Forum › Posts by S. Miki

S. Miki
Image Comments 07 Aug 23:21
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
69946681_p0

Not that I'm complaining but... where are Fate's boobs?
Any way, today is a good day. (。♥‿♥。)

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I think it's great to have a protagonist that would normally be a background character if not for Yurina's crush on her.

"She's the only person in class with pink hair."

Finally! A character that's self-aware and uses logic! Hands down, potentially better than any other mahou shoujo thing that I've read/watched (sorry, Precure/Sailor Moon!).

I thought the same thing!
Hope it has a lot of chapters to follow.

S. Miki
Yuru Yuri discussion 06 Aug 20:45
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Why the hell would Kyouko sniff Ayano's shoes?!
I ship them, but that's a little...

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I always save my favorite dish for the end! I'm so using this line!!!

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

This needs a Discussion Board Tag Aaaaaangst tag.

I dunno about you but these posts are hilarious

Yep. They're part of the fun of reading this manga. But, yeah, the tag would be on point.

Yeah, though this is my second account.. the first one I made it with my real name and it brought me problems lol cause people I know could google my name and it would show on this page full of yuri XD (like an accidental coming out of the closet lul).

Viiiixi! Must have been weird, to say the least.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Even the tortoise knows whats really going on

Tortoise: "Gay As Fuck But Not Yuri"

S. Miki
LilyHara! discussion 02 Aug 00:30
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Why so short?! I wanted more. Give us more!

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

No. They didn't hook up on Innocent. It's just the same old: she's the most important and especial to me. And they use the word "friend", because they don't know better, even if everyone tease them about how much they like each other.

That's what was covered but it's not the whole story, remember that Vivio traveled back to the future in this manga and she tries to avoid calling Nanoha and Fate their mothers because it may change the future, which implies that not only Nanoha and Fate in Innocent will start a relationship and form a family like in StrikerS/Vivid, but that also Vivio may be their biological daughter in this timeline.

Not necessarily. If Innocent tells the story of only their childhood, it may not get to the time they realise that their feelings for each other goes beyond friendship. I find it more believable that they get it in their teens. They really should make a spin-off of their teens. Or give us an actual kiss. Aaaarh! The lack of kissing on MSLN drives me crazy, even knowing NanoFate is canon.
About Vivio, it would be soooooo awesome if she was their biological daughter. (* u *)

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

No. They didn't hook up on Innocent. It's just the same old: she's the most important and especial to me. And they use the word "friend", because they don't know better, even if everyone tease them about how much they like each other.

Any way, I love NanoFate so much! I was smiling from beginning to end. Just made my day that much better.

S. Miki
Image Comments 31 Jul 14:01
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Tumblr_ov350vzzvk1u1kgp9o1_raw

I agree with you, @katewarner.
I ship Diakko, but I don't hate Andrew. Yes, he was a jerk in the beginning, but so was Diana.
Plus, in this kind of anime, the protagonist always ends up alone, so people won't get disappointed if their ship wasn't picked.

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

just gonna leave this here...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

Where do you guys find these crazy stuff?! lol

So, basically, everyone is sexless, and they attach the "acessories" they want to wear for the day. That would solve a lot of problems, but create so many more...

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Lol. This is gold!

S. Miki
Image Comments 23 Jul 21:38
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
En-1020971017655599104

Cute!

S. Miki
Image Comments 19 Jul 00:30
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Willyou

Akko, that's not how you should treat you future waifu!

S. Miki
Image Comments 19 Jul 00:29
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Train

It's not fun if there's not flirting.

S. Miki
Image Comments 19 Jul 00:22
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
En-1018523333954949120

^ Chika would have to change her name to Zhu Li. lol

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Kyaaaaa! Finally! I hope the nexts chapters have the tag "lots of kissing". (* - *)

S. Miki
Image Comments 15 Jul 04:29
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Supplies

^ Best labels ever.

S. Miki
Image Comments 15 Jul 04:24
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Tumblr_myjwd3jhg61rlrbpqo1_raw

I miss this pairing.

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

This was nice~ but the the only thing that bothered meanwhile reading this was Mama Nanoha and Mama Fate... i keep hearing Nanoha Mama and Fate Mama.. in Vivio’s japanese voice...

Me too! That bothers me so much!

Cute! This artist needs to make more NanoFate. And Fate needs to get a safer job stationed on Mid Childa, she shouldn't be making her wife feel lonely.

Right?! The world is safe. Fate should find a nice job, that's close to their house, so she can go back to her family every day.

S. Miki
Yuru Yuri discussion 08 Jul 19:15
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Suspect these two will be a couple that sleeps in separate beds

Nah. They just need some time to get used to sharing a bed.

Holding each other's pinkies... Cu~te! SakuHima is justice!

S. Miki
Image Comments 08 Jul 13:12
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
63001034_p0

I really don't see why her eyebrows are considered ugly...?
Maybe the blonde girl will get better with time, but for now she's bitchy. Crying at the end of the chapter does not redeems her.

S. Miki
Image Comments 08 Jul 12:55
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
53182686_p0

^The leggings really remind me of Tomoe Mami too.

S. Miki
Image Comments 29 Jun 22:39
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Kanduki_lily%20delicious%20translated

S. Miki
Marionette discussion 29 Jun 22:28
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Fetish