Forum › Posts by Me101

joined May 23, 2017

Yo it has to be yuri by now lol. Or at least subtext

joined May 23, 2017

but hong's paired ending is still good, the gay queen does not disappoint

Since I can't read Chinese, please tell me? All I can see is that she doesn't have a nice marriage life and she dumped her husband, but what after that? She end up alone dreaming about Hua all day, or being together with Xi or Ying? I can't tell.

Btw, the ending totally sucks for me. Yes, on reading the raw, I know that Hua end up with Ming and somehow I'm fine with that. The worst thing is that I scoured every page of the adult arc, hoping to see how Ling - my favorite character look like when she grow up, but nope, they decided to even have Gang - the little evil dude that I couldn't careless about - in there, but completely ignored her ; ; WHY???

Idk how put the black border thing so here's the spoiler to the ending when they became adults.

Hong divorced her bastard husband and left with her baby. In the reunion she kissed the dark skin girl as a payback for what the dark skin girl did in act 35 aka when she took hong's first kiss. Hong is single. And she didn't dream abt Hua its more of Hua helped her at her time of the marriage without being there due to her influence when she was the empress in elementary sch.

last edited at Oct 22, 2021 10:38PM by OrangePekoe

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

The last chapter last panel uniform is drawn wrongly lol its supposed to be the tracksuit

joined May 23, 2017

I need this to be a game

Me101
joined May 23, 2017
Me101
joined May 23, 2017

And... I'm back again.
I only rmb a scene where a girl(school girl/teen) likes an adult(maybe teacher?) that has a boyfriend but the adult likes her female best friend who is getting married soon and she receives an invitation for it. She gets depressed about it tho the girl is happy that the best friend is getting married and fast forward she try to cheer the adult up by going on a date(and also to win her over) but in the end after the date the adult meet up with her bf. The girl followed the adult as she knew they were going to meet up and followed them into a love hotel. She forced herself to see them enter as she wants to get over the adult. It then has a heavy rain pour. And yay happy ending the adult ran out of the love hotel and profess her love to the girl and they have sex

I have no idea if it's a one shot or they are a side couple in a series. Most likely it's an old manga. Thought it was hanjuku joshi but its not. Also not in love triangle

last edited at Sep 8, 2021 1:45PM

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A manga where the mc's girlfriend had broken up with her ex as the ex didn't give her attention(I think?) and mc promised her to not leave her side or smt. In order to live a happy life mc decides to work extra hard which at one point the mc went overseas for her job for a week or so and when she comes back the gf is gone(some thinks she commited suicide). Mc also made a promise to the gf that they would see the fireworks tgt but mc was overseas on the day of the fireworks

Ouch, sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/working_adults_yuri

Yes that's it thanks!

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A manga where the mc's girlfriend had broken up with her ex as the ex didn't give her attention(I think?) and mc promised her to not leave her side or smt. In order to live a happy life mc decides to work extra hard which at one point the mc went overseas for her job for a week or so and when she comes back the gf is gone(some thinks she commited suicide). Mc also made a promise to the gf that they would see the fireworks tgt but mc was overseas on the day of the fireworks

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

This.

Yes thanks

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A one shot where a long black hair girl confess to a short light hair girl. The short light hair girl describe the girl and her confession as traditional/old fashion and straightforward. The confession went something like 'I like you in a romantic way'. The long black hair girl sits infront of the other girl in school and always ties her hair up and sits up straight

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

This.

YES thanks. Ofc I shouldve checked ecchi haiz

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

In a club, 2 girls have frequent rivalries about their types. Each chapter feature their rivalry on i.e big breast vs small breasts, nude vs small expose. There's 2 other girls in the club that are used as examples for their debate since their body are complete opposite of each other.

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A girl have feelings for another girl but they're not close and don't know if the other girl have feelings for her. I think the setting was in a bar and the girl ask the other girl to shield her from her abusive ex(fake scenario that she planned in order to feel closer to the other girl) and just nice there was guy behind the girl so the scenario played out well. The shielding thing happened for a while until the other girl wanted to approach the guy to tell him off so that the girl didn't need to always hide from him but the girl hug her closer. That's all I rmb and honestly idk if it's from this site, is it a visual novel, was it a webtoon I have no idea. I hope this info helped. Its a one shot/doujin if it's the manga

last edited at Jul 28, 2021 1:19PM

joined May 23, 2017

I swear I thought this was a series first few pages in....

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Never realised it till now but does having the polyamory tag a spoiler?

joined May 23, 2017

Yandere and love triangle tag.... I need more. Hope this doesn't get dropped

joined May 23, 2017

I hope the MC and the yandere end up together.

If this isn't Canon... SOMEONE PLS MAKE A DOUJIN OF IT

Me101
Semelparous discussion 21 Dec 12:35
joined May 23, 2017

^ yes she was already revealed to be a mole in a previous chapter, she just finally made her move

also it was a total dick move, what a c u next tuesday

Eh which chapter? I can't rmb much of the contents of this story

Edit: I think it's the first 2 pgs of chapter 8

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 12:38PM

joined May 23, 2017

Lol so that's why she side with airi so often

joined May 23, 2017

Sayaka has a fabulous body

joined May 23, 2017

It looks like it's gonna end soon

Me101
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 16 Dec 13:30
joined May 23, 2017

The comedy is misleading from chapter 4 onwards... I want another collection dedicated to dark stories like chapter 4 and 5

joined May 23, 2017

I thought fumina was gonna be the one acting innocent... Turns out it's Hikari wows

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

This is a pretty mild 'what the fk am I reading' doujin(or manga?). I love it

joined May 23, 2017

This is hilarious lol