Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

huh

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Oh god the French was incredibly cursed

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Tsuruta has no idea what struggle is! Try crushing on straight girl after straight girl and knowing nothing will come out of it but you can't help it and then bring your woes to the highlight my friend.

But jokes aside, nice chapter but I miss Miwa/Saeko character development we were having.

What development lol they just kept refusing to talk to eachother for 5 chapters

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

YEAH

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Reading a yuri story, but I actually wouldn't mind if Tsuruta ends up with Miwa. Getting sick of Saeko shits. At least Tsuruta seems like a nice guy. He always got Miwa's back and get her off a tight spot. The dude genuinely cares for Miwa.

Except that Miwa is squarely a lesbian? And Tsuruta literally knows this, which makes his continued crush on her all the more sad and pathetic.

"Pathetic", he can't help it if he likes someone. If this was a girl having a crush on a girl she knew was straight you all would be in tears cheering her on.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Is this an ad?

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Ookuma is killing it

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This is uhh, how do I say it. Kinda cringe

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Man I love how Shima handles Adachi. And am pretty surprised by it too, since she actually seems to be trying to make their relationship flourish and constantly thinks about Adachi. Ironically even more than Adachi, who, while loving Shima seems to more so just think about "I want her to do this and that". I feel like overcoming that is gonna take a while.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Is every cliffhanger now just gonna be "Yo can we fuck?"
It's making me roll my eyes a bit

Arujin
School Zone discussion 02 Jul 17:12
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I like the main pairing but now that I've been given a taste I really need more siscon

Arujin
School Zone discussion 02 Jul 02:28
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Man the art in this is god tier

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Saeko needs to be ditched for that girl with the 3 mouth from the one shot

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Man

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Tag: Reversal
SOON

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I'm deriving more satisfaction from this than I thought I would

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I like how people were thinking that Glasses might actually help fix their relationship / save her from bullying, but she just ended up being fucked in the head too. Awesome

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Death

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I need to see all of this visualised in the manga. It's so fluffy and epic

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Based

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Wheres the rape tag?

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Based

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

The atmosphere of this manga was like no other, I wanna see more from this author.

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

My main point of intruige with this is probably whether or not this casual domestic violence really is played for supposed laughs or if it's going to develop into something. If it is then I guess the author has a very interesting sense of humor / kink, because there's no way they don't realize what they're doing right?