Forum › Posts by greenette

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Well, no raws, but there's both the previous axed version and the original LN right here on the site if you want to read ahead.

Thank you, I thought something seemed different from when I began reading this.

There are significant improvements to the depth of emotion and character expression but also why did Shimamura have to evolve into a flat, out of touch narrator? And of all the aspects of Adachi, why choose the creepy parts to magnify lmao.

I sincerely hope we actually get some resolution (and that Taru isn't an 8 chapter angst fest), this manga is really cute and as tedious as it feels, it is relatable.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

are you trying to bait?

when you gotta ask if it's bait, you are being baited

joined Feb 16, 2018

jesus fucking christ

are there raws? does anyone know how long this drama slogs on for? i can only imagine the utter garbage fire thats going to result when someone starts talking about feelings.

I like this manga, good art and decent story but holy shit a change of pace would be great.

greenette
Daily Smile discussion 20 Apr 23:51
joined Feb 16, 2018

and big boobs always.

A woman of culture lmao

joined Feb 16, 2018

Hey, I was young.

Everyone starts somewhere, I still remember reading my first Diana Palmer book and feeling.. whew

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this manga. The characters are being developed pretty well and their relationship is being built rather than just happening.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 2:58PM

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

I'm gonna cry when they finally become lovers

I wish I was as optimistic as you lol :')

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 2:43PM

greenette
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 02:31
joined Feb 16, 2018

Taiyaki NOOOOOOOOO

joined Feb 16, 2018

Just 2 besties who send friendship nudes and platonically strip each other so they can cuddle naked on their BFF bed

Absolutely wholesome, the next step is buying matching rings so they can commit to friendship for life.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 2:29AM

greenette
Image Comments 31 Mar 02:27
joined Feb 16, 2018
Tumblr_ovi45g6o7o1ru00pmo1_1280

Allura :(

greenette
Image Comments 31 Mar 02:25
joined Feb 16, 2018
Etqxkx8xqaa3opz-orig

naice

greenette
Image Comments 31 Mar 02:24
joined Feb 16, 2018
80318724_p0

Is this worth watching?

greenette
August 20th discussion 29 Mar 17:25
joined Feb 16, 2018

Ah so sweet. MioxRitsu is the best

greenette
Ayame 14 discussion 28 Mar 01:35
joined Feb 16, 2018

Is that the fkn end ??

Really? Literally shafted

greenette
Image Comments 22 Mar 02:58
joined Feb 16, 2018
72641567_p0

best pairing

greenette
Lily Marble discussion 05 Mar 00:37
joined Feb 16, 2018

ouch

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

"oh boo hoo, he got made fun of by some girls." who caaaaares lmao
i'm thinking the mangaka included that just to solidify what a shitbag he is

I believe that was the intention here. Also, reputation and embarrassment/shame are more significant in Japan, both the perceived consequence of losing face or being shamed and the psychological response to both. The effects of his childhood bullying are likely more pervasive and damaging (toward his personality, worldview, behaviour etc) than they would be to someone raised in the US.

If this is realistic then I guess humanity is more doomed than I thought it to be

Perhaps now is the time to load up a 10 hr video of kittens playing with bubbles because I have some bad news..

greenette
Image Comments 25 Feb 02:44
joined Feb 16, 2018
Em8wulgvaaeg3em-orig

adorable

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

This mangaka has gone and done THE WORST FUCKING THING that they could do for me. The mangaka has decided an antagonist, who most likely will never have any kind of redemption arc or reason to care about in any way, a back story to explain why he does the shitty, horrible, dirtbag bullshit he does. NEWS FLASH WRITER: WE DON'T CARE! The character is an outright shitbag, and we don't want to story to focus on him AT ALL. Literally nothing he does will change our opinions of him at this point, and solidifying his shittyness with a backstory like this, will only lose you readers. NOTE TO FUTURE/CURRENT WRITERS: DON'T DO THIS. It is a complete waste of our time. I didn't finish this chapter, and will not be reading any more of this manga. The art is lovely, but the writing needs a lot of work.

lmfao what.

What other antagonists can we think of who were given back stories and depth to explain their awful choices actions, hmm: Voldemort, Thanos, Vader.. the fucking purple teddy bear from Toy Story lmfao. Where did you study to be telling people to avoid giving their antagonists depth?

People aren't suppose to like Tazune, we are explicitly made to dislike him. He sucks a lot and Battan did a good job making this feel as natural as possible. The story feels more realistic than other manga, every character has flaws and baggage and we can understand What they're thinking/feeling and I think its going to be a satisfying read.

Also, I don't think Battan will miss your readership, theres the door.

joined Feb 16, 2018

Kanada

this tweet

Sometimes the comment section makes a story more endearing. Love it.

greenette
Image Comments 15 Feb 00:49
joined Feb 16, 2018
79501559_p0

For the next 40 years

greenette
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 00:28
joined Feb 16, 2018

And then we find that behind that mysterious, sexy facade is a badly damaged, immature narcissist looking for, and finding, a doormat to wipe her feet on.

As I've said before, if Maki were a sub discovering and getting off on her kink, that would be one thing--more power to her. But she just seems like she's too stupid and oblivious to realize that the proper response when somebody slaps you in the face is **not ** to apologize to them.

And its all Liz's fault!!!

joined Feb 16, 2018

the raw power of a messy pony isn't something to mess around with nakano

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

well that was a fast turnaround on the fuu-chan plot

greenette
Image Comments 03 Feb 22:36
joined Feb 16, 2018