Forum › Posts by jsrail

jsrail
joined Feb 8, 2016

I really like how the story came together, the obvious pain and self-doubt. But the ending........come on, a threesome? That blew it for me. That made the ending seem like so much fan service and reminded me why I'm not a big fan of most hetero romance stories. Very disappointing. I'm sure every teenage girl is just dying for a threesome. If they have left that mistake out, it would have been a wonderful story and why I love Yuri romance. Well, on to the next one........hope it turns out better.

joined Feb 8, 2016

I love this series sooooooo much! I LMAO whenever there is an update. All the characters are well written. I think I'd love to be in a family like that cause they are so cool and funny.

jsrail
joined Feb 8, 2016

I agree. I would love to see them working and having a kid or two (they can still work and kids by adoption, science, whatever). I wish more Mangas would a bit farther in their lives.

jsrail
joined Feb 8, 2016

I wonder if we are also going to see their adulthood life too

jsrail
Image Comments 04 May 20:50
joined Feb 8, 2016
Oldschool

Haruka and Michiru were stated as cousins in the American release as we are unfortunately still majority homophobic here. I remember hearing somewhere that during an interview with the mangaka, it was clearly stated that they were both girlfriend and girlfriend and have always been that way. Leave it to us to screw it up!

jsrail
Image Comments 04 May 20:37
joined Feb 8, 2016

This is awesome! So gorgeous.

jsrail
Image Comments 04 May 20:36
joined Feb 8, 2016
3160ef45504e89355c96c87405d9fd75

Nicely drawn though I personally don't like Chikane in a tux. Not every yuri pairing has to have which always dresses like a man whether getting married or in everyday life. I don't intend to say that it was what the artist is stating here. Two good friends of mine both wore dresses in their wedding and were just as beautiful.

jsrail
Image Comments 04 May 20:27
joined Feb 8, 2016
Dnxqu6du0aanaqn-orig%20(1)

Some forget the reason Chikane raped Himeko was so she would no longer be a virgin and thus disqualified from being the sacrifice the Orochi Necks were looking for, not to make her hate her. The other things she did were meant to make her hate her. The anime misses the point of this and screws up the original intent. If it was too rough for TV, they should have left the molestation out altogether from the anime. The manga had it correct. The anime ruined the story flow. I agree that I wish they would have spent more time on the pairs history. They could have added an episode's worth of time inserting more of how Chikane came to love Himeko and vice versa and a little less time on Himeko and Souma's relationship.

jsrail
Image Comments 03 May 18:10
joined Feb 8, 2016
55553202_p0

Yes, I am commenting late by 3 years, but I just finished reading this for upteenth time. Even without any sex scenes, actually this story is better without them, it is a great read. The characters and their stories I think are very well done and just so damn fluffy!! I bought the 2nd two volumes, though I can't read Japanese, so that I could have all 3 volumes, though only volume 1 is available in english. If I could find a good Japanese language tutor near me that make so happy! Happy Birthday in 2019! Thank you so much Shinonome-San and dynasty-scan!

jsrail
joined Feb 8, 2016

Even foregoing the age of consent argument, the woman took advantage of a confused young person then dumped her like yesterday's garbage. where is the justification for that behavior? Those of you who are only arguing that Jinno was old enough to have sex, seem to imply its Jinno's fault she was mistreated. Typical blame the victim mentality. I am a long time yuri fan and have even been known to like the occasional age gap story, BUT only if its dealt with responsibly, such as Dear My Teacher, where the student and high school nurse agree to wait until high school graduation for the student to confess.
Just because a certain country or State has an age limit for sex, that is not the only factor people should look at when considering whether to have sexual relations with a minor. And many U.S. state laws can consider sex with someone under 18, but at the age of consent, rape "if the consent is received by the child by deemed seduction or deceit." And if anyone dares argue that it was a "spur of the moment, lustful occurance" should recall that this is exactly what many rapist claim.
I am not necessarily for censorship, but readers should be responsible in what they allow children to read and there is an age of which this type of scenario should never be written of.

jsrail
joined Feb 8, 2016

what a heartless piece of shit person. and yes, she sullied Jinno at a young impressionable age. One cannot justify her actions by any means.

jsrail
Phyis has passed away 05 Apr 22:28
joined Feb 8, 2016

Such heartbreaking news. Though I didn't know her personally, the Yuri Project is a wonderful place and I hope is left in good hands. At least she was able to spend her precious remaining time with her family. Rest in Peace, we love you.

joined Feb 8, 2016

RIP SSamba. Your Fluttering Feelings was one of the earliest yuri genre comics I read and helped me fall in love with the genre and many of it's writers and artists. Your ability to write and draw was fanominable, you have so many fans and those who love you. Thank you for everything you have done and those whom you have inspired to carry on the art form.
I surely miss you.
Jay E.
Scottsdale, AZ USA