Forum › All Hail Empress Her Majesty discussion

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i could not understand this story even if i was paid to read it

joined May 23, 2017

but hong's paired ending is still good, the gay queen does not disappoint

Since I can't read Chinese, please tell me? All I can see is that she doesn't have a nice marriage life and she dumped her husband, but what after that? She end up alone dreaming about Hua all day, or being together with Xi or Ying? I can't tell.

Btw, the ending totally sucks for me. Yes, on reading the raw, I know that Hua end up with Ming and somehow I'm fine with that. The worst thing is that I scoured every page of the adult arc, hoping to see how Ling - my favorite character look like when she grow up, but nope, they decided to even have Gang - the little evil dude that I couldn't careless about - in there, but completely ignored her ; ; WHY???

Idk how put the black border thing so here's the spoiler to the ending when they became adults.

Hong divorced her bastard husband and left with her baby. In the reunion she kissed the dark skin girl as a payback for what the dark skin girl did in act 35 aka when she took hong's first kiss. Hong is single. And she didn't dream abt Hua its more of Hua helped her at her time of the marriage without being there due to her influence when she was the empress in elementary sch.

last edited at Oct 22, 2021 10:38PM by OrangePekoe

Magnum
joined Dec 2, 2016

En resumen: una pu****ma mie*da hetero, lamentable...

To reply you must either login or sign up.