Forum › Posts by Kyosaya_Bubbiline

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Image Comments 25 Jun 19:53
joined Jun 21, 2015
1ce9d7bf434f63ad5ab40383020387e8

I feel like there is not enough of them in Psycho Pass which troubles the yuri focused part of my brain....and genitals xD

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

My heart was happy reading this manga and it hopes for many more chapters in the future.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

This manga is far from AMAZING or even great, but in it's own right it is good. I definitely want to read more of it, but I won't die if I don't. Also go Mei ^ get Madoka!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Finally a futa story that doesn't use EXTREMELY vulgar language and actually makes it seem like both parties are enjoying it equally. Most futa stories end up all hetero looking :/ I do not like that, I want to see both the girls enjoy themselves both with AND without the penis involved like this one. Maki had two orgasms without it being inserted, she was definitely taken care of.

I don't exactly like Honoka and Maki as a ship because I do not feel it has enough supplies to take off on a long voyage. However for some reason it completely worked in this story.

As a fan of futa and of love live, I can honestly say that this was just wonderful <3 read it at least 5 times.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Waited the whole chapter for the nsfw and it was barely there at all D; also that team manager is cute by day, but sexy and tatted up by night. As for the president wehehell she is just mmmm. I kind of wanted something to happen with the new office lady, but hell if I got those two ladies my yuri cravings are satisfied. I definitely need more of this! So...many...cute...women...my heart......