My Roommate discussion 13 Jun 08:23
joined Jul 23, 2017

That's why there's no ’Yuri’ tag but its funny ngl

Orravan
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jun 08:08
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn! Shes DENSE!

joined Jul 23, 2017

[...] bc I dont think Sayama's interested in having a romantic relationship to her

I would agree if I never saw Sayama taking care of and flaunting Tougou's return gift for White Day.

Even Tougou said they're just FWB but hopefully there will be romantic feelings coming up not just full of fanservice and I feel kinda happy that they both really said they do love the same gender which showed at each of their brief introductory text

joined Jul 23, 2017

if she hates sunlight, wouldn't it be more reasonable to wear anything but black? as black absorbs more heat than any color.
but oh well maybe she likes the heat and only hates the sunlight

I agree with you also wearing black increases the radiation you'll receive

joined Jul 23, 2017

Oh it's Neji not very found of this author

Why?

Yeah Why?!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Ugh now Im overthinking about their past (-_-) like what cause for the to like girls ugghhh!

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 3:31PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

Dangling Reversal in front of us like that only to cut away before actually showing anything.

Which is bad for me cause i never really like when a reversal is shown but don't work. It's like the author say "haha you're a useless bottom who thought they can top haha", really not my shit. Can't really appreciate those two because i still have the 1st part in minde and that's a nope for me. Don't really care what people said about it. First part was messed up and even without that, i don't like Sayama's attitude at all.

You do have a point if Tougou san never met Sayama I think she would have a normal relationship with a woman and not just fooling around with Sayama all the time bc I dont think Sayama's interested in having a romantic relationship to her

joined Jul 23, 2017

Sayama really is a sex craze even if she's at bottom or top but it would better if they're not just Fuck buddies ( ; _ ; ) I hope there will be a Romance tag

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 2:57PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

The character of the mangaka with social anxiety and delusions is a cliche by now.

Social anxiety is a yes but delusions? Id think its a cliche

Orravan
Past+ discussion 09 Jun 13:59
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait so she didn't disappear in the previous "Past" chapter and was just hanging around someone else?

Thas basically it hahahahhaha

Orravan
Past+ discussion 09 Jun 13:58
joined Jul 23, 2017

I kinda feel a bit angry with Shion. She left Akashi just like that after the events of the previous chapter and Akashi even thought that she passed on to the afterlife. Could've atleast let her down before leaving.

All I'm saying is, Akashi deserves better. "Past" made me cry but now "Past+" really grinds my gears in the wrong way.

You're right "Past" has much more feels to it but it's kinda sad to know in "Past+" shows that Shion didn't really went to the afterlife and left Akashi hanging but nonetheless its a beautiful story

Orravan
Past discussion 09 Jun 13:42
joined Jul 23, 2017

I was just thinking about this like last month and dont know the name of it, who would've knew that I will see it again and better it has a sequel

joined Jul 23, 2017

Ooohhh she's eager but does she love her as well hmmmmmmm

Orravan
Love Again discussion 09 Jun 13:20
joined Jul 23, 2017

I actually didn't see this yesterday, I never miss good Yuris till now ( ; _ ; )

joined Jul 23, 2017

Im confused

Orravan
Love Again discussion 09 Jun 13:11
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait who was narrating and saying the things like in the past? I think its the short haired girl but Im not sure im confused though

joined Jul 23, 2017

Noooo so Shiori isnt a virgin anymore?!

joined Jul 23, 2017

So the both of them are Les? Hmmm

joined Jul 23, 2017

Now this is what I want

joined Jul 23, 2017

So the both of them did went somewhere far away and the flying car might be that they are enjoying the bliss and time they have with each other

joined Jul 23, 2017

This Chapter is cute ~

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

So it was just a pretend thing but then Sakura-chan really did develop love towards Nozomi-chan. So did she avoid her bc she thinks 2 girls being together is weird or a boy is what she really wants? Im kinda confused for the reason Sakura avoided Nozomi

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

This was fun to read. I Love It!

Orravan
Snow Muse discussion 04 Jun 14:20
joined Jul 23, 2017

That's it folks, it's the last chapter of the anthology (。•́︿•̀。)

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wholesome indeed