Forum › Posts by shadesofgreymoon

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

You find another yuri LN series to work on?

I'm not that well connected, ha.

I only got to participate with this because I am obnoxious and apparently sneik likes pain, lol

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

So I've watched both episodes that have aired. My take?

Episode 1 was basically "Days of Our Lives: Sengoku Jidai Edition", and it was kinda neat seeing old favorites puttering around and doing regular life stuff. Bonus points for using the original seiyuu cast, aside from Miroku, whose VA sadly has passed away.

Episode 2 I have Christened "Inuyasha 2: The Powerpuff Girls", and during the course of the episode I may have muttered "Moon Prism Power Make Up!" Once or twice, or even referenced a song or two from West Side Story.....

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Volume 9 came out like an hour ago, so I'm now working on that.

I've been obnoxiously nitpicking grammar and spelling on this now since March of last year... when this latest volume is done, what am I gonna do for shits, giggles, and evil cackling?? D:<

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

those were such great chapters!! i loved how pancho was alright with them being girlfriends and just overall being so understanding(maybe suspiciously so...?). also huge shoutout to yashiro for helping shima find her girlfriend, that scene was so sweet

Yeah that whole conversation felt like Pancho was asking for herself, not just out of idle curiosity.

Oh for sure, Pancho absolutely has a crush on someone and her reactions and questions seem to indicate that the person in question is another girl....

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

gon is shimamura's dog or what?my english sucks uhg

Gon the dog makes his first appearance in Volume 6, Chapter 2. He belongs to Shimamura's grandparents and ends up being sort of a catalyst to her becoming more self-aware, and her making strides to be more interested and invested in the world and people around her.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

How doe she have a bikini tan line when she always seems to be in tshirt and shorts?

I recommand the physical release btw because this scene is longer in it.

I wanna see ;_;

Well, can be the digital as well. Your copy is waiting for you at amazon or any other competing retailer. Maybe.

True. I got the digital version, I don't have room for physical books in my wee apartment. And YUP definitely more to that scene haha

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

WAIT DID THEY EVER GET TOGETHER NAKED BEFORE???? IS THIS THE FIRST TIME? DID THEY JUST GLOSS OVER THAT?? These releases are so slow I can’t remember all their kisses

They did, https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch24#13

I recommand the physical release btw because this scene is longer in it.

I wanna see ;_;

shadesofgreymoon
Citrus + discussion 21 Sep 23:32
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Anyone else want to see Mei do this:

Cuz I really wanted to see that.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

be lesbians
adopt a cat

It's in our lesbian blood to adopt cats idk why that is but honestly I don't mind

All they need now is a U-Haul to move Himari in permanently with Tsubaki and it will be a lesbian full circle

shadesofgreymoon
Citrus + discussion 21 Sep 14:59
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Tell me your secrets

Hahahahahahaha, okay, you gave me a wicked good laugh with that for some reason. I really needed one. Thanks!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Nooooo I don't wanna recall that horrible awkward phone call. Small fun fact for the novel translation, the actual long weird rambling blubbering creepiness that Adachi spat out over the phone was so long and weird and blubbery that in the end it wasn't really "faithfully" translated cuz there just didn't seem to be a way to accurately translate what was basically a wall of text that was utterly slurred and blurred and not make it sound super cartoonish or ridiculous in the process. Was nightmare fuel in a lot of ways.....

last edited at Sep 20, 2020 9:38PM

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Great now the SSL certificate has expired again. Why do the site owners keep forgetting to renew it? :(

Relax your briefs, it'll be taken care of soon enough and we can all get back to our sweet sweet free yuri. ;)

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Ahhhhh, been a while since I've been able to do this.

*cracks knuckles *

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I sure do love *squints at tags * wholesome violence

shadesofgreymoon
Image Comments 17 Sep 03:53
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016
84372021_p0

"THE TIME HATH COME" is all I can think of here hahaha

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

After I learned it was being canceled, I logged in a grand total of 2 more times. Just deleted it entirely earlier today. Won't waste my time on the JP version, and I doubt I'll try any other mobile games again. Yes, you could say I'm salty with a side of extra salt.

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Heck, I didn't even come out till my mid-30s and I didn't learn about what demi was till about two years later, and I'm 41 now...

Given that I'm 29 now, it seems that we learnt what "demi" is roughly at the same time. lol I guess it's due to the fact that the term has been gaining more popularity in recent years.

Well, I learned at around 38, lol....

What's amusing to me is that several of my friends have now begun to identify as demi after learning what it means.

That's interesting. Do they feel happier with who they are now?
If I were to discuss labels more often, I think I would be able to open the eyes of some of my friends as well.

I don't know that they feel happier as much as just being glad they now have a label for their "quirks". Being able to just tell people "I'm demisexual, Google it" after years of just trying to explain in piecemeal terms is nice, lol.

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I too am demi, so I feel ya lol Lotta people even in the LGBTQ community don't know what demi is, I've had to explain to quite a few folks

Thank you, that's reassuring.
I myself came across the terms "demi" and "grey" relatively late - my mid twenties. So I'm not surprised that not everyone is well-informed.

Heck, I didn't even come out till my mid-30s and I didn't learn about what demi was till about two years later, and I'm 41 now...

What's amusing to me is that several of my friends have now begun to identify as demi after learning what it means.

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I was out sharing a table with friends (a table that turned out to be all lgbt) and at some point I had to explain that yeah I like girls but I need some more time to know them etc. the stuff that goes with being demi; that it doesn't bother me that much if I happen to be by myself. So when i realized that I felt uncomfortable explaining who I'm (which was so uncalled for because my friends are cool) I got annoyed at myself because it's a stupid thing to do.
Sorry, never mind my post, my friend advised me that I should share more so I told myself "why not in front of people who don't know me."

I too am demi, so I feel ya lol Lotta people even in the LGBTQ community don't know what demi is, I've had to explain to quite a few folks

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Hahahaha, Kanda's all covered in hickeys XD

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I haven't missed a day to log in in over 300 days. Yesterday I finally let it go. I haven't completed all of chapter 10 yet even but I'm so irritated about the shut down I don't know that I will before it's shuttered. Rawr.

shadesofgreymoon
What gender are you? 01 Sep 13:06
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm an old cisgender demisexual lesbianpersonthing....

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm accessing via my tablet, yeah. Which means that I can read the AdaShima releases but I can't actively change anything about them, and that I still have the ability to be on the 'net so I don't go completely crazy. (Oh, and which also means it's a real pain in the neck to seek out and copy+paste multiple previous replies to me to quote, so sorry if this seems out of place without that, lol.)

Going out and walking around is a nice idea but not something I can usually engage in a lot of. My awesome set of disabilities include several spine issues that cause pain which tends to compound when I'm standing, so my trips out tend to be short and sweet and only as needed, there is no real ability to just enjoy a nice walk in the park unless I'm both having a "good" day and have managed to squirrel away a few extra pain pills, heh.

That said I do have plenty of other things in my apartment to keep me occupied, big TV, several streaming services, XBOX One, guitars, artsy fartsy crafting stuff etc. I'm just super buttmad that my PC died. First, new drives aren't cheap. And it's a giant pain in the butt having to yank my tower out from under my desk, pull the bad drive, replace with the good one, and THEN go through all the hassle of trying to recover and reinstall everything I had on that drive...

I am sad to say that I'm not as enthusiastic about the Inuyasha sequel as I thought I would be. I think this is probably down to the fact that my Inuyasha fangirling days were just about 20 years ago, so I've rather grown out of it. I will still watch it of course, but I'm not gonna be all excited about it like I was once upon a time apparently, lol. I am sorely tempted to dig out my box of Inuyasha schwag though, for the Sango figure I have in there that I still think is heckin' neato even after two decades. I just don't really have anyplace to put it right now... tiny apartment is tiny..

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

But I still check the comment section everyday to see if shadesofgreymoon will grace us with her cackling hehehe.

Any delay may be my fault.... my computer's main drive died so I am stuck waiting for a new one to arrive, allegedly sometime next week. As a result I wasn't able to contribute to QC this time around so I had no idea when it would be appropriate to cackle.......

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

My computer broke so I'm stuck waiting on a crippled USPS to deliver the part I need to fix it, in the meantime my QC work is stalled. MagiReco is being shut down so now I'll have nothing to keep me entertained while I'm stuck in bed, which is quite often. And my "friend" went back to her horrible abusive ex wife so now I'm having to relearn what it's like to speak to nobody for days on end. /giant crybaby whinge