Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Cherryinthesun-1538262407931363328-img1

Looks legit to me.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Saw "maid" in the title and tags. Expected Zanka. Got... something else.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

What was that thing at the beginning of the story that tried to get Elsa to jump off the school? Are we gonna talk about that?

My theory is that the Villainess system is actually something like that, feeding off of Evie's fears.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I've been wondering this for a while... but do you all remember the very first chapter when Elsa was possessed by demon that tried to kill her? Evie called it a "mare" and said it's a sort of intangible demon that exacerbates negative emotions. Has anyone considered the possibility that, rather than being an actual "game" system, the entire villainess system might actually be a hallucination caused by a similar such creature possessing Evie?

That would simplify matters greatly.

last edited at May 30, 2022 6:23AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
73650649_p0

I really like that multi-colored hair.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Im so lost on whats going on here that i barely care now

They're performing on a variety show where they're supposed to roleplay as specific characters, but part of the process includes finding the clues that tell them who their characters are. It's a live action role-playing game of sorts, but is complicated by the fact that partway along they may find an instruction that causes them to have to act very different from the way they'd been acting up until now. This sort of scenario is often done using a murder mystery setting, where even the "murderer" may not know they're the one who did it until very late in the story.

You could see it as a test of one's acting ability. How well can they improvise?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Damn it Pesca! If you'd kept your mouth shut, things might actually have made progress, but no.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
91271400_p0

...Yep. That happened.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Mayggxx-1526444617213923329-img1

Let's see... they've been sleeping in the same bed... staying at a fancy resort hotel that's filled exclusively with couples... took a bath together in a baththub filled with rose petals in the shape of a heart...

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
98225939_p0

Must be a day of the week ending with "ay."

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Aww. Cute.

I fully support this sort of pairing and pray for more of it.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Sheesh, even Garth, who has known Elsa for all of 20 minutes, immediately sees it, and Evie is still willfully blind to her feelings.

She 100% knows and that's why she's doing something this desperate, IMO

I'd say she about 80% knows. Given that in the previous chapter her response to Elsa listing out the kind of person she likes was to still assume Elsa was talking about guys rather than just describing her makes me think that Evie still hasn't consciously recognized that Elsa loves her romantically. Whether it's denial or density, the thinking part of her brain still doesn't have that information.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
97674839_p0

Upon further reflection, I can't imagine having a finger dug into your nipple like that would be very comfortable.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This woman is going to go broke so quickly. Impulse-buying expensive stuff without a care is what wipes out lottery winners.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
97674839_p0

Squishable.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

If I'm not mistaken, this is kinda epilogue for Ogino's Toumei Ningen no Hone. It's from the author so it I guess it's canon tho it was never explained what happened between the ending and this extra

It isn't so much an epilogue, given that the timing puts it in the middle of the story, as I understand it.

last edited at May 11, 2022 1:33PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

An official, but possibly non-canon, side chapter for The Bones of an Invisible Person (Toumei Ningen no Hone).

There was, perhaps, very minor subtext in the main story suggesting these two might like each other, but nothing concrete.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hey folks. I'm looking for a short oneshot that I'm sure was posted on Dynasty, but I can't find it. I recall it having been posted "recently" but the way my memory works that could be any time within the last few years.

The plot as I recall it had three girls together in one of their bedrooms. I think they were there to study or something like it. Somehow the topic ended up on masturbation, and the plot quickly progressed to one girl fingering another to show her how to masturbate... or something? The third girl is watching all this and the thing ends with her thinking "wait, isn't this just sex?"

That was it: it was just a few pages. It came to mind recently, and it's just bugging me that I can't remember what it is.

I Was Talking About Masturbation With My Friends and Ended Up Actually Crossing the Line

Thank you!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hey folks. I'm looking for a short oneshot that I'm sure was posted on Dynasty, but I can't find it. I recall it having been posted "recently" but the way my memory works that could be any time within the last few years.

The plot as I recall it had three girls together in one of their bedrooms. I think they were there to study or something like it. Somehow the topic ended up on masturbation, and the plot quickly progressed to one girl fingering another to show her how to masturbate... or something? The third girl is watching all this and the thing ends with her thinking "wait, isn't this just sex?"

That was it: it was just a few pages. It came to mind recently, and it's just bugging me that I can't remember what it is.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I like that Kozakura is showing more evidence that she cares about Sorawo and Toriko, despite how annoyed they tend to make her.

On the other hand, while I understand Sorawo's fear that Toriko would blindly head deep into the Otherside if she knew there'd been a sighting of Satsuki, it really feels to me that Sorawo's refusal to speak up comes from a place of jealousy. Worse, it leaves everyone except her with incomplete information: perhaps Toriko would be more cautious if she knew Satsuki was involved in trying to kill them.

last edited at May 7, 2022 3:05AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Zanka has such an obsession with creating maids that they've now created a character that created a maid.

you could even say that she made a maid

Made maidens making maiden maids.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Yep, it's a Zanka manga all right. And I love it. I can't wait to read 50 more chapters of the same premise.

...If that sounds sarcastic, it really isn't meant to. I'm all in for this. Give me more please.

What word os being translated as "Familiar" in this manga exactly? If the witch created her, wouldn't she be more of a homunculus? Doesn't "familiar" usually mean an already-extant creature that a magic user formed a bond with?

I don't know what was used here, but the word most often used for familiar in Japanese has been used for summoned spirits, homonculi, and contracted creatures. All that seems to be required for the title is a marginally supernatural entity bound/contracted to a mage.

last edited at May 6, 2022 6:09AM