Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Carrot_011-1606113732555206656-img1

"Wait, that isn't the thermometer..."

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Karellyarts-1534297771846602752-img1

@Namyks Not really. There's enough pairing tags on this site as is without factoring in different canons/prototypes/etc.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wait there's already a trailer out?

I assume they're talking about the "flat fantasy school series" in question, The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What’s with the bell chiming in the cinema? Is it supposed to be a fire alarm or something? I’m confused.

It's a film class, so bell means class is over.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Are they going to do anything about the creep from page 10 though? Or the other creeps who were openly harassing Hanaoka? As cops shouldn't they be doing something ? This is kinda messed up (^^)

I would assume the peep photographer was dealt with off-screen for the sake of pacing. Also it's a bookstore with at least two floors of goods revolving around boobs. They're not gonna blow their cover to respond to people just going "that girl's got big boobs".

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

In case anyone was wondering, the title is supposed to be "Please Watch!" spoken by a drunken Kikuri-san (hence why her voice actress is namedropped.)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Bro....she's only at least eleven. Maybe twelve.

11 as of chapter 9.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well the problem is that chapter 25 is not part of Volume 3 anymore...
Though Urbs mentioned that they might be getting the raws early, so maybe we won't have to wait quite as long for what happens at this cliffhanger.

Based on what magazine raws we've received thus far, there's two more chapters before we're caught up with RAWs.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

ETA: On page 3, did something get lost in translation? The girl is saying it's "sacred" that the island is completely surrounded by water... isn't that just the definition of an island?

It's the scanlator's interpretation of "尊い" (which usually gets translated as "precious", the kind often used in the "cinnamon roll" sense of the word)

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 6:24PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
00_sloth-1610967836033449984-img1

Funnily enough, in Calli's Japanese stream today, she had to explain to the JP viewers about why overseas people keep calling handholding scenes lewd.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Okay, but what did Hitomi ask for?

Next chapter...

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

For those unfamiliar with Nagori Yu's works, they tend to post stuff on Twitter and then bundle them together for Pixiv, which is where these "chapters" are usually derived from (not counting actual serializations like Yuki and the Authoress).
In terms of general Nagori content, their most recent Pixiv upload was Feb 2022, with their most recent Twitter posts being Apex fanart in August.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I know people say she has a crush on Kase, but in order to maintain that crush she's ignoring the fact that she knows Kase has a significant other, and she confronts Kase only with petulance, aggression, and bullying.

Fukami knows Kase has a significant other?? When did she find out???

Chapter 7, although Fukami currently assumes it's a guy.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kyou_kara_mirai_ch19#7

"losting"?

Updated on MD, submitted to Dynasty

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I feel kinda bad that Kase's getting all the flack here. You can definitely see she's trying to turn Fukami down right before Inoue-senpai comes in and ruins everything. (No arguing with Inoue getting the fuck off award, though). And while her phrasing on the text certainly could've been better, she's at least communicating with her girlfriend (to the extent that one can late at night after curfew in a dorm of raging lesbians anyway).

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well going by the next chapter preview Kase will at least explain the situation properly to Yamada (while also getting slightly excited over the word "bed") Also next chapter's gonna be titled Kiss Mark and Kase-san (Part 1) so that's sure to be something.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Dangit, Inoue-senpai.

Goggled Anon
Cross Fire discussion 27 Dec 14:00
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Legit wtf happened lol. I have no clue how that went from "I will kill you" to "lick my pussy" so quickly

Replace "I will kill you" with "literally anything" and you've summed up the entire hentai genre.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's written by a yuri creator, but there isn't really any in the series or promo material as of yet.

Someone's not following sometime's socials.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yeah, I think it's just meant to be "standing around".

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Fun fact: The vol2 promo art is the reverse angle of the main vol2 cover

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Zocehuy1-1593981064334155778-img3

At least the carrot is happy about it

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

As for this chapter, that mascot reminds me of a certain blue badger...

The main reference in this case is Tokyo's police mascot Pipo-kun (which is likely where Blue Badger gets its influence from too.)

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 8:00AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Agreed, not to mention the other half of the jokes this chapter were poop jokes.

I mean, they were talking to a bunch of literal kids.

Anyhoo, this chapter brings us up to date with the RAWs.

last edited at Dec 15, 2022 8:48PM