Forum › Posts by Siklaws

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

A fine adition to the "cute girls doing something" subgenre. Hope to see more!

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Realy liking this one. Not only the character art is great but the background, frames and angles are realy good too. The overall pacing and tge use of tension are good so far too.

English is not my first language and something in the internet must have broke me cause for some reason whem i read the title Lass i hear it in my mind with a scottsh accent

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Maplestory? The 2d-sidescroller mmo? I played it for a few days ages ago, didnt know they still updated it.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I will never be as cool as this.

Siklaws
Liberta discussion 04 Sep 12:40
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Badass

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Your honor, as you can clearly see by recent evidence, my client is hella gay.

Siklaws
Helen ESP discussion 01 Sep 08:43
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

This one was realy good. I even got misty eyed here and there. The chapter were Helen Father appears was so good. As others have said the only bad thing is that it just ends, i would loved some 7 volumes at least. Lovely characters and with a strong yuri goggles you can see the triangle Oguri - Helen - Reiji forming. But maybe im just shiptrash.

last edited at Sep 1, 2022 9:03AM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

The only landlord i will root for.

Siklaws
Hinatama discussion 31 Aug 08:03
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Reading this one again in mangadex It's one of those healing ones you can come back anytime. They are all soo cute, jesus its too fracking cute!
I think the subtext tag on dynasty is only for yuri, but maybe this one deserves a "Bromance" tag or something like that. A couple of bros just getting realy emotionally close and taking care of one another while being jealous, hot and bothered, you know just normal bro to bro stuff.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Hum, are tatoos and piercings that problematic? Would she be denied to enter the public bath?
Edit: *In japan. I mean its not even a full back tatoo and all that, just the sholders.

last edited at Aug 27, 2022 1:25PM

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Kozakura needs hugs. And better friends.

Siklaws
Matazoro. discussion 25 Aug 06:39
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I'm loving this manga, but every new chapter ends with me getting even more worried about those 4... I sure hope they all can keep it up, i swear if Shiki health gets worse for no reason i will cry...
Kinda nice that Koto is not the biggest worry for the teacher too, but cmom Ano...

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

It's not like yelling at Mom would bring their childhoods back.

Might make them feel better, venting, but that's all it could accomplish.

So, where will Matsuri go to college? Will she be able to keep visiting Sunflower?

I could swear she said at some moment that she was going to a a college affiliated to her current school, but i might be thinking about chapter 73 were she said that wishes to be a teacher at her current school in the future.

last edited at Aug 24, 2022 4:03PM

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Argh, got misty eyed here. They are/were all a bunch of awkward people hm, so munch heartache and loneliness could have beem avoided. But sunch is life, complicated and chaotic. I do wonder if theyr father is of the spectrum in a degree, we see now why the mother has a hard time making conections and dealing with her emotions even with her own kids but he stays kinda of a mistery to me.
Oh and what amazing faces did Matsury make in this one! Have to grab some to my collection later~

last edited at Aug 24, 2022 10:54AM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Aw i realy liked this one, its not perfect but pretty nice overall.
I wanted there to be at least 2 more chapters: one more before the fight and one more after they talk in the hospital, just to have some more actual relationship on the screen and i do think the "third act conflict" was clunsily made. Thbaks for the scanlation and hosting!

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Pretty set in the tropes of the, err, "isekay otome villainess" sub-genre(?), but seens fun! i'm a tiny little bit unconfortable about the whole familiar contract ( i hate the "happy slave" character that a lot os these generic isekays tend to have a lot).
I sure am in the mood for some confy and happy stuff, just finished watching "The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent" (Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu) and while it was generic as it can be it had just the level of wholesome i wanted (the pletora of hunks and pretty ladys didnt hurt either, crackship liz x aira btw).
Big thanks for the scanlation and hosting.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Action was pretty well paced, art is pretty good (tought i feel the backgrounds could be a little better), basic but fun premisse and i'm all in for a cool gay shonen. Big thanks for the scanlation.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Looking suspicious? Oh cmom Okabe! Maybe the scarf is a little too extra, but Maru looks good!

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

The first 2 pages with the pov from the purse were pretty cool and reminded me of my younger self trying to understand the grownups fights from the door/corridor.

But CMOM did Momo realy need to cut her hair? Not that she looks bad now.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Masatsuka sensei (mangaka of this series) has recently lost their job due to depression while suffering from stress-induced deafness, and has been struggling financially for the past year and a half: https://www.reddit.com/r/yuri_manga/comments/wu5trs/masatsuka_sensei_of_hikizan_tautology_has/

You can support them on Fanbox (https://masatsuka.fanbox.cc/).

Damn, i'm unneployed at the moment and the brazilian Real is not in the best place, but i will see if i can keep the 100 jpy for a while, if the site even accepts my card...

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I have a bad felling about this encounter... It may be way too stressful for the siblings, after all those years old wounds may open. Well they can also stand strong, keep they heads high and face it well, both had a lot of character development after all. We also have a great oportunity to hear everyone names, dont think the mom would call her children by theyr nicknames.

My horrible imagination also tought about a ntr scenario were Mom sunfllower steals Matsuri away for some reason.

Siklaws
#175160# discussion 19 Aug 14:27
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Now this is Frakin adorable.
Also F for the history teacher... No respect XD

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Good night and shank Gubnesh for everyone!

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

i'm rooting for the waitress.

Siklaws
Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Just got to chapter 4 and I wanna ask:
HOW CAN ONE BE DENSE TO ONESELF!?
We're reaching levels of density that have never been reached before!

Welcome to Wakatsuki's world.