Forum › Posts by BPnthr

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Whenever I read stories I like to read using real voice actors/actresses in my head, for some strange I chose Cristina Vee as the main character, how very fitting it turned out to be, huh, Homura-chan?

On another note, that was amazing, I want a sequence, a game and a live action adaptation if possible please.

A game would be great for this. Especially with the plot twist. That would be a nice kind of bad end but good end. Enjoyed this a lot.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Wow, I didn't expect new stuff in this series. I had to read all 20 chapters from the beginning to remember what the story was about. And I'm so very glad for reading this chapter, it's really good.

Ugh Maya seriously. You can just tell Yuuta. I'm sure he would be happier with a happy lesbian family than a sad single mother. Jesus.

Drives me up the wall when it's stuff like this that keeps them apart. Maya is already a large part of Yuuta's life, so it's not like it's new and confusing. Ughhhhh

Maya's using Yuuta as an excuse. She doesn't want Michiru to abandon her and make her suffer again. This is the whole reason why, when they found each other again, Maya didn't want to go back to a relationship with Michiru. Maya's scared.

And this is why the daycare teacher's words should have rung more deeply than they did in that one moment for her. She went completely opposite. She doesn't have to feel guilty, and it's better to be open and honest. Events that have occurred once people were honest and talked helped push the "train" onto a track that had an actual destination, instead of the cyclic path it's on. (Thanks Soccer dude! The antagonist we deserved.)

Yes, there are the issues of abandonment, but it was kind of made clear in the previous chapters that maybe Maya is the one who isn't changing. And who could blame her? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...? Michiru is now making a concerted effort to stay. Whether or not Maya wants to take that chance is the question. Yuuta is also important in that decision, and should be taken into account. I don't think that's wrong or an excuse. But one decision will answer the other for her. That's where I think Michiru finally has the right of it. She's OK with their weird home. I'm just not sure if Michiru is as serious about her relationship as a lover to Maya than as a partner that helps raise Yuuta.

I am enjoying this writing. So much to unpack. I love Manga like this.

BPnthr
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 11:04
joined Dec 16, 2017

It's...unfortunate. I'm glad it ended, but there is much too much left to be desired. It went too well after all that trouble. Everyone seemed to have casually accepted the outcome of a conversation between these two -one of which was to inherit something massive for the family. I'm left wanting a bit more conflict and closure. But that being said, congrats to the author and thank you to both them and the translation team. I'm grateful for your efforts. It was a good read.

joined Dec 16, 2017

But whose harem ? Mya or Hinata ? >:3

Definitely Hinata's. Mya's just the side character who makes them snacks and the person who Hinata's obsessed with.

...There's actually something to this... holy crap!

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Stop with the goddamn feels ;_; . Good story though :) Passing on a quote: Grief is love with no place to go...

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

There is so much fluff for Shiro and Sato I don't trust it.

Your institution might be correct on this. I've read /seen enough no-happy to know where this is going.

...fuck it... choo-choo! All aboard the depression train!

joined Dec 16, 2017

A5PECT posted:

These girls better be careful. If they engage in so much platonic friendship, they might end up in a friendship triangle. Then the only solution would be to confess their friendship to each other.

That would eventually lead to them putting on friendship rings and friendship dresses and holding a friendship ceremony. After that they'd have a platonic sleepover at a vacation resort and friendship each other's brains out.

Then they'd go back home, move in together, adopt a child, and spend the rest of their lives with each other.

You know, as friends.

Lyrical Nanoha

Respect!

BPnthr
Gunjo discussion 16 Apr 06:17
joined Dec 16, 2017

This is...a rather complex manga. How much is really going on in their heads as they process the gravity of everything that's happened? The choices that have been made? How they see each other (and the hurricane of issues that has happened in between)? I love this manga because its just raw I think. It's ugly, dirty, and unapologetic about it. It even shows in it's art style. I'm glad it's being translated/scanned and thank you to the uploader/translators for your hard work. It may not be as popular as other manga on this site but it's appreciated.

last edited at Apr 16, 2018 6:18AM

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Initially when reading this chapter, they could still pass off as just really good friends. It probably wasn't until the kiss at the end of this chapter that kept them couple-y... Such pure and innocence. Really enjoyed this.

BPnthr
Their Story discussion 17 Mar 22:37
joined Dec 16, 2017

2000 - and hilarious.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

These kinds of intereactions between people shows a deep level of closeness. I enjoyed that quite a bit. When you're at the point that you can tease your lover, even with that kind of humor, and get a nice tit for tat...it's a nice place to be.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Nice...bittersweet...and closer to reality for some maybe. I like the author's afterward. Feels honest to me.

BPnthr
Gunjo discussion 06 Mar 19:47
joined Dec 16, 2017

Thanks for the translation! Still one of my favorites :)

joined Dec 16, 2017

SHOCK! KUMA SHOCK!

...indeed.

BPnthr
Gunjo discussion 08 Feb 03:08
joined Dec 16, 2017

OH my fucking goodness. After all this time. I need this to update NOW. This whole up and down rollercoaster, it's addicting. The drama is crazy in this and...whew...wow. Thank you for updating this!

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Well, we don't know the details, we don't know what happened and society tends to put love over friendship, but that still sucks ass in big time. Her enmity is largely understandable and justified, she could be a bit more forgiving, since this is a teenage girl in that case, and at the very least shouldn't put salt on these wounds, but emotions and stuff.

I mean it's not really justified at all her friend was a grown ass woman who entered into a relationship with a child any consequences that spring from that decision are wholly her own responsibility. Holding Mishio responsible for how things turned out is ridiculously unreasonable and petty.

Unreasonable, yes. Petty, well... hmm.. When your OP put it in the terms they put it in, that kind of makes sense. If someone I knew for years, whom I loved and shared time and life with (platonic or otherwise), off and killed themselves after meeting their lover, I'd be pretty miffed. A reasonable adult would try and talk with their lover maybe and work out the details...maybe. However, grief is a massive monster that can change people for better or worse. It can cause people to lash out, look at friends and loved ones differently. Things tend to fester and fast. Thoughts and assumptions can race to finish without ever looking at the context.

All I'm saying is, while this is a plot device, that spite and malice is coming from a place of hurt and grief. It's very easy to call it petty or unreasonable until you see it for what it is. Hard to be mature sometimes when you're hurt.

joined Dec 16, 2017

This is seriously too adorable.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Enjoying how this drama's slowly unfolding.