joined Oct 28, 2016
Ezx1dlgwaaacxfo-orig

@TheAlmightyUltimus
Link for the fic please owo

mapikopiko
Candy Moon discussion 05 Jun 23:19
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Wow, well I enjoyed this one a lot more than I thought I would. Dang Mira's old historical stuff are really good

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Strong tachi energy

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

When your daughter tells you that she HATES the things you have been doing to her for the last 20 years, and that she's been thinking of dying because she seriously believes it's better to die than to go on living as your puppet...

... I kinda suspect that the right reaction isn't really to say: "Ah, good, Nagisa, you're finally standing up for yourself and challenging me! You have become strong-willed and assertive! This is great, my parenting is a success!"

I didn't really see it that way. From my perspective as someone that's really bad at emoting out my feelings when I was a kid it looks more like the father only realized now what he's done wrong and was very surprised she ever felt that strongly. I once had an experience where my feelings of resentment had pooled towards my mom choosing a lot of stuff for me that I had an outburst because of a bad day, she let me more freedom of choice after that and said after a few years that she really didn't know I felt that way until I told her off that one day.

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Yas! It's here~ Finally some sweet sweet prime time on these two

Also I'm wondering what 5.4° Girlfriend means. A slight turn? A cold person? A 5.4 degree burn? I am so confused

mapikopiko
Image Comments 30 May 01:59
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016
Enygckoueaaaj8n-orig

I suggested the pairing tags for Koumori Kuroko x Sabiura Ran, now I guess we wait for it to get approved

last edited at May 30, 2020 2:00AM

mapikopiko
Image Comments 29 May 23:33
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016
75704587_p2

Soft mood uwu

mapikopiko
Image Comments 25 May 22:44
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016
69876537_p0

Oh, it's ThunderLine! Didn't know they made fanart of other series as well. What a welcome surprise

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

That was so soft uwu My kokoro

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

So cute uwu

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Thank you scanlators for the quick releases! I use these chapters s a pick me up with the whole quarantine situation.

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

may have been distraught with the rise of incest stories in yuri

"I'm distraught with the rise of lesbian stories in manga" sounds pretty awful, doesn't it? Like, really, really awful?
I'm sure the rise in the amount of debates about acceptance of homosexuality over the past decades was extremely uncomfortable to those who took it for granted that being gay was wrong, but that doesn't mean that conversation shouldn't have been happening.

It does, and I see that you're very passionate about equality through your post. It might be a reason, I'm not saying that it's the definitive answer. I've checked back through the series in dynasty and it seems like the general amount had been the same. So it might be people's perceptions or the appearance of different types of users in the site that have a different mindset to the majority of the older ones. We are having a conversation : ) Don't worry I want to understand where you're coming from, since it does stem from one sort of oppression.

If your argument isn't that incest is wrong but that change is hard for people to accept - what entitles gay people to getting equality but not those in incestous relationships, or getting it first? If it's too hard to get equality for both, I suppose we could be fighting to make incest equal first while talking about how gross and disgusting and unnatural being gay is.

I mean, if you want to? If that does happen though, and someone is gay and incestuous, then things will still be a little hard on them due to the latter part of your statement.

I mean, I'm gay and not incestous, but it frustrates me to no end to see the formerly oppressed** being ready to hypocritically throw another minority under the bus because it's more convenient for themselves, while using the exact same arguments that were used to shun gay people. "Equality for me, not for thee" is no equality at all. That's just privilege. I thought the fight for gay rights was a fight against oppression, but sometimes it seems like it was merely a fight to join the oppressors.

**"Formerly oppressed" in the sense that we are no longer imprisoned for homosexuality, can marry or at least form civil unions in many countries, etcetera. I know the fight against homophobic discrimination is far from over despite gradual mainstream acceptance.

(I too, am gay and not incestuous) I didn't say that people shouldn't fight for it. I meant to say that if it will be fought for, it will have to change a different part of people's pre-concieved perceptions. The LGBTQ+ had the rights stated above because they defined the terms they wanted as so. If they had not, people would have had a vocal minority no one knows how to appease, and a minority who doesn't communicate what they need. (as is with relationships, when one doesn't say what they want but acts demanding, the other is likely to be left confused unless they had a clue beforehand). The LGBT+ also had no long lasting effects that could directly hurt other people, but incest between heterosexual people (if the as of now "hypothetical" campaign includes heterosexual people as well), then there may be reprecussions if they do have a child together as the child would have a high risk of genetic disorders and would reduce human diversity by 1 (well, there are already a lot anyways). If the do choose to adopt or have one through IVF, then it would be a different matter of biology.

I don't mean to oppress them, it might appear that way, but I'm trying to map out what is most likely to happen with what had already happened before. If I may ask, how would the LGBTQ+ community make it so that incestuous people are not oppressed? I am genuinely asking because I haven't really met any of them in person (or at least, one that had opened up to me) and could not speak for them myself.

last edited at May 10, 2020 10:22AM

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

It would iff people off if you change it to "cats" as well (aside from non-cat people of course).

"Uh... I don't like cats"

"Why does this not have the cats tag?"

"I'm not exactly fond of cats"

"Well, I simply made a comment that I don't like cats"

"I get that adding a cats tag would spoil the plot twist, but couldn't cats potentially be a trigger for some people?"

(some cut due to length purposes)

Kidding aside, I must admit that personally, I'm not a fan of incest, but I find this story really good. I'll take it as it is, and, if I don't like it, then I'll just move on.

I think part of the people here complaining about incest here are either very surprised by the ending (it's okay, the story is supposed to be written that way, that's why she's crying. It's a realization of what just happened.) or may have been distraught with the rise of incest stories in yuri (I /have/ noticed more, or perhaps, I've been more aware of it since citrus, and waay more arguments about consent and incest). Dissing these people wouldn't really help, and using the lgbtq+ slogan of "love is love" is low, since the lgbtq+'s argument had always been about sex and gender, not age-gap, pedophillia(other than debunking the gay pedophile stereotype) nor incestous relationships. The LGBTQ are still struggling to reach equality in many parts of the world, attaching other factors like incest or homosexual incest, would make mainstream assimilation more difficult for those who are just, well, homosexual.

And if convincing people had taught me anything, it's easier for people to accept things one at a time then as a tsunami of change.

I agree with some that biologically it shouldn't pose a problem. But socially it could. Other than a new set of morals that have to accompany it, there's also how the whole community will be rearranged to fit this into the norm, it's effects on the community and a lot of psychology yada yada.

I don't want to invalidate anyone, and these are my own observations, you are free to raise up concerns and replies, I reccomend the discord server @ me if you would want. Same as username

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

No Kay... Don't eat that... Noooo

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

^It's as cursed as I remembered. Thank you so much uwu

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Not a manga per se, but I'm looking for a christmas themed image of Kanan wearing what I can only described as red christmas underwear with some sort of raindeer shaped dildo-like protusion. There are two other characters in the photo, but I can't remember who they are.

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Press F for Maya

f

last edited at May 8, 2020 9:06AM

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Hmmm, doing the indirect approach, but being proactive! That's a great start for unuselessifying lesbians.

mapikopiko
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

^legit? noOOOOOO

better update the status so the others know

mapikopiko
Image Comments 04 May 06:59
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016
Ek5bug4wsaaqn9n-orig

^^ There was a series of images by an author a while back here. You might find them useful, though for positions in general.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Something that surpases Gender eh? Its not like you have had Lesbian sex or anything, did you think that was just pent Up frustration?

They might be pertaining to a romantic relationship, or from this chapter perhaps a longing to be with someone.

mapikopiko
Image Comments 14 Apr 01:37
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016
52929617_p0

*insert the 'ole I'm Just Your Problem line*

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 1:38AM

mapikopiko
Image Comments 10 Apr 22:09
Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Honestly, cat and fish makes much more sense, though the terms would be reversed x'D