Forum › Posts by BlueBerry

BlueBerry
Image Comments 26 Jul 10:48
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Diy_vbgueaewhbm

@Avaz wait which official site are you referring to? May I have the link?

BlueBerry
Happy Nest discussion 26 Jul 10:45
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

well... okay...as long as Satsuki stops bringing other girls home after this then I am fine I guess... I swear I spent the whole story admiring Yuka's cuteness and enjoying her tsun tsun attitude rather than following the plot slash relationship development lmao. She blushes every other pages, haha so cute >.<

last edited at Jul 26, 2018 10:47AM

BlueBerry
Image Comments 24 Jul 08:24
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Diy_vbgueaewhbm

...Mahiru sorry my dude but Karen's true love is Hikari :")

BlueBerry
Image Comments 24 Jul 08:20
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
58899201_%e9%9b%a8%e3%81%ae%e6%97%a5%e2%98%94%ef%b8%8f

OTP OTP!!! Long live NicoMaki xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Aha, the lone wolf among others NicoMaki stories xD Nicotori feels like a story of two bottoms falling in love lmao (meanwhile Umi and Maki are busy looking for their waifu at the lost and found corner)

last edited at Jul 22, 2018 4:03AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Kyun~ I see the translators have all been waiting for this day to release the sweetest doujinshi for NicoMaki xD

last edited at Jul 22, 2018 4:00AM

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Pfffft Nico must be pleasantly surprised with this birthday gift from Ooshima Tomo hahaha

BlueBerry
Finger Love discussion 22 Jul 03:42
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Happy birthday Nico!! May you always top wahahaha (yeah right, that is impossible, Maki won't allow it xD)

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

The brother is soooo cute (best wingman ever). Woah, this must be the sweetest chapter so far, no kinkshaming, no harsh words, no pushing for the s word, nothing, just a typical "talking with crush over the phone for the first time in 10 days". Gah, this is just great, finally some hope!!
P/s: I can't help but smile at Hishikawa's expression here https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shouraiteki_ni_shindekure_ch12#22. She is really cute >.<

last edited at Jul 22, 2018 3:31AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

That last panel sounds like a classic pick up line ROTFL

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Hah, you guys are talking as if you have never been triggered your entire life. It's no one's fault that we hold different expectations for the manga (also, an eternal one-sided crush is just TOO relatable and haunting to watch). But anyway, I am glad I read Serenata's comment. Maybe I will stick around to see if this newcomer can save the day xD

BlueBerry
Candy Trap discussion 21 Jul 06:25
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

you can tell juri genuinely loves noa. really nice read!
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not after reading the story lmao. I am not sure about the genuine part, the undertone is heavy af (but yuri wins so yay?). Either Juri is just an innocent victim of harsh rumours or she is the queen of seduction xD

BlueBerry
Image Comments 19 Jul 10:57
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
63001034_p0

I just realized their eye colors has mysteriously changed... Welp, nice art nonetheless ~

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

So sequel? No sequel?

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Kaoruko is bae (honestly why do I keep falling for the same old tsundere trick every single time? No regrets though xD)

last edited at Jul 17, 2018 11:22AM

BlueBerry
Image Comments 14 Jul 23:10
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Bigdeal

You need the right person for that I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Y'all are too much. Crying and whining over this. Boi. And Komaki is interested, just that she would rather have Hishikawa come at her softly and less pervy. Now calm your asses.

Really? Because if you are interested in someone and want them to act in a certain softer manner, wouldn't you just normally hint / suggest something at them (have a serious, heart-felt conversation I don't know)? Here, I see no hint, and no reaction, just total "I have given up on this b*tch and I shall only react when she is done with her nonsense" face. It is a miracle they are still (somehow) friends after everything the MC pulled. That or the powerful thing called "plot armor" where MC can act however she wants, even perverted and obnoxious and they will still be friends 'til the end of Earth xD

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is slowly turning into an angssst series, what with the Hishikawa's love being treated like a joke on literally every single chapter.... It is so painful to watch Hishikawa be rejected all the time, like the author is just baiting us with a sliver of hope then just turn his back and walk away from the road called "actual development". I guess this is just the same as an unrequited love (because haha let's admit that Komaki has not ONCE did any action that could say she is interested in Hishikawa, no matter how many YURI FREAKING GOGGLES I changed) or even worse (look, her love is not even considered seriously). Maybe there is no hope anymore sob I really hope the author ends this soon, I feel like crying every time I read a new chapter. There are so many things that have gone wrong with this manga (the way Hishikawa expresses her love, the way Komaki treats Hishikawa), why can't the author just write a story about how they change for the better instead of this comedy that makes fun of something so precious...

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 10:38AM

BlueBerry
Image Comments 09 Jul 06:22
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Doki

I need a manga explaining how these two goes from wanting to tear each other's throat out to this lovey-dovey PDA now xD

BlueBerry
Image Comments 09 Jul 06:21
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Noripach

This ship has sunk so badly in season 2... sob

BlueBerry
Image Comments 09 Jul 06:20
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Nicotori

This couple is really cute secretly feeling guilty because NicoMaki is my OTP

last edited at Jul 9, 2018 6:20AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Now this is a harem that I wouldn't mind reading xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This honesly looks like a promising first chapter (of a long distance relationship) rather than oneshot. I like how the author executed it, each page has this sense of melancholy and serenity, pretty much a slice of life feel (which I rarely feel for other manga). Though the drama is a bit overkill (one, she is not going to another planet or anything so why both of them make it feel like they will never even contact one another again. And two, wait there is no two, one is melodramatic enough). The chemistry between the two girls is surprisingly strong though, so it was a pleasant read for that reason.

last edited at Jul 6, 2018 11:30PM

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Kyaaa~! Another dose of sweetness from my favorite Yoshimaru author <3

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Ah I think I saw the raw of this one online somewhere. Glad someone decided to translate it ^^