Forum › Posts by BadPanda

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Now we know why Yuki is so shy and insecure, her mother overprotective behavior.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Wait wasnt Saeko datting another girl or at least aiming at another girl at the end of the first one shot? so maybe she is cheating again? this time to the other girl?

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

That bastard of a father, not even once she visited her first daugther, not only that, he was in the same town! glad he died.

last edited at May 7, 2020 11:20AM

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Hmm was hoping to see Yuuki taking a more serious job than a teacher, somewhere important that make affects the world, creates this contrast from her school mad dreamy self to someone serious.
Who's attacking Randell Corporation, US Navy?

Read the chapter again, Randell was divided in two groups, they were fighting each other.

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Amazing, i love it! im so glad it ended with a happy ending!

joined Jun 30, 2016

LOVE!

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Well al least she was sincere with Izumi and right off the bat reject her.

joined Jun 30, 2016

That Chiyono girl is a piece of sht, i mean really? just because she didnt respond to your feelings you hit her and hate her? so childish and Rin have a serious complex of feeling wanted :/

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 12:33PM

BadPanda
Citrus + discussion 27 Feb 09:47
joined Jun 30, 2016

Fcking bitch, i hope she gets expelled! mind your own business stupid bitch!

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Amazing art! love the ending!

BadPanda
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 11:49
joined Jun 30, 2016

Wow what a piece of trash this bitch is, yes you are the worst! and dont deserve any kind of love whatsoever!

BadPanda
New Game discussion 08 Feb 13:09
joined Jun 30, 2016

Stupid Hajime with your stupid decisions! glad they told you that to your face!

last edited at Feb 8, 2020 1:09PM

BadPanda
New Game discussion 26 Jan 21:13
joined Jun 30, 2016

This girl is starting to piss me off, she have being so indecisive this whole arc! all this freaking trouble better be worthy, stupid tits!

BadPanda
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 15:22
joined Jun 30, 2016

I swear, fck off Sayaka! and an outsider? really?! this btch dosent know sht about Yuzu and Mei!

BadPanda
Liberty discussion 02 Dec 21:27
joined Jun 30, 2016

wtf you are you fucking serious? im reaaaly starting to hate this stupid girl.

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

I need more!!

BadPanda
1 x ½ discussion 10 Oct 16:36
joined Jun 30, 2016

This senpai its a total whore, just go away already!

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

What an amazing story, i love it from start to finish, that ending was fantastic! i would have like it if they had shown Sayakas girlfriend though haha! btw the meaning on Yuu and Toukos rings its sooo fitting to both of them! :D

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

A polyamory ending?! damn gotta say i didnt saw that one coming! i though Nene was only using Taru-Taru as an escape and not really loved her, also bitch senpai give up to easily! but how cares threesome for the win!

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 11:04AM

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Well it cant be helped, with the olymptic games, things are tight in Japan, its a shame for this series to end this way :(

joined Jun 30, 2016

So cliche and dumb, she is sooo in love with her already! stupid dog girl!

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Well it looks like Izumi is in love with Nananki and its taking advantage of her confusion to make a move.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 12:18PM

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

I cant believe its over, i mean i like it but i feel it that there could been more chapters to it, at least something concrete that they become a couple but oh well, i really enjoyed the story a shame it ended.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Im pretty sure Tarako have onis blood in her vains or she is part oni but not the evil ones, im talking about the protector ones, she been able to hit ghost its kinda prove of it, anyway im glad everything ended well! kinda rushed but im happy for her :D

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 1:34AM

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Man! where is the kiss?! that was the perfect moment! haha!