Forum › Posts by andrei

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

It seems I missed the discussion about pedophilia but I will leave my two cents as a person who was abused as a kid by an adult, and as someone WHO READS this manga:
I totally despised this manga when it was first released and it annoyed me how people would feel "happy" about it or find if "endearing".
As a kid, you have no idea what the hell is happening and it is a pretty scary experience. Lots of people become suicidal because of it, the most damaged ones will commit suicide and others get self worth issues for the rest of their life. There is no way this is acceptable.
Now about Lolis, which are kids who are actively "seeking" this, AGAIN they have no friggin idea what it involves and any smart adult can figure that out and, like Mimika here, should restrain themselves ( a kid around Kaede's age tried to hit on me -adult in her 30s- once, it was the oddest thing ever and creepy too -.-; )
I read Yuzumori quite uncomfortably at first, almost in attack mode you could say, I am glad the author has made Mimika control herself and I am looking fwd to a time skip! Since this age difference isnt that big of a deal once you are over 20.
Tl;dr: Pedophilia is wrong no matter the circumstances.

Well aren't you the sensitive one. Let me remind you that this is a work of fiction. Let me remind you that Mimika is also underage. Let me remind you that it is a consensual relationship. Let me remind you that this age gap is not that big. If the girls were 40 and 20 you would have no problem would you? Even though the age gap is so much bigger. The age of sexual adulthood is also diff. by countries. Some have it down to 12, which i think is Yuzumori-san's age. Stop being so triggered.

andrei
Cocytus discussion 11 Feb 18:55
joined Apr 25, 2017

Two more for the boringly perfect and in control blonde girl falls in love with a helpless dark-haired girl who needs her lover to save her pile.
Mao's portrayal was especially disgusting. Kodama made her look like the epitome of the helpless and unlikeable dark haired love interest.
When are writers going to stop adding to these disgusting archetypes and writing original characters and stories?
The year 4001?

Oh, give it a rest please. Whether it's some weird obsession of yours or just trolling, I don't really care.

Nez. Just because you are weird like that, doesn't mean others are too. I remember you commenting on a post, saying that you have fucked a ton of guys and girls, and saying "just because a girl likes sex, doesn't mean that she is a slut". Well that is exactly what it means in your case. A girl liking sex can be split up into two categories. A girl who has a lot of sex with a lot of people, Aka. a slut. Or a girl who has lots of sex with one partner, Aka. not a whore.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

Cute lol. But it feels all over the place. "Have you done it with a guy before?" "I have tried it" - lemme stop you right there. Usually when you say something like that, you would go ahead and say something likeeeee.... "But i didnt like it very much. It was too rough, and there was no mood", but instead she says "It was great, i guess".

But that is not the actual thing that is all over the place. The "actual" thing is, that it was mentioned, but never led to anything?? Isnt it normal to say "Im kind of jealous that someone who i dont know has been with you before" or "I dont mind that. I know that i love you more then he ever could"....

Ah yes, this killed my interest immediately. I mean, no one wants to hear about exes, right? Especially if you're in the middle of sex. No, especially if you are in a lesbian relationship and your girlfriend casually says she liked to fuck a guy o_O I know that bisexuality exists but come on! That would completely destroy the mood. At least say you love her more or something.

Someone understands me :'(

joined Apr 25, 2017

Bumping a thread just to insult someone sounds like its own personal problem, buddy.

Not understanding a sarcastic joke is its own personal problem, lad.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Haram

Forbidden by Islamic law? Yes, it is. So what?

You are not good at understanding jokes are you?

andrei
Yuri☆Kome discussion 11 Feb 16:15
joined Apr 25, 2017
  1. The MC is such an easy woman... You spoke to a person twice and you let her fuck you. (basically like girls who fuck on the first date)
  2. President is a piece of shit
  3. I hope Midorikawa will be the end ship
  4. Man... In this chapter the MC nearly felt 0.0000001% of the depression i feel every day. Poor MC :'(
  5. What is this? The plot is so hurried that i have no time to process stuff
andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

I am searching for one shots where the girls actually "come out" to their friends, or class, or school, or everything basically.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

This two useless bottons trying to work everything out was really cute. XD

Those two "useless bottoNs". Boi get your virgin ass out of here

joined Apr 25, 2017

Haram

joined Apr 25, 2017

I read all type of love relationship (age gap\sister x sister/ student x teacher\ ghost x person and etc) but mother x daughter is so weird I really don't like it... xD

That sounds like your personal fucking problem buddy

joined Apr 25, 2017

Wew lad. If that ended several pages earlier I would've been mad, but now I'm only a bit miffed about the guy hookup. But watever, Yuri won, that's whats important.

Also what's up with this TL group's hatred towards Citrus? I know some people dislike it but to rag on it in every credit page on every TL work you're doing seems a bit petty imo.

You are my soul-mate. I agree with everything you said. The guy hookup was a needle in the back. And also, why are people so weird. In the comment section of Citrus and any other yuri anime on the anime site i use, there are so many people throwing shade at yuri and saying things like "Great, another fucking yuri anime...". Boi shut your ass up

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

Do we have a tag for role reversals? Because I think this is the first time I've seen a student-teacher girls' romance where it's the student that dominates the teacher (boy student and woman teacher is a different matter).

Yeah, role reversal tag would be nice... Although I doubt it would be seen often...

i think there is a tag reversal we should add it here.

You clearly have no idea what the reversal tag is actually used for

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

So is he cheating? If he did, it seems like he regrets it though. Frankly, the way this is going, I'd rather seem her and the brother reconcile than her going to the sister. This story should be about her moving on from her unrequited love.

Dafuq dude? Reconcile my ass. You must be the pussy ass weak type that goes back to the person that cheated on them. We don´t know if that´s the case, but theoretically speaking.

Because everyone is different. Just because he made this mistake (if he actually cheated) doesn't mean she couldn't forgive him. I frankly would like to see that more then her ending up with the sister. The sister's part in this story should be her trying to move past her one-sided love.

That's so dumb. Go ahead. I don't care if some random person on the internet would go back to the person who cheated on them. It's called Stockholm Syndrome, but that's just me

joined Apr 25, 2017

It really sucks that the author is a HET hentai creator. Was shipping the MC and her friend...

News flash: A lot of your favourite yuri authors have made het at some point. Don't whine about purity.

Nibba shut your dumb ass up. Who dafuq said anything about purity? smh. I don't give a fuck what the author has made before. I was just stating the fact that he has never made any yuri before, thus diminishing the chances of this becoming one. Oooooh I wish I could see your dumbass face through the internet.

Hahhahahahaha how to get triggered 101 lol

joined Apr 25, 2017

It really sucks that the author is a HET hentai creator. Was shipping the MC and her friend...

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

So is he cheating? If he did, it seems like he regrets it though. Frankly, the way this is going, I'd rather seem her and the brother reconcile than her going to the sister. This story should be about her moving on from her unrequited love.

Dafuq dude? Reconcile my ass. You must be the pussy ass weak type that goes back to the person that cheated on them. We don´t know if that´s the case, but theoretically speaking.

joined Apr 25, 2017

DAT ASSSS

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

This perhaps?

Ty

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

I´m looking for a one shot about two girls. I think they work together. One day, the MC said something like: I wish i could spend the holiday with a significant other, so the other said that they should date until the end of the holiday. When that day came, the other girl said something like: the holiday has ended, but it was fun, and she left the building. The MC who had fallen in love with her, ran after her, and found her in tears. They became a couple in the end

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

Can someone tell me if it´s worth reading? I cant take any more depressing mangas

joined Apr 25, 2017

I always get kinda yucked out by guys who like yuri that much

Well fuck you too eh?

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

Even Akuma is better than this...And I find Akuma terrible. :> Too bad there are so few good yuri action manga. There's Murcielago...That's it.

Shinigami Alice was pretty good

andrei
Citrus discussion 16 Sep 18:25
joined Apr 25, 2017

That was overly sexy. Might not be able to handle it <3

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

I´m gonna imagine that those few lovers she had were women. yep, yep, they were women

andrei
1 x ½ discussion 08 Sep 10:03
joined Apr 25, 2017

OOOOOOh It´s a series! My bad! Fuck yeah imma watch this! Incest? Mah shit