Forum › Posts by shojie07

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Nozomi is feeling depressed. It seems seeing Shino changed is same to Shino doesn’t need her anymore. Just talk girls.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Spoiler: WW2 happens and Kagami dies.

Sad thing is that I can see this happen, as most manga authors seem to think a "sad character death" is needed for a good story

is that true?at what chapter?

Lol. It’s a joke.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Wow this is beautiful.

shojie07
Lily Marble discussion 14 May 11:12
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This is legal.

Iwashita so funny. Lol

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Like I said, Oh my God Adachi, reading again giving me a good good laughter. Thank you for the wonderful translation.

PS. just saw, Chapter 5 page 0312, "what's wrong? why did you stiffen up?" Shimamura asked, her head titled slightly to the side. / Should be tilted

last edited at May 14, 2020 9:53AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

/cackles in QC

/cackles some more

/continues to cackle for a very long time

i can’t wait about the bath scene.

I've seen that picture, I can't wait to find out just how Adachi convinces Shimamura to do that

You’re gonna cackles for a very long time. Truly, Adachi is the epitome of embarrassment.

shojie07
Let Go! discussion 13 May 02:29
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Owww this is so far the first NSFW I read from Inui Ayu... let go, lol

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Nice

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

/cackles in QC

/cackles some more

/continues to cackle for a very long time

i can’t wait about the bath scene.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Is Kurokawa still the MC? Lol.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I already predicted they’re half siblings the moment Maki said her father died. Hmm... I’m contemplating if I should like this incest thing between them but well their blossoming love for each other is so regretting to throw away. I wonder if Hibari is up to tell Maki? Give sequel.

last edited at May 7, 2020 3:59AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Promising start.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Love it. Moreeeee.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Nozomi is confusing. Whether she already moved on from her husband or not, no one knows. She seen very happy with Shino, either she feels in love with her or just being dependent to her not to feel lonely. One thing that I noticed from ch.74 when her co-teacher invited her to drink and called her Kishibe-san, (coz according to her co-teacher, she invites her as Kishibe-san and not as Nozomi-sensei, since Nozomi-sensei is sort of strict and proper) Nozomi kinda stricken, and said it’s been a while since she heard someone called her Kishibe san. Obviously it reminds her that she was actually married and once was someone else’s wife. It seems to me, Nozomi kinda forgot about that truth. Not sure if coz she was still in the state of denial of her husband's death or that Shino really helped her move on and invaded her mind fully. Nozomi’s crying seeing the ring might be real sadness about her late husband or just out of guilt realizing herself she’s moving on. Well, no one knows the answers lol. Kuzushiro really played this story well. I actually couldn’t predict where the hell this is going to.

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 11:22AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I've only read the latest four chapters or so. Shino saying that she wished she realized Nozomi's feelings earlier sounds pretty gay and not a bait.

That said, this seems slow going. Is it going to be worth reading I wonder? And when will it conclude?

You’re asking if it’s worth reading? Yes. For me at least. I remember someone recommended it last 2 years on a twitter. And I read the chapters until I reach the latest in one sitting and can’t wait for more lol. It is kinda slow but that’s given since it’s sol. Another thing that I was thankful is that this is at least updated bi-monthly. When will it conclude? No one knows. Kuzushiro seems still enjoying teasiNg the readers, and sort of successful playing minds where it goes or just whatever.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Ring? But they were already married... right? Jeez I’m confused about what this ring for

They’re married. They just registered it tho. They just didn’t have ceremony, not until Shino is finally an adult.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Bringing Snorlax to the vet lol

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

oh, it's been a while since I see an update here Dynasty. Anyway, I always love this.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Well, this chapter shows the reasons why I like Shimamura.

Next chapter is too see Adachi embarrassing herself. lol. I can't wait.

last edited at Apr 13, 2020 4:14AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Wait, Ch.30 has never been uploaded. Did ChaosTeam dropped it or they're just late ?

They're late with it, but if you can read spanish, somewhere on facebook is the translation for that chapter, though I'm not sure if it's still there.

Just saw different group translated Chapter 30 and 31 tho

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Did she turn the AC on? Wasn't freezing there?

She surely turned on the heater. Japan houses normally uses AC Heater combo unit.

I found Moke's art in this chapter good. They made Adachi more expressive.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I can't believe that there's only one chapter left. I really hope that Maki and Midori end up happy together.

It’s up to chapter 16 tho. So 5 more chapters to end.

Just read some part of the raws so... I can’t wait.

Who woulda thought it was Midori who actually asked the title question?

True. I noticed, it was always Midori tho, even when they were high schoolers.

last edited at Mar 31, 2020 1:49AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

They are always so intense with that usual expression while their mouths open wide. I feel like they always shouting with each other. Like pls... just relax guys and speak softly.

Anyway, I hope this Izumi arc is finished. What happened to Kurokawa-Nanaki pair, huh? Truly Useless Princesses.

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 10:58AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Damn Doumyou.

Ok I have to ask how many chapter's are out?

Ditto! How many chapters for the whole series? Does it end quickly or does it stretch out forty chapters?

Just saw the newest is chapter 15.

last edited at Mar 5, 2020 11:16PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

i ship Maki with Komari. she seems to understand her and respect her so why not?

Because there's a ten year difference between them and they're clearly not into each other as anything other than friends lol

i know they're not into each other but still maki and komari is still a less toxic relationship than with midori. i really don't like the way midori is acting it feels like Maki is just some kind of surrogate she doesn't seems very sincere (and the ten years difference means nothing i've seen a lot of couples irl with that age gap.)

Doesn’t seem sincere? As far as I can see, the only time that Midori is being truthful, authentic and genuinely happy is when she’s with Maki. And Midori probably knew it too. The only thing is that Midori is too scared and wants something “normal” to her standard.

And for those saying Maki is obsessed with Midori, I don’t think so. She’s just in love with Midori. And that’s it.