.

I've got mine on Kobo Reader (they also do the manga but are way behind what is on here ... Still buy them though to support the author).

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Thank you so much for the stunningly quick turnaround on this.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

That was so good. Would love a sequel some time.
Many thanks for the translation.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I think deep inside me wants Yuni to go back with Nanase, while having relationship with Fuuko. Meanwhile Nanase has Yuki on her side. So everyone will be happy.

I'd go for that too.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Nice to be finding out a little bit of Joe's backstory

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

First off, many thanks Kirin-Kun for the translation. Really appreciate your work.

Now, my wild guessing - I'm wondering if the author will go down the Natsume & Yuki route (wah, wah, my girlfriend cheated on me so I'll get her back by cheating on her)? After all, why have 1 toxic love triangle when you can have 2?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Did Nakano get tired of sharing?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

"She's not alone" at the end ... think a touch of jealousy might start creeping in.

last edited at Jun 5, 2023 4:52PM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

"A maidens heart is complicated", well, got that one right, ha ha.
Cute story, really liked it.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Hmm, I think that it's Kanna and Joe that need to talk.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Love this one. Great artwork and a cute storyline (so far)

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Yes the "your Uncle still comes here often?" is what makes me think it's been a while since Kanna been there/talked with Joe

Plus, when Mitsuki says Kanna's English is good Kanna replies "I mean... I've been living there for years now", which would indicate that she's only here on a visit, or at least has only recently returned to Japan.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I hope we get to know more about Kanna and her background.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Thanks for the translation of Rhythm A. I bought the book to support the author but can't read Japanese

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

There are a lot of jobs in the music industry that are never/rarely (?) covered in manga such as; promoter, tour manager, guitar tech, roadie, videographer, all the merchandising side from design to production to sales, etc.
It would be nice to see one or more of these roles get a bit of coverage in the story.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

According to their Twitter (via the ever dubious Google translate!) it looks like the author is still snowed under doing the bonus work for the physical release.

Going to guess that the series will restart once the work for the book is done.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012
Gutalalaman-1633964035954671617-img1

"It's not our fault!" lol

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Great to see another story about these two

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Somehow when the shot is in landscape the focus is on the flowers but when it’s in the original portrait angle it focuses on Aya and her reaction and makes the shot seem more dynamic

Yes, it's interesting how the orientation can change how you see am image.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I liked it.
Okay it's not up in my all time favourites but it was good and enjoyable and I'm glad that I read it.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Definitely has potential. Hope that it is not too angsty and too full of drama - not going to say anything against it if it is, it's just that is not my preferred style of story.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I'm guessing that this is going to be our couples first "domestic", which will hopefully lead to the "making up" swiftly afterwards

I do get a distinct "Now apologize and kiss me" vibe off those expressions in the last page. Hopefully no physical abuse, though; I hate that slap then kiss shit.

Just to clarify, in UK terms "a domestic" is an abbreviated form of "domestic argument", it does not automatically mean domestic violence. A couple can be arguing loudly, without actually shouting, and we would call it a domestic ... though I guess it's a term older people, rather than younger use.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I'm guessing that this is going to be our couples first "domestic", which will hopefully lead to the "making up" swiftly afterwards

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Guys, I think this chapter tells us that Mitsuki lives above the record shop, probably with her Uncle, or at least HE lives above the shop and Mitsuki has a bedroom for herself.

Good spot.

Really looking forward to seeing how this goes from here (love the "You're a fucking idiot" line from Aya, especially with that expression on her face)