symmetra and pharah are so cute together

gamagoori
Image Comments 22 Nov 14:09
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

finally some symmarah! i love this ship so much <333

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

aw damn what a rough chapter. the embarrassment and disappointment is really palpable. but jimi was unexpectedly really harsh to shiori when he wasnt really like that before. that was some intense revenge

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

what a doll.

ai and chie are so cute and fluffy their relationship is so #goals. idk how the fuck they arent all over each other and DATING already.

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

yay, new hakumei and mikochi! this chapter was really sweet. i can almost smell the coffee ~

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

this is pretty relatable. the "popular girls" are usually really nice and fun people when you get to know them and i've definitely been in kotomi's shoes before

gamagoori
Alien Girl discussion 02 Nov 00:16
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

she looks like the khezu from monster hunter

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

tasuku should've handled it better, but it was forgivable because he is still a high schooler. misora's anger was justified and i totally get that they're literally a prepubescent child, but if someone said those things to me when i was in such a delicate place about my sexual orientation, i don't think i could forgive them, child or not. just reading those pages felt like getting punched in the chest. i don't hate misora and i want to see them develop as a character but wow does that leave such a bad taste in my mouth. either tasuku has suddenly become very secure with his gay identity or he is just a really forgiving person because he seems pretty unaffected by the insults.

anyways the art in this series is fucking amazing and i've been waiting for it to appear on dynasty. when that city hall dude appeared for the first time i immediately recognized him as tsubaki's dad, just from the similarities of their profile view. and the dialogues and visual metaphors are beautiful, reading this series always takes my breath away.

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

I'll be the first to admit that before reading that I had completely failed to notice their shared family name. orz

even if you did, yamada is quite a common name. i'm sure their relatedness is a shock to everyone

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

a junior in high school dating a seventh grader? um

gamagoori
Indigo Blue discussion 27 Sep 22:56
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

wow i don't think i've ever seen a character whose sexual identity so closely resembles my own. like rutsu, i also enjoy heterosexual sex and dont find it disgusting, even though i can't seem to fall in love with any men the way that i love women. ebine's art style and natural, casual depictions of sex/nudity are always a joy.

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

botan doesn't deserve this hate. yeah, her family meant well but god if you continually have to give up your happiness for siblings that you didn't choose to take care of then i think she's justified in being angry with them when they destroy what little joy she had left. they didn't mean to but it doesn't change the fact that she isn't okay. i really empathize with her defeatist outlook and lack of motivation to continue. her fatigue with her situation is probably the most well-communicated thing in this manga.

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

holy shit they're sisters? when was it first mentioned??

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

bunny suit girl looks like ryuko matoi lmao

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i really want this to be turned into an OVA. that last scene with the train, the author does it great justice but it would be amazing animated. the intensity of the scene......im shivering just thinking about it

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

I'm a little confused at what kind of meat the eat, what kinds of animals are sentient, and Sen's whole 'zombie skeletons' thing.

seconded, most stories with sentient animals dont ever clarify whose meat the carnivores/omnivores are eating tho, so i just kinda take it at face value.

it's such a sweet and adorable story! i love how the relationship between hakumei and mikochi is more nuanced and less "in-your-face" about their closeness.

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

holyyyy fuck i am in such dire need of asagi/torako and this is really nice. i love it when relationships hover on the edge of friendship and romance and this has such a nice, cleansing feeling. yotsubato is my favorite manga and i LIVE for fanworks of it

gamagoori
Kase-san discussion 10 Aug 11:21
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

more kase-san holyyyyy fuckkkk this was so goddamn cute im so in love with the both of them

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i absolutely love this manga. i keep coming back to reread it like it just gets me so hype and im in love with the art style and shiori is the cutest, hottest, most wifeable protag i've seen in a while

when will satsuki + meguro be Confirmed Canon bc damn. that arc was pretty fucking gay

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

no het pls. i was so excited for an update but not this. never this.

just a strong friendship between mocchi and michiru would be nice. i need maya and michiru to find happiness with each other. i really, really need it.

gamagoori
Kase-san discussion 06 Jul 12:39
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

hoolyyyyy shit it's been so long since an update i hope this means there are more chapters to come!!!!

gamagoori
Sweet Tears discussion 23 Apr 22:20
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i absolutely love this one shot i wish it was a series. the character designs for the girls are just soooo cute and endearing, especially for ruri. she's so fluffy i wish i had a girlfriend like her

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i definitely think that maya is a trans woman. just because the manga hasn't acknowledged it yet doesn't mean that they won't, and even if it doesn't make a huge deal out of it that's great too. trans people exist and should still be featured in stories that don't revolve around the fact that they are trans! they have other character traits as well yanno

and with ch13 i think it's even more plausible. she was basically disowned and cut off by her parents, wasn't she? i bet it's because she came out as trans. it might've been because she came out as lesbian but there is still a strong possibility that she is trans. all of her flashback depictions follow a realistic timeline of her transitioning after high school, with her growing her hair out and wearing more feminine-looking clothing. and i still think that hidesuke not recognizing her is a big sign. and the "maya is trans" theory would make hidesuke bisexual as well! not very far-fetched in a story where the three main characters are all basically confirmed bisexual

gamagoori
Untitled discussion 23 Apr 17:06
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

first page is life